youtu.be/hfKmrxxTY7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"yo dudes, we like ain't never gonna talk about America again"

Bringing Champions! Sup Forums second favorite comic! After America

Thread theme
youtu.be/hfKmrxxTY7k

>So many fuckable teens wasted on such a shitty comic

sad

So, what would be the best cosplay for Tyke?

Daredevil

The toaster or Alluh Akhbar?

I honestly have no fucking idea with these costumes. Why is Sam a pile of spaghetti?

Both plus twinkclops and Nova and Chulk depending on my mood.

It'S REAL!

FLYCLOPS AND FUNCLOPS ARE REAL!

So if it hit wolverine/OLM... he'd still just be wolverine

Special guest appearance by RightClops, we all miss you. Except kike perlmutter and Jason Aaron

Heh, I kinda like that.

"WE WILL MEET AGAIN!"
"Wait, didn't we just beat you like an hour ago?"
"I'm in Atlanta, how'd you get here so fast?"

Daily reminder that being Cyclops sucks

Until he grows up, becomes ChadClops and starts getting pussy left and right. Also Emma fix the eyes problem, you should have stayed with her

>2
>So many

Christ, you are one stupid kid.

He's a Flying Spaghetti Monster.

It was at this moment, psycho man knew, he FUCKED UP

>Not wanting to pound the three twinks

Sad!

>Cho - Elvis
>Miles - A beaker
>Kamala - Thing
>Viv - Viking
>Sam - Spaghetti Monster
>Cyke - YO MOM OOOOH LOOK AT THAT MUSTACHE

Fuckin Rage! Cyclops Rage!

For a minute I thought I saw a teenaged Psycho-man

Oh crap he's coming down.

He's Corsair, literally best dad ever after superman

>Just a mustache
Okay, that's kinda cute. Even if it is completely retarded.

I'm amazed he didn't said JEAAAAAAAAN!

If this comic drops the SJW bullshit it can be an OK comic... This issue and the MU tie in were the best issues so far

No letters! Let's pull an America!

Also lamevengers crossover, who's excited?

That's just it.
Dial back the "Fellow kids" aspects, get better art and keep things simple and this comic would be passable at least. This issue felt vaguely fun to read.
Which is going to make it more painful when we're back to status quo soon.

>Scott is still dead

>He can laser-proof it in about an hour
>For some reason he didn't do this in the first place

I just want more Kamala, man.

FALSE!!!! HIS VISION IN THE VISOR IS YELLOW!!!!! NOT RED!!!!! REEEEEEEEE! MARVEL CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!

He's not fucking Batman, guy wasn't really planning on getting his shit wrecked at first.

Next is avengers crossover so hopefully the SJW will take a backseat, also I think you can write a comic that deal with minority struggles while being good and not preachy... AKA the FUCKING X MEN that cyclops is part of.

Also rumour is that after avengers crossover champions will be dropped or have a new writer

>Emma didn't succeed in /ss/ing babby Scott and brainwashing him into Rightclops 2.0.

Whedon said it's red, morrison yellow. Honestly I don't care

OMG! Fuck this guy has atrocious writing. I've read a lot of cringe in his previous issues, but the "seeing red" line definetly is the cringeist by far.

Dude, it is yellow. Might want to go to the eye doctor soon

>cringe

You ask this over why the fuck are they wearing halloween costumes over their hero costumes.

>Flyclops is canon
Why is no one freaking out about this?
I mean, aside from it showing up in a garbage book.

Did Gabby even say anything about the matter?

>Also rumour is that after avengers crossover champions will be dropped or have a new writer
I hope it's a new writer. The team lineup is rock solid, it could be really fun in the hands of a better writer.

This is what's annoying about Champions. It almost could be a decent, episodic book about teen heroes, but the politics make it feel like an awkward PSA half the time. This issue had none of that and just told a one and done issue story and was easily the best one yet. Waid still drops cringe dialogue and Ramos can't draw expressions that aren't screaming though.

I don't care this is a good panel

>She-Thing Kamala
Actual good reference

>When your writing of Overbearing Teen Character is indistinguishable from your Normal Teen Character writing

Because he keeps spilling it.

Oh shit

Secret identities, brah!

>Sam/Kamala never
Thanks for the reminder, doc.

Man Tykeclops is slowly getting the puss, look at the way Kamala is helping him.

that must play merry hell with his neck

Why do they let him drive in the first place?

Just wear your ducking visor when you want to play sports, shit its not hard.

Jesus this is still going?

Hey this was actually pretty readable!

Are the other issues any good or at least on this level?

>Sam is a pastafarian
Well how about that.

Oh hey, look, it's Psycho-Man. Maybe you shouldn't have been giving Gwenpool shit for implying that maybe, just maybe, he would be behind racist riots.

OH SHIT WE FLYCLOPS NOW!

But... it is yellow.

Has read not read the X-books? The O5 can't go home to their past. The timeline fixed itself. Youngclops knows this because youngbeast showed him. So he can't grow up tone the """Hitler""" Cyclops.
Also why is Waid still shitting on adult Cyclops? I thought he was over that.

Eh, not really. This was one of the better issues. It's not as bad as most people claim, but it's still not something I'd recommend seeking out. The issue with Viv meeting the All-new All-different El Chapulin was alright.

>I mean, aside from it showing up in a garbage book.
because no one read it

honestly if shouldn't be either it should be pretty much normal, like looking through a pair of tinted sunglasses. if the color is so thick he only sees one color he shouldn't be able to see anything

This was incredibly mediocre. Which is a marked improvement over the complete shit that's come before. Thanks for the storytime.

>Roses are Red, Violets are Red, Everything is Red, I hate my life.

Don't these kids have other stuff to do in their free time with their own friends? This isn't like teen titans where they have no other friends outside of their hero group.
I'm personally surprised he didn't just take out half of Atlanta doing that.

I just wish they'd either take Cyclops out of the xbooks or out of this book. My brain can't handle the different ways he's being written. Fucking pick a team and pick a personality. He's either 15-16 like the rest of the Champions or he's 18-20 like the young X-men.

I'm guessing it was Sharon Ventura, former Ms Marvel and also She thing?

Chulk is 19.

test

They only did that for the eventual she-hulk sex scenes

You think he will fucl Emma now?

Shit this hita to close home.

Kek

He was 18 when he was introduced and that was back in the mid-00s. 19 is pretty much the oldest he can be while still being allowed on a teenager team.

I didn't see anything on her Twitter about it, and there haven't been any interviews as far as I'm aware. Either she doesn't know (and to be fair, there hasn't been a lot of coverage of this), or she's chosen to be quiet for once.

Did Kamala's boobs get bigger?

only when she wants to hold Cyke

A mustache... nice Corsair costume, Cyclops!

Why is Kamala such a little shit in Champions?

Didn't Tykeclops find out Rightclops wasn't actually a villain? Why is he still scarred of turning into him.

Please put RightClops in his head for good. Please.

Maybe the writers forgot Cyclops isn't literally Hitler.

I don't know what it is but the way Ramos draws Kamala gets me the hardest I ever get when looking at her.

Your loved ones dying, the love of your life dying, your mentor dying, everyone hating you and dying in shame. I'm not sure any teenager would be excited by that prospect, even with the possibility of fucking Emma and Jean's brains out through his life

>this hita to close home

Yes, those last two panels really do.