Seriously, where's your patriotism?

Seriously, where's your patriotism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hg_lQNv6onw
mondoweiss.net/2013/01/where-kristol-vietnam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In my day, we walked uphill, both ways, to die for Israel

Former USN reporting in. Fuck liberals, fuck Clinton, and fuck you.

>yes goy..i mean fellow american we need to die for isra...i mean america

>we'll proudly fight for our country if need be

we are fighting for our country
you just happen to be the enemy

There is no need, fuck Syria it is not my country.

/thread

>(((fighting for your country)))

Why do Jews want Americans to go to war so much? Really makes you think.

>fighting for the (((country)))

wow I'm with her now

>Stop hiding behind anonymity so we can ruin your lives for being patriotic

Thanks for the advice Mr. Goldstein

>alt-boogeyman
>existing

>our country
Sorry I don't want to die for Jewish gold.

I would fight for something that's worth fighting for.

But I'll be damned if I'd fight a war with Russia, so niggers and illegal aliens can get more gibs.

>proudly fight for our country
>cares more about Israel

>being patriotic to a country run by niggers, kikes and women for the benefit of niggers, kikes and women

No thanks

>Bill Kristol the neocon fag
thinks his opinion matters
also
>""""alt-right""""

It's almost like the establishment's moral authority and appeals to idealism don't have any strength anymore!

The nerve of this fucking kike - Onward Christian Soldiers is his theme song

Damn it's sweet to see this warmongering bastard reduced to complete and utter irrelevancy

Says the guy that never served. I did my time in Iraq, get on my level before you talk shit Bill.

I'll go to war just to see Kristol get blown to smithereens on the front line.

Lost it when I learn about Central Banking and the mass promotion of race mixing.

Good luck getting non whites to fight World War 3 for you.

Makes you think, huh

I'll fight for my country. I just won't fight for that shriveled up old cunt and Soros.

I would proudly fight for my country but that would mean fighting in a rebellion staging a coup on our government.

>go die for israel goy

I can't wait for this loser to fade into obscurity with his failing publication after this election. His career and life is over because of his "Never Trump" movement.

Nobody except Jeb Bush takes him seriously anymore. Not even CNN will book him anymore to spout his anti Trump propaganda

Yawn... another damn kike. He and his neocon cohorts are about to be shoahed by the American voter who are on to their schemes.

So underrated its insane

When Russia attacks us, I'll fight.

But we don't need to get involved in a bullshit Arab Spring proxy war.

>Fight for (((our))) country

Neocons got ousted from power and he's asshurt because his shitty magazine doesn't have any influence anymore.

What do you think of those who say we haven't fought a just war in over a century and decide not to enlist?

>if need be
>need

Ya no one in America "needs" to go to Syria you ignorant little shit.

this deserved at least doubles, KEK must be very busy saving trump from more access hollywood garbage

We are patriotic CTR but fighting Jew wars so banks can dominate, is stupid.

Fighting for the homeland is better.

So is (((KRISTOL)))

Someone ask him about the time he had deep fried baby foreskins. He said they look and taste just like calamari

MY country, not ZOG

Oy vey, it's proud and good to die for Israel, don't be a scaredy-cat and send your sons to be blown apart to secure the Jewish race, goyim.

Fucking this

Lol. It's literally the exact opposite.
These cucks have been literally terrified of even mentioning the huge problems in this country like illegal immigration and Islamic extremism for fear of being calle wayciss.
Trump has united us to take these problems on head-on and damn the mean words that libs use as an argument like water.

Fight for our Country.

Clinton would have our Country fight for ISIS

fpbp

fpbp of the week by far

fpbp

>fight for a goverment that wants to demographically replace us and hates us
Lmao no

fpbp

>i'm a man because i post memes from my mom's basement

piece of shit war mongering kike

BTFO

YASSSSSSSSSSSS

There is a difference between fighting a war to defend the interests of your country and a war to defend corporate interests.

Oh look, it's Bill Kristol, the founder of PNAC who called for a new pearl harbor a year before 9/11 and spent the following year helping to plot that false flag attack with the Israeli Mossad. I wonder why he in particular is so afraid of Trump becoming president. Hm, what could be the reason.

