Fourth Powerpuff Girl to be unveiled on Cartoon Network

Fourth Powerpuff Girl to be unveiled on Cartoon Network

ew.com/tv/2017/09/06/fourth-powerpuff-girl-cartoon-network/

>On Sept. 17, the Powerpuff Girls are adding to their ranks, EW can exclusive reveal. Long a trio (Buttercup, Blossom, and Bubbles), the Powerpuff Girls are getting an all-new fourth member.
>Cartoon Network will unveil the as-yet-unnamed fourth Powerpuff girl in the premiere episode of the five-part movie event, The Powerpuff Girls: Power of Four, airing Sunday, Sept. 17 at 5:30 p.m. ET.
>While the network has revealed the new superhero’s silhouette, the full identity of the latest member of the crime-fighting trio (now quartet) will be revealed on air.
>As with most Powerpuff Girls plots, the super-powered, genetically modified trio must unite to battle the forces of evil threatening the city of Townsville, only this time they have some extra help in their fight against evil.
>Check back here as the episode airs for more information on this exciting new character.

Remember that one clip in the CN Russia showreel that looked like someone's Deviantart OC? I think this is her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rhd35N4xLr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haven't we already seen this person? I distinctly remember seeing a picture of a black powerpuff girl with blue hair on here, and also distinctly remember Sup Forums throwing a bitch fit about it despite this show being meaningless garbage.

Bunny?

Good GAWD! NO!

>there already was a fourth power puff girl

And she died. DED.

Why don't they stop??

never forget

They're only digging their hole deeper.

Yes, because this ALWAYS works out.

Actually, has there ever been a comedy cartoon that introduced a new main character late into the run that wasn't awful?

Don't they mean like fifth or sixth?

They are reviving Bunny and make her pretty.

Cause the original show was just a daring edgetard show just to ridicule and mock.

Russia already leaked her appearance in an old promo that CN took down. As expected, it's shit.

Literally the next Poochie.

Princess or bust.

" D I V E R S I T Y "

>Black
really makes you think

HIPS

I look at OP pic and said she's definitely black.

Why is she black? Why is her hair blue?

Oh come on.

Brown and blue seems to be popular

heh

Huh, a black PPG... and? If that's it and she has nothing to separate her for the rest, then what's the point?

One user guessed she's one of the girls' daughter from the future, but they never reveal which one.

I-Is that Homura?

Oh wait. I found it. It's at 1:42.

youtu.be/Rhd35N4xLr8

BROWN SUGAR BABY! Spice, and everything nice in that trunk nah what I'm saying

Knowing how garbage these writers are, she's probably gonna be over the top "I'M BLACK" and be a total mary sue that can do no wrong and does everything better than the other girls.

I don't get why it's so hard to write characters where their race/sexuality isn't ALL they are. Steven Universe gets a lot of hate, but at least they have some gay characters that aren't just "I'M GAY" all the time.

What an awful color choice.

Hahaha, oh wow. Already?
AND she looks like a bad Deviantart OC? This is too perfect.
I fucking love this show. It's exactly how to do the shittiest reboot possible. These people get to work in the industry and actual creative people don't, haha.

Why is she like three times the size of the other ones?

Thomas from RS before the russian shit was decent, I liked him.

So... is she bigger than them? Why?

>five part event

So place your bets after this special is over will she end up like Bunny did or will they actually do something stupid like make her a new main character?

>LOOK (((Goldman))) my super duper diverse OC DONUT STEEL is taller and bigger than those washed up girls made by a white fucking male.

Why is she FUCKING HUGE?

could have been worse
like Bleedman's OC

It's a remake of Bunny. Except now she's black and probably gay or something.

She got those hips though

Poor craig :(

You sick bastard

It's gonna be Bunny isn't?

Didn't we have like...you know... the fourth PowerPuff Girl already? Sadly, she didn't last long though, but I wish they bring her back. BUT NOPE THEY HAVE TO KILL HER OFF!! ;_;

Who's even still watching this?

Good lord she is ugly as fuck. Her colors clash so badly it's making me cringe. That isn't Bunny that's a freak of nature. And why is her hips so wide?

Why isn't this show cancelled yet? It's biggest hit was when it crossover with TTG (I still think CN forced the TTGcrew into this crossover so PPG could have enough popularity to make it through the year) and the show is still doing poorly.

are not they doing the PC version a the retarded powerpuff that melts?

What a fucking desperate ratings grab. Is the show doing that poorly?

>inb4 the writter OC eats the whole show

will it be autism or downs syndrome

It's a conundrum - the show won't survive with a cringey omg-so-diverse donut steel character crammed into it... but they also can't have a black, gay, trans, whatever character blow themselves up.

They've trapped themselves in a paradox.

