Requiem Vampire Knight Vol 11

This was dropped in the Win-O and I haven't read it yet so, why not share it. Will Sup Forums read one of the few great edgy comics with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

themediareport.com/fast-facts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell yeah!

brutal

>Ditch the Bitch

this issue is taking a while to get going. but some cool stuff is coming

having to resize pics

Mother Teressa was Mills best Sup Forums input into this entire comic. He hates her so much and it's fucking hilarious

She was pretty horrible. And also Catholic.

Fucking love this page, the art, the story the dialoge

..this art...

I wish I saved the page of that guy saying "Its who I am, its what I do" in response to why he was such a sadistic asshole who couldn't leave them alone.

What could possibly go wrong?

oh just this

Could have gone a lot worse.

FUCKING KEK!!!!

This is supposed to be King Diamond right?

>bashing on new Metallica
check

and fan girling at 11

kek, thought Head from Korn was one of the only two good members yes, I deserve hell too

>edgy
I wouldn't call it edgy
I mean, it has bomber dinosaurs that shoot explosive turds, it's not meant to be taken seriously.

I think I flipped through the french version like two years ago

This is so fucking stupid, I love it

god damn these last two spreads are glorious in every way

Was this in Heavy Metal at some point?
I swear I've seen this or maybe this style before.

fucking brutal

glorious

yes, that's where it's translations are. One of their biggest sellers is this. As far as I know, it's only sold through Heavy Metal

OH SHIT I was just reading through this series the other day

I really love that last panel. big fan of gothic art

Sup Forums page coming through

goddammit Otto stop being such a Nazi

this issue had a few good moments, like this one. But I think it was less than the rest of the series. Maybe it would read better if I had just read the last one.

Still, loved the heavy metal bantz, Mother T stuff, a great amp up to Serpent Vrs Dracula, some nice goth art. decent issue, even if it wasn't as good as most of the rest

just dumping the final few pages of fill

I know this is for Heavy Metal magazine, but really? Is Pat Mills 15 years old?

>soon
uh huh...this book has been going for a decade or more and is 11 issues in....

still, it's a good book and it's not on hiatus. Just know you have to wait a year for another issue

Why are you denying Otto his essential freedoms, fascist?

Not since he got the shit kicked out of him by his Catholic monk teacher, and was sort of OK with that because his class didn't get the serial rapist one.

honestly, I think this page is more making fun of metal fans and not trying to shove a bunch of metal references in. What I get from it is "King Diamond" just not being impressed by the shitty knowledge of parties and surface knowledge of the fans and going for the magic of the music instead (bad or good). But I could be reading too much into it cause I'm a musicfag

So, odds on Otto and Drac?

Requiem and Dracula win their respective fights

>"Just like on Earth where you were a Nazi and I was a Jew."

Its a mix of awesome grimdark art and stupid shit like this which is why I love this comic so much. Holy shit.

Cool, my money is on dragons guy though because that would really fuck the court up.

Dracula might even have some problems this time, the guy is named "Son of dragon" (Dracul + a) so he's basically fighting a relative.

>tfw you'll never be British

Thank God, I was born human

When will the complete series be collected in English !?!?!?

U a papist m8?

Yeah I'm really digging that last panel

there'll probably be another trade once 12 and 13 are out in 20 years, then a complete collection after that

you can buy the first two trades from Heavy Metal. They aren't finished yet though

i was wanting for this moment

>Not since he got the shit kicked out of him by his Catholic monk teacher, and was sort of OK with that because his class didn't get the serial rapist one.

Jesus fucking Christ. It's hard no to get annoyed with Mills when he shoves his politics down your throat, but if this is true I can at least see where it comes from.

are you trying to pretend that the catholic church doesn't have a huge problem with sexual abuse? It's been happening for centuries

What was the deal with the part in Switzerland at the beginning?

Never reply to me again limey

comparatively speaking ? not really

how Mary Shelley got the inspiration for Frankenstein

guess ill hold off and wait 20 years for full collection

Oh, okay. I faintly remember this and thought the main character would not just murder someone.

Then again he's in hell for a reason.

nah, you are right, regular sexual abuse is normal in society. Everyone does it

user he's a literal Nazi

same as murder.

>bbbuuttt this thing happened that was bad
dont know what tell you buddy. Its not pleasant but it happens.
Anyone who thinks the sexual abuse in the catholic church was significantly higher than in any other group simply watches too much televison (if anything it was significantly lower). Now we all wish it was ZERO everywhere on earth but its simply not the case.
You're never going to have it be zero. As much as I wish no one was a murder. Its never going to be zero. Its just not possible.

What's wrong with that?

The part with supporting Trump?

>I thought this literal Nazi from hell would not just do a bad thing

it does happen in all male school more than in male/female school. And it's been shown time and time again that 'celebate' priests have a high tendency to take out sexual desires on easy victims. which in this case is young boys. Not saying the priests are gay but they have suppressed sexual tendencies that create this behavior. This hast been statistically showed in study after study.

I don't know where you live that you think this is normal. in Taliban territory?

>saying it like it's a bad thing
Just let it all burn, user.

>And it's been shown time and time again that 'celebate' priests have a high tendency to take out sexual desires on easy victims
wrong
most pedophile act are done inside families.

>are you trying to pretend that the catholic church doesn't have a huge problem with sexual abuse? It's been happening for centuries

I was more thinking of his anti-authority tracts that permeate a lot of his later works. Some of his ABC Warriors stuff reads like 'anyone observing speed limits is a slave to THE MAN'.

that says NOTHING to invalidate my statement. Both are correct

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

This is like if a thousand metal album covers were fused together.

are you an actual Catholic priest who diddled kids?

ill fukn glass ya whn I can stand up u nonce

Fuck, why this lettering.

This is a really fun /lit/ recursion.

Requiem feels like Mills completely unbound and willing to have fun more than score/repeat any points. I feel like the closest thing to it in terms of his approach is maybe even like, Punisher 2099. He's definitely influenced by Ledroit in his sense of fun too.

I love how the series ramps up and ramps up and when you feel it really couldn't go anywhere else, Hell itself starts to literally come apart under the insane machinations of the characters and time and space lose all meaning. It's wild.