>fight for-profit wars for oil hungry kikes who control the government that fills your country with niggers and foreigners while demonising your race, culture, and beliefs
No thanks.

i dunno if that was a glitch or intentional but that thumbnail is very appropriate

Why would any rational white man die for a goverment that hates them and actively seeks to demographically replace them? Let your precious shitskins fight for ya.

NY Jew whose idea of fighting is writing some shitty opinion piece. This irrelevant fucking loser probably hasn't really fought for anything worthwhile in his entire life.

>(((altright)))
nice made up group of people who dont exist, faggot.

fucking kikes

The Iraq War proved the holocaust was justified

He is also kind of stupid and is just living off his smarter dads empire

Unsurprisingly, another Jew warmonger who never served but wants you to die for him.

>corporate interests

you mean jewish globalist neocon interests

>fight for israel goy
No thanks

>neocons are now calling anyone who doesn't want an unnecessary nuclear war a "scaredy-cat"

I'm so glad the neocons are With Herâ„¢ now.

THAT WEASEL, PIECE OF SHIT JEW, BETTER
PRAY TRUMP WINS...

youtube.com/watch?v=hg_lQNv6onw

fpbp

>Older conservatives
We lost again!
>Alt right
We will dox your sister and bury you in Qurans for a tweet you made

Who do you think owns the corporations?

I've got no problem with anyone that chooses not to serve for any reason, it's not a life for everyone and there are countless reasons for that. It wasn't for me, or I'd have reenlisted. The military isn't as fun as it probably was 20 years ago, it's pretty cucked up these days.

funny

Bill Kristol never fought for this country.

He should be first on The Day Of The Rope

Here's a jew who calls out other jew's like Kristol for avoiding the draft and lying about it mondoweiss.net/2013/01/where-kristol-vietnam/

It's always these kikes who got student deferments who shill for war. Kristol's cabal of cucks including Ryan need to be purged from US politics completely

Exactly.

>our country

Here's the important detail.
Reply to him with some leftist spouting something about the country belonging to refugees, special snowflakes, or other protected minorities.

The "older conservatism" he speaks of wasn't even consertive. It was right wing globalism. As is the whole "consertive movement" Ben Shapiro, and his ilk, speak of. These types can fuck right off.

Delete this

Filthy kike.

He will be among the first batch to swing when the day of the rope comes.

we don't have a country. A country isn't a government, it's a people. Our women fuck niggers, our fathers gave us no direction, our teachers and role models deceived us, and our leaders sold our lifestyles to 3rd world nations at auction. What the fuck do you want me to fight for exactly? Men typically fight for their families, kin, way of life, for higher principles of unity and meaning. We have no meaning. It has been stripped from us. Family is broken, marriage is dangerous, God is dead, the new god is money, and no one is allowed this new god's company. Our only meaning is ourselves. I'll fight for that! Come draft me and i'll shoot you in the heart.

>dying for kikes because muh patriotism

lmao

When the first post, is also the best post.

Fuck israel.

I concur

when the forth post, is also the best post.

vetfag here

I will join Russia just for the chance that I will get to throw Bill Kristol off a roof rather than die in Hillary's war if she decides to start one

They want to send white men to war so they die so that there is nothing but spics and niggers left

KRISTOL IS A SLIMY KIKE. FUCK JEWS.

I'll be that guy.

What does this mean?

This Jew is the worst person in the world. If there is a Kek, Trump will gas this kike

Fucking kikes man

If the Alt right are such pussies why are the liberals so afraid of us?

>still thinking your fighting for your country and not a bunch of globalists trying to make a ton of money for their corporations

Kys faggot

Wow that's real.

The nerve of this guy.

Same

the only thing Bill Kristol needs to fight for will be relevance after this election, i mean outside of being the consummate republican punching bag for shows like morning joe

exactly how new are you? (not just to Sup Forums but to geopolitics in general)

also, how old are you? you have to be 18 to post here.

Sorry, I'm not going to fight Russia.

>The older left: QUESTION AUTHORITY!
>The current year left: IF YOU QUESTION AUTHORITY YOU'RE A RACIST BIGOT!

Yeah, there's a reason sane people don't listen to the left in 2016. Also what Sven said

Why not?

I fucked a hooker on my american flag bedspread last night. God bless America and long may she prosper!