When will white people stop killing innocent black men?

When will white people stop killing innocent black men?

>innocent

When niggers stop nigging
So never

When black people stop killing innocent white people so much that we just automatically assume it's going to happen and take self-defense precautions.

When will shitposters stop posting bait?

When there are no more left to kill.

I could only watch the first half of that movie. Fuck that nigger.

you are the nigger here. nigger.

>white people treat black people as subhuman
>act surprised when blacks people lash out

smfh senpai

>innocent

>Black people act like animals for no other reason than that it's expected of them.
>Expect peoples' opinions of them to improve.

>When will white people stop killing innocent black men?
don't prove you deserve to be called stupid by responding to this thread.

as long as white people exist probably never . sambo tarbaby the 3rd dindu nuffin but whitey dont care

>Black men
>innocent
No such thing

When it stops being funny

Drumpf will lose. Screenshot this .

When will white people START killing innocent black men?

We haven't been doing it, but how many of us will have to be murdered and raped before we start?

Statistically you should be more afraid of being killed by another black man than a white man.

Only once blacks learn how to get a job and recognize their own children.

We're not innocent. Everywhere we go we bring nothing but violence, destruction, looting and rape.

when there are none of you left

When they black men stop killing everyone everywhere for a 5 dollar crack bag

When black people stop committing such an absurdly high percentage of violent crimes that it isn't more likely than not that a black man is guilty of a violent crime.

TLDR: Stop being niggers and we'll stop shooting you.

Cops will shoot a person resisting arrest 100% of the time.

Don't resist arrest. Hell, don't break the law in general. Fucking dindus

>treat black people as subhuman
Oh yeah, they're so oppressed and degraded. The section 8 houses we give them don't have pools, the Obamaphones we give them aren't advanced enough to play Angry Birds, and the EBT/SNAP we give them can't be spent on cognac. And by the time they sell their food stamps for half value, they don't even have enough left to buy Hennessy or Courvoisier.

White people are actually forcing blacks to get fucked up off brandy that no one raps about! Truly Doctor King died in vain!

Uncle Tom

You should be ashamed to say such a thing. Please delete this.

fpb-
Nevermind.

When you get your own country. No whites, no way for whites to shoot blacks.

When black men stop killing other people, most each other...of course I'm an equal opportunity supporter of capital punishment.

>innocent black men

Where the hell do we find one of those?

If being grateful to the white man for saving my ancestors from that hellhole jungle and giving me a chance at a better life were I can enjoy modern day luxuries instead of being an expendable soldier for some warlord fighting for a few scraps of land then I will gladly wear the label of "uncle tom".

Nice proxy.

>watch Green Mile when it came out
>muh feels
>watch Green Mile recently
>lol so much cuckoldry, big magic mandingo cures man by literally fondling his dick and white woman by raping her

When there are no more of them left.

two countries in one flag?! my god, blacks truly are superior

Coffey wanted to die though.

>When will white people stop killing innocent black men?
When we've finally killed them all.

>big magic mandingo
FUCKING KEK....he wuz a kangz, this time, he really dindu nuffin

agree with you though

The first time I watched the movie I cried at this part. I still cry at that part.

When black men stop committing so much crime that it inherently reflects negatively on their entire race and thus can result in innocent black men being blamed.