How much money if a Sailor Moon/Wonder Woman Crossover happened, There will be Hugs About?

How much money if a Sailor Moon/Wonder Woman Crossover happened, There will be Hugs About?

Why would Sailor Moon be a gushing fangirl of Wonder Woman?
Wonder Woman is the team cocksleeve for the Justice League, Serena leads an entire team of super-adventurers.

It wouldn't because Diamond's shorty distribution system

Did Google Translate post this thread?

She'd more likely want some handsome superhero, but even then she probably wouldn't give a shit about other super females, she's already on a team of them.

You don't they can distribute other ways, right? DC has deals with Scholastic on the DC Superhero Girls line for example. Just make it an OGN.

Serena would find Wonder Woman absolutely barbaric. Sailor Moon solves all her problems with bullshit moon love magic and emotions - wondy kills niggas with a sword

Wondy would probably ironically find sailor moon's costume too fetishistic and hate the girl(s)'s naive attitude(s)

Who did WW sleep with on the JL besides Superman during the N52? She's barely had any sexual partners

Exactly, Sailor Moon is channeling cosmic celestial forces to champion peace and love. Leading a force of Stronk Girls who aren't afraid to chase their man.

Diana is stuck being "evidence" that the JL isn't gayer than a Roman bath-house, if anything she'd be jelly of Serena.

>Wondy would probably ironically find sailor moon's costume too fetishistic

It is somehow less revealing than cheetah and her costume.

Who the fuck let Sup Forums in?

>Why would Sailor Moon be a gushing fangirl of Wonder Woman?
Early Usagi would be, she definitely admired Sailor V

>implying Serena wouldn't fangirl over somebody as cool and beautiful as Diana
>implying Serena hasn't iced dozens of creeps with her weird beam weapons and fucking jewellery
Anyway, to answer OP's question, it would make some money but not as much as a Wacky Races/Speed Racer OVA

>Wonder woman and Sailor Moon
>not Stargirl and Sailor moon
>not Princess amethyst and Sailor moon

Did you some how miss the constant DBZ crossover thread on here?

Oh well, WW clicks with her

>team cocksleeve for the Justice League
hmm where have I heard that one before?

I doubt Sailor Moon would be gushing over Wonder Woman. I feel a friendly rivalry aimed to one up each other would make more sense.

>How much money if a Sailor Moon/Wonder Woman Crossover happened, There will be Hugs About?
You fucking what

>Serena leads an entire team of super-adventurers.
You mean like the fucking Justice League?

>implying Wondy wouldn't be trying to get her some Usagi pussy
>implying she wouldn't just give up and have a lesbian threesome with Uranus and Neptune once she finds out they're both gay

Is this a joke? A desperate attempt to boost sales, or what exactly?

Fanart, you numbskull.
You can see he artists site on the bottom of the page.

>A desperate attempt to boost sales

I don't see Marvel's symbol in that fanart.

Wondy would find her a little niave, but adorable. Probably would smile every once in a while at her behavior and maybe even be slightly envious of her team and how she can handle enemies without having to cut their heads off.

>drawn by Ben Caldwell
Ill buy it

If anything she would be a gushing Superman fangirl. He's much closer to her vibe.
Maybe Batman because japs love Batman.

>You mean like the fucking Justice League?
Exactly, Usagi leads her own Justice League. If there was magical girl crossover she would be the leader too, being one of the most powerful and experienced ones in the gene.
I don't think Diana has ever led the JLA. Or if she did was for a very small time.

Gotcha

Fuck off, Bendis

Uranus is gay

>being one of the most powerful and experienced ones in the genre
Doubt.

>Exactly, Sailor Moon is channeling cosmic celestial forces to champion peace and love.

So basically, Sailor Moon is what Diana wishes she could be all the time, instead of having to resort to snapping necks?

Circe would rip the sailor scouts to shreds.

Maybe you should actually read the pages you just posted because Diana just used Love to save the day.

Make that Sailor Jupiter and we'e talking

fuck off weaboos

She's more used to Thor instead

makes more sense than Wonder Woman meets Taz

At least we got some good images out of that

Or maybe she would be gushing about WW's beauty, Serena and pretty much every character in Sailor Moon is eitheir bi or gay.