Bunny was a freak of nature

>Black
>Blue Hair
All we need is Mary Sue personality and we have the trifecta.

my bet its a nigger

>Her colors clash
You're actually spot on there. She's very poorly designed, especially on the colors.

Like, Bubbles skin-hair color meshes cause they're close enough. Same for Blossom.
Buttercups hair is obviously opposite her skin tone, but she has short hair for a reason, it doesn't overtake her head/body so it flows well.

This new girl has too much brightly colored hair for her dark skintone/dress, especially since it envelops her whole head. The purple dress with her black skin is fine, but the hair is the thing that ruins it.
Not to mention how the girls all have real hair colors while this girl randomly has blue hair with an even lighter highlight in it.

Bunny was just large and mentally handicapped.

wew I didn't even see to knew how jewish CN would be

my second bet is that she is lesbian or non-binary

It's also that Blossom's orange compliments the pink and red in her design while Buttercup's black meshes with the rest of her black. Each girl's hair coordinates in a different way.

>A fucking deviantart/tumblr OC

I honestly didn't realize this reboot was still around.
>It's exactly how to do the shittiest reboot possible.
Amen. It's practically entertaining to see what disastrous decision they make next.

Save this faggotry for another thread.

At the end of the day, why should we care? This show is shit, it's already dying & this is obviously a last-ditch effort to generate interest in the show. This shit will die out in a year or two & will be just another example of a reboot that crashed, burned & became forgotten

she's still defective, but now even more

Toph in Avatar?

She needs bigger hips.

Avatar isnt really a comedy. But she is a good example in general

that design is that "how to draw a stereotypical tumblr character" image mashed into that "powerpuff yourself" flash thing, in an almost literal sense.

>thought the silhouette was bigger because she's in the foreground
>she's actually just fuckhuge
Oh. Honestly, this baffles me more than the tumblr OC design. Why is she huge?

I dont know..I kinda dig it a bit, like Kelly from Star Vs

More like the poochie-puff girls amirite yeah.

THICC

>dat size difference
This triggers me more than anything.

>Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Cartoon

HOLY SHIT, I forgot about that Cartoon

They made a big black Powerpuff girl so Blossom's boyfriend can dump her and go for the new hotness that was tailored for his tastes, didn't they

> introduce a totally new Powerpuff girl character and break the Trinity dynamic
> make her black

This is incredibly racist. Holy shit.

I'm not even trying to /pol, but shit like this is wolf in sheep's clothing tier racism.

I could almost guarantee they're going to make her non-binary

this is cute and decent because it's all faded pastel colors. her skin is even a muted pastel brown here to fit with the rest of the picture like someone who's ever fucking designed anything might do. this new girl though has bright neon cyan hair that clashes with not only her skin tone, but everything else around her.

This has nothing to do with race or racism. Everything about them introducing a fourth Powerpuff Girl just a cheap attempt to get people to watch the show. They could've made her pink & it would still be just as desperate.

You wish.

Certainly a psycholesbian powerpuff would be a thousand times better than this tripe.

Hell if they are gonna go with this, why not use Bunny? (thats her english name right? Here in mexico was called Bella) and write a story about her return or something rather than create Poochie the powerpuf.

Uhhhhhh...

F

*tits

If it werent cuz he is still alive, Mr. McCracken would be rolling in his grave right now.

If it has 800k viewers it would be considered a good day. I hope they cancel this shit after this season.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT

at least it isn't....

>Blossom has a long hairstyle with a brooch and a ribbon to show her obedient and organized attitude
>Bubbles has pigtails to show her innocent, girly and childish attitude.
>Buttercup has short hair to show her rude and tomboy attitude.
>Bunny even had a ponytail to show her energetic and upbeat attitude.

>New PowerpOC Girl has animu hair because lol.

This is obviously a pretty desperate attempt to generate ratings.

Especially after the show tanked after the first few weeks.

Also confirms that the staff is filled with sjw types.

Just don't watch and move on.

>including someone of a different race is racist
Sup Forumstards will bend over backwards just to prevent the existence of nonwhites

Bubbles, Blossom, Buttercup, and Blaquisha

Actually she would be better than this.

will the professor finally hook up with ms bellum to help raise a strong black daughteru?

>adding pet new characters that are black to score political/controversy points.
> not racist

Wew lad

I pity the people that still think this is better than TTG.

>this is how far Cartoon Network has fallen
Hey, remember the checkerboard era? The powerhouse? The City era? What happened to them?

It's not political or controversy points, idiot. It's trying to score ratings. This is just like when FOP kept adding new characters in its most recent years: It's a shitty defibrillator trying to revive a dead show.

Boston Bomb Scare

S

They're both shit in different ways.

I know I'm going to hate this

Oh. I hate this

>Boston bomb scare

So it's Boston's fault?

Please name her Brownie.

Yeah, basically. Boston ruined CN