Realistically, what are the chances Trump can make New York go red?

Realistically, what are the chances Trump can make New York go red?

Something like a 0.02% chance

Not happening

NY is our most cucked state behind commiefornia

Less than 1%

Next to nonexistent. And I say this as someone voting for him there.

he'll have the best showing of a republican in NY since Reagan, but won't flip it.

He will flip it in 2020, however.

0, but after his 1st term he will win in it bigly in a landslide, unopposed reelection.

I don't understand why you guys don't focus on the states Trump could reasonably get, and instead focus on those that are completely out of his reach.

It's like asking what chance the Blue Jays have to win the World Series. Zero. None. It's not even on the table for them. Get it?

Drop your delusions and get real.

Literally zero.

New York is beyond cucked.

I personally think there's a good shot he can flip New York. I'd say 40/60.

353:1

Manhattan resident here, I see a shit tons of Trump stickers around, niggers with MAGA hats, and the occasional shirt. I overhear conversations on the subway platform of people defending Trump, nothing for hilldawg. I swear she's got like 1% of the country.

See? Yeah that's what I'm saying. He can definitely make NY go red.

Brookyln resident here. I support and am voting for Trump but this is false. People here aren't overtly pro-Trump at all but they ARE disgusted by Hitlery. Except delusional millenials and old black women.

>MUH MAGA hats, MUH no hillary signs
>Polls show him being stomped in NY, not a single one give him a chance.

Seriously, this is the go to defense every time.

Can confirm, saw tons of people sporting MAGA stuff when I went to Manhattan in June. I felt like I was in Bizzaro World.

polls have been known to be wrong-- due to incompetence, accident or forgery.

No poll predicted Reagan's landslide in 1980. That's not me saying that, I heard it on those recordings of the night Rush played last week.

I live right outside NYC and in my town everyone has trump signs and even one fake hillary in a cell on someone's lawn, a billboard too, but a town over which is full of billionaires is a pro-hillary

Wtf are you talking about?? I've seen a total of two trump hats in NYC since the primaries. There are no (open) Trump supporters in this hive of faggots, niggers, and kikes.

obama was my first election, I voted against him, I voted against him again, and I will vote republican once more

maybe my vote is meaningless, but at least I will have a clear conscience

>brooklyn

come to the UES and see for yourself

I believe in reality it's 75/25 Trump vs Hillary.

75% of the country supports Trump but because Democrats have taken over the government and the state governments they screwed everything up and have systems in place to switch Trump votes to Hillary votes so she will win because the entire system is rigged for her. That is the problem we're facing. Everyone knows it's rigged for Hillary but we won't know how much until election day.

I dont think Trump will be able to make the river run red with blood from the coming race war

too much actual gays and SJWs

retard detected. get out some more. leave your country and talk to people outside your country you delusional faggot.

Staten Island is for the Don. Shut your mouth

If it's 75% support for Trump in the country then there will be literally nothing they can do to successfully rig it.

The map will be all red except for Manhattan and friends and he will still lose it. Staten will be red.

God damned niggers

Do you think trump is still going to win? Honest question, i don't see a path of victory for him. He has to win everysingle swing state and keep all of romneys states.

There all the time. You're incorrect and I love DJT.

Yeah, no Republican has ever won office before. Reagan had to win "all" the "swing states" and as we know he lost to Carter lol

Wow, this picture gives me VTMB vibes.
I think i'm gonna play that game on halloween, now. Thanks for giving me the idea, user.

Staten Island is not Manhattan, you knuckle-dragging jerk-off. The guy claims that people are running all around Manhattan with Trump gear.

Literally delusional.

Fill it with people from rural areas but then they would have to learn to live with one another and after they did it would go blue again. Rural policies don't upscale.

100%