NEW FASH THE NATION

FASH THE NATION - FBIMWITHER

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/30/fash-the-nation-week-63-fbimwithher/

TRS Radio (WASHINGTON, D.C.) – As polls began to shift dramatically in Trump’s direction throughout the week, culminating with the FBI’s Friday announcement to re-investigate Hillary Clinton, we’ve reached levels of white pilling none of us that were possible. In the ensuing deluge of shitlib tears, we’re now witnessing what we expect will be a resounding triumph of nationalism over globalism in just 9 short days. It’s all ahead on Fash the Nation!

0:00 Intro/Announcements/D’Nations
8:00 Polling White Pills
30:00 Pyrrhic Polls
36:00 Project Alamo
46:00 Knee-Bending
1:00:00 Young Hardworking Journos
1:03:00 The Europa Report
1:13:00 FBImWithHer
1:28:00 God Emperor Predicts Huma Downfall
1:36:00 Bill Clinton, Inc.
1:51:00 #DraftOurDaughters
1:58:00 872 Obama Pardons
2:02:00 Limbaugh Caller
2:09:00 Globalism on the Ropes
2:14:00 Bottom of the Stack
2:18:00 MFTDC
2:23:00 White Hot Takes “Nasty Woman in a Mao Dress”

Holographic synchronicity of the Universe converging! kek is with us

Bump

Go give this to the normies Trumpenproles, not here

Sup Forums is full of civic nationalists nowadays, way too many people that are soft on all kinds of issues

Nice. Love this show. Just started listening a few weeks ago.

Share it on faceberg and with your normie friends.

I hope we get something new this week. Last few FTNs have been pretty boring and the Europa Report so triggering I can't make it through.

you can skip through the Europa report if it triggers you that much

it can be pretty blackpilling

I have been lately, it's too much brah. Can't wait to put mad lead in all these ragheads.

I always skip Europa Report these days.

It's a good segment but I just can't listen.

>Europa Report
Hide the razor blades

I honestly get depressed for hours after listening to it. I know the show isn't meant to raise morale or anything but they could stand to make it a little less black pilling. I'd listen to the Shoah to take the edge off but it's just been trash for months now.

hahahahhaha

Goddamnit I've already spent six hours listening to the Shoah today. There goes the rest of my night.

kek

The only part that sucks about Europa Report is the new music, can barely hear the report, too much noise.

>flag
You better be the descendant of some kinda nazi in hiding, son.

>Mexishit
>Listens to FtN
Pottery

m8 at least he's actually in mexico

Wow you Drumpfkins sure listen to some boring shows. Deplorable.

Fair enough

i said kikes xD

not even relevant to FTN lad

Jews are going to flood into this Trump Media empire and infect it. It will be non-stop Pro-Israel shilling

Likely, but that's why when it would still be new as many fashy people should get in as possible so they can start defining the narrative

Yeah we will have to dominate the comments but I can just see Jews salivating at the thought of weaseling their way into the Trump Media network.

Who /skippedtheEuropaReport/ here?