Did you even read what you post? All the anti-WW tards don't read comics, of course.

>Greek goddess
>Roman goddess

She has bicurious hots for immigrant sailor soldiers. I'm sure it's reasonable to thionk she can be fans of idols as well

>Wonder Woman is the team cocksleeve for the Justice League, Serena leads an entire team of super-adventurers.
>Serena would find Wonder Woman absolutely barbaric. Sailor Moon solves all her problems with bullshit moon love magic and emotions - wondy kills niggas with a sword
>Wondy would probably ironically find sailor moon's costume too fetishistic and hate the girl(s)'s naive attitude(s)

It's like this thread was genetically designed in a lab to trigger the fuck out of me.

READ
SOME
FUCKING
WONDER
WOMAN
COMICS

Would rather see Goku and wonder woman cross over.

Don't fall for the neck meme bros.

She's confident and gentle and tall.

>>implying Wondy wouldn't be trying to get her some Usagi pussy

Usagi is 14. I doubt Wonder Woman would be interested.

Blue Beetle, DC's resident toku hero.

Funny that Batman was the cause of his death. Symbolic I say.

Sounds like something Bendis would write.

Yes, but what about Wonder Woman?

Yes but what about my girl Sakura, who is she going to crossover with.

Usagi is a womanlet.

Zatanna.

Omg i love this pic
Usagi is a female asian teenager
I dont think "womanlet" is a fair descriptor

Does diamond have something against sailor moon?

Womanlet is the perfect description.

Why? Is Wonder Woman American now? Even American women fuck 14 year olds.

Because she's a teenage girl?

>Serena

If they ever do that, I guarantee you the writers will make Sailor Moon into a character that hey think she is rather than what she actually is... Kinda Like that stupid cover.

>Serena leads an entire team of super-adventurers.
that gets saved every fuckin' time by Tuxedo Mask, useless bitches

Tuxedo mask does nothing but give a pep talk each time. Please actually watch the show.

Tuxedo Mask stops being relevant after about a season and a half.

She's 15-16 by the end of the series.

Im not saying it was a bad comic...just saying it was weird
WB owns Looney Toons and HB characters so it was a little bit easier to do a cross over.
Not sure how it would work to do a cross over with an anime character. Probably cost too much to license
(though they did that Justice League meets that Terrible animation cartoon anime)

Moonlight Knight was awesome though.

Also not confident and arguably not so gentle.

Dude
Just rewatched Sailor Moon R
Moonlight Knight does
J
A
C
K

S
H
I
T

At last in the OVAs, Tuxedo Mask saves the day occasionally.

She's Japanese, her inferior pedophile weeb culture is always in admiration and submission toward the great globalism american mush.

Diana would probably love her.

Usagi and the girls have gone up against similar villains.

Am I the only straight male who is a big fan of Sailor Moon?

Nope.

I would watch that.

Hardly.

long-legged high school girls in tiny skirts is what every boy in puberty wanted to watch after DBZ.

Tuxedo Mask is incredibly OP and he doesn't count. Plus Sailor Moon has a one hit KO once she gets the crystal

Because she's a dork.
And her boyfriend seems to model himself after Batman.

Look a thread of people who have never read Wonder woman or sailor moon.

>Tuxedo Mask, the guy who gets killed/critically injured/kidnapped/brainwashed/incapacitated every single time things get real
>OP

And Usagi can't use the Silver Crystal to it's fullest extent without risking killing herself in the process.

I mean hell, they kill him off for the last season and a much more active character takes his place.

I feel like Michiru and Diana would have a very long conversation about the whole "loving submission" thing.

Not even the best male moon related japanese hero.

Wait if he dies in the last season, does that mean sailor moon is pregnant throu the whole season?

>why can't you be a literal bi-polar schizo?
Her daughter would hate that.

He gets better.

Where did you found this?

Nah, she resurrects him later.
Usagi is like the ultimate White Mage.
Little to no physical might, but she can pull out resurrections like it's candy on Halloween, and she has Holy as her only offensive move.