KIM DOTCOM

What did he mean by this? Could he be right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEwo9mV87bY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Hillary Clinton&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=p2phX0wytFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GET
IN
MUH
SPY CLOUD

Don't give that fat fuck any (you)s. He baited everyone just to promote his bullshit website.

The way the NSA programs work (at least until 2013), it's very likely they had the emails as part of a targeted program, not the general XKEYSCORE. It's not legally permissible to use the data from it in court, so even if they could get it, they couldn't convict her with it.

Limbaugh talked about him extensively on the radio to his tens of millions of listeners on Friday

youtube.com/watch?v=aEwo9mV87bY

He means "I'm fat as hell." I was mad when Megaupload was taken down. But now this guy is just insufferable. I hope Hillary kills him with a drone strike. This is not irony. Death to the worst of shitposters. He's not even funny. He's fucking canada-tier.

Nope, it was the NYPD that found it. They turned it over to the FBI and the FBI went public with it because they were afraid the NYPD would leak everything if they didn't. 8 years of cop bashing came back to bite her in the ass.

what? really? holy shit

Or?

Part of Snowden's revelation was that the NSA was feeding surveillance data to the FBI, ICE, and CIA. A specific leak was a case where the NSA monitored emails, then the FBI retro-actively "investigated" to discover them.

Sort of like retro-actively "finding the emails on Wiener's device" ?

i just want to know if its going to happen on the 10th or not

if hillary gets elected and this stuff drags on for 8 years until the next election im going to put a bullet in my head

day of the rope when

That's not entirely accurate. They would need a subpoena from congress and the executive branch would have to play ball (they won't). Lynch is protecting her.

The ONLY way for Clinton to see jail time is for Comey to make a big stink and torpedo her campaign. Then Trump would have to appoint a friendly to replace Loretta Lynch.

Executive privilege wouldn't apply here.

FBI can go to any low level federal state judge and ask for permission to review the files, they don't need to go to Lynch or via the DOJ.

It's hard to see them using parallel construction on such a high profile case. The reason they even use it in the first place is to hide the program from judicial scrutiny. It would create a hell of a stink if the FBI used laundered intelligence to make its highest profile arrest in history.

We are looking at history being made either well. The rule of law is being put to its biggest test since at least Andrew Jackson's presidency.

>muh spy cloud

This guy actually sounds retarded. It makes me angry that he became a billionaire just because of his shitty file hosting site.

What the fuck are you guys even talking about

Who's ready to pop some champagne on the evening of Novemeber 8th? I know I am. I'll be honest, things weren't looking too bright two weeks ago. It's over now. That doesn't mean we can just give up though. We have to keep memeing. At least 10 liberals will commit suicide.

I actually am. Got everything already ready and planned.

"Am" what? Suicide or partytime?

Partytime either way :^)

...but Trump is gonna win

I will be popping champagne and probably crying tears of joy tbqhwy.

>tfw WWIII has been postponed

I don't understand why this guy matters. What is the importance of him? Okay, he thinks the emails are on the NSA server. I think that is a strong possibly, as well. But who cares what he thinks? Or am I missing something?

can this fat roleplaying faggot plz die of a heart attack already

From what I can tell, he is mainly important because he feels like he needs to settle his score with Clinton, and he has billions of dollars to accomplish that goal.

he raises a good question:

> why are there no hillary emails in the podesta dump?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Hillary Clinton&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Hillary Clinton&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

to be clear - no emails to / from HRC; that seaerch returns emails that talk about her and/or have email addresses like [email protected]

He's totally right. They're not going to openly say that they got them from the NSA because data collection makes America uneasy. Hense, making Wiener the fall guy.

I know someone who works with the FBI. He told me that they are allowed to lie under certain instances. Especially when it is to protect national interests. (data collection)

She used the name "Gert" in a few with Chelsea. But when I was reading the emails it sounded like Mary Podesta was Hillary (although Mary is johns wife). It is odd though. Maybe Hillary can't actually use a computer because she's had everyone do everything for her.

he was the founder of megaupload

he is the current founder of mega.nz

the US government has a hardon for him, and has had him arrested in compliance with DMCA laws working with NZ government. Hillary was involved with this. She had him arrested on his birthday, when holding a birthday party with friends. His friends were arrested too.

They want to extradite him to the USA for his crimes.

He's a public enemy of the USA/Hillary like Julian Assanage, except not directly leaking emails. However it's possible he's been helping with leaking or the actual hacks of DNC.

Pretty sure this whole thing with the FBI does have to do with Kim. They have to know that if they don't come clean, shit is going to hit the fan anyway with Wikileaks.

perhaps Assange's dead man's switch sent emails to various people

I noticed that too. It seems as if she DID write any of those emails, she was walked through how to do them.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2phX0wytFQ

Hillary supporters get Trumped