Is balding the ultimate Red-pill?

What is it about balding that pushes men towards the abyss.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html
livestrong.com/article/302151-hair-loss-low-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you lose your hair, you have nothing left to lose.

/thread

balding is bluepilled

I am bald but have a full beard. So used to it now I feel l like there is no hair style I would rather have.

dude just shave your head.

How long until "The Truth About Jews"?

No Stefan is anti white

He blames mestizo crimes and voting patterns on the spanish man

Stefan is an anti white anti colonist hater of Spain

Le bacon! Le home brew beer!
Le dick size doesn't matter, but manlets are inferior!
Le donate to whores on patreon and expect nothing in return!
Le fat and hairy, I'm a bear, not a lard!

TFW shaving my head since I was 18 because it looked retarded no matter how I styled it, so it wasn't a life changer to start losing some in my 30s

He had an aesthetic af jawline, but still managed to look like a clown
balding suited him very well

Waiting for The Truth About Mohammad. When that comes, the brakes are released.

It's the stubble. I remember him crying over Syrians just months ago. He was clean shaven.
Today he has a bit of a beard and he's telling people to lynch niggers.

>early 20's
>temples receding/widows peak

Is it all over folks?

No, it's called being a white male.

His hair declines each time though. I think when all his hair is gone he'll go full 1488

>27
>balding
>don't really care since I've always shaved my hair short anyway

Arab here. My hairline is fine but the entire top of my head has noticeably thinned to the point where I have to buzz it or it looks weird.

There's a noticable difference between a buzzed baldie and a buzzed dude with hair.

balding is a sign of age, and with age often comes wisdom

Masturbate at least 9 times a day each session minimum 1 hour and you will keep your hair, any less, and enjoy being bald and fat

True intelligence requires a high amount of energy. Hair traps the heat in your brain and your thoughts lose efficiency.
Think I'm wrong? Look what happens when people wear baseball caps or turbans.

Lol. If that was the case I would have hair so thick black men would want to fuck it. Instead i'm 23 and almost completely bald on top.

Balding just means you have shit genes, sorry.

Balding is the dominant phenotype.

So is the dark skin of niggers.

Yeah, and losing teeth is a sign of wisdom.

Just shaved my head today. You nailed it, I don't even feel bad, I felt worse when I tried to hold onto my hair. I honestly feel really relieved.

Yeah but like I said I don't care that much to be honest, I quite like the idea of shaving my head completely bald with a razor once I get an actual baldspot. I still have an almost full head of hair, I'm receeding a little bit at the front and thinning on top.

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

when women don't want you to fuck them, you have to either kill yourself or find another kind of motivation to live. Some men have families and that's enough. Other men who just are not wanted and loved end up going down the rabbit hole and trying to bring truth to humanity.

>20
>hair already receding
>mfw grandpa on my mom's side was already very bald in his wedding photo at 24

I'm just waiting for about another year then I'll probably start shaving it all off

Pretty much this, it also forces you to realize that you're a man and not a woman

They're no longer good-looking, so they figure they might as well just say whatever stupid shit comes to mind.

> reaction gif
I. CANT. EVEN.

widows peak has nothing to do with balding mate

I noticed balding has 2 outcomes on men. It either completely demoralizes them and kills them from the inside, or they really do not give a fuck.

Balding is literally high test.

yeah, it really defines you afterward

the reality is, you just gotta man up and own. you're bald, but so are literally hundreds of million of men, who gives a shit anyway

> Alt right Arab?

Everyone ITT if you have an issue with hair thinning or loss get on fucking Proscar immediately. Only 3-5% of people on it have boner issues and if you do your doc will write you a penis pill script no worries. Fucking do this. Look up thebaldtruth dot com

Speak for your own shit genes women, black girls are particularly bad about creaming their panties over this, run their hands through my thick lion's mane all the time.

>who gives a shit if you are ugly and have inferior genes

Let me give you a hint: They have vaginas.

BIDF DETECTED

Pretty sure hair surgery is a lot better now, seems to actually be a viable option.

have an orange arrow friend

Yes. Nigga.

It's just expensive as fuck. It's also only viable for certain types of balding.

And they all grow THE SAME STUPID GOATEE so fucking pathetic

what kind? I thought male pattern baldness is a gradual receding to a horseshoe shape

edit: thanks for the gold stranger!

You don't have as many girls to choose from but I haven't been to a hairdresser or combed my hair in so long. I like it from that pov. Also a lot of these modern haircuts you faggots have, you need to be bashed. Faux hawks and whatever, like be a bigger faggot. That fashion seems to have died off a bit though maybe because alt right.

what's with serbs and their hairline?

When you make balding work for you, there is nothing more manly than you can be.

I didn't ask to be bald, but I don't really care since there isn't anything I can really do about it. If a woman doesn't want to fuck with me because I'm bald, that's fine, everyone has their preferences.

The worst part about balding isn't shaving your hair off and being bald, it's everything else that comes before that.

There's diffuse balding which is what I have. You maintain your hairline, but the hair on the top of your head becomes noticeably thinner.

FPBP

> gifts on your behalf have helped pay for 000.00 minutes of reddit server time.

There is something off about molymeme

Here it is. The true redpill.

huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html

#ImWithHer

>you have nothing left to lose
Yes, you do. Teeth, health, memory...

Aging is a red pill in itself.

DENIAL
E
N
I
A
L

livestrong.com/article/302151-hair-loss-low-testosterone/

I'd rather be dead than lose my hair, so there isn't really anything left worth losing.

Hair has nothing to do with test. It has to to do with dht which is a test analogue.