Walking Dead #171

What does Sup Forums think of the newest wacky Walking Dead character, Princess?

Who's the Greek gal supposed to be?

Jump the shark

The very definition of "trying too hard"

>Who's the Greek gal supposed to be?
Fucking irritating.

I don't get it user, I'm not reading the book. I always read indies when they're done and collected. So, is she someone from the show, a new character, one of the originals?

it jumped the shark after the time skip.

Like spics give a shit about any of that.
Kirkman, gringo maricón.

YASS

Libshit propaganda, and I was feeling like liking her...

Shame.

SLAY

Has a glowing sign of "Will die horribly soon or get raped/tortured to become a cynical wreck" all over her.

>it's great that most people are dead because they were white

Wow so this comic is pretty much dead. I wonder- will the next 8 years basically see comics die out due to the sheer faggotry killing sales?

Maybe Chicanos but true Spics know that Latinos and Hispanics can be any race and that they identify more with someone of their own nationality or who speaks their languages than someone of their own race and from a different country.

Like a Afro-Brazilian would identify with a Brazilian of another race more than an African-American.

It feels like you read a bad comic, got incredibly triggered and made a terrible thread on Sup Forums.

Because that can't be the point of the character, right? Let's ignore anything about the series or author up to this point and just whine pathetically because our brains are all broken and we can only see everything in an either/or dichotomy.

Wew lad.

>still reading Walking Dead

Pls kill her Negan

This, I don't know why you guys are so triggered.

>That Mexican-American bitch
Chinga tu madre, Kirkman.
Chinga tu puta madre.

The absolute madman

You know what's funny? Some of us expected the character to say bullshit exactly like this as soon as the cover of the issue was shown months ago.

At least the other characters aren't having it. She's not going to live for very long. Or something really bad happens to her and she becomes as grumpy as the rest of them.

The only single redeeming factor of this character/plot is that they make it a point that she is completely batshit crazy.

>Magna could've been a great counter to Maggie like the Rick/Negan dynamic
>get constantly fucking shafted with a few scenes tossed here and there
>Kirkman decided to introduce someone who focus on some preppy chicka with a fascination with the minorities being superior now
Christ. This is comically Hell.

I bet there are already queers shipping those two characters just because they both talk a lot.

TWD is slower, more formulaic, and more poorly written than the average cape comic and if you read it you're either masochistic or fucking retarded.

I'd like to see how this pans out before judging.

I'm an actual, dick-sucking faggot myself, and even I felt like the last issue was trying too hard with the Jesus/Aaron scene followed by the cringy Magna/Yumiko "lets fuck outside while we are on a dangerous mission and could be attacked at any time and are sharing a space with 3 other people."

I'm beginning to wonder if Kirkman has drank the koolaid and trying to virtue signal, or if this all character-specific shit that is leading to something. Though Michonne saying "you have a point" to her bs leaves me a little concerned.

Still, I'll see what comes of it before I drop the comic entirely.

Hasn't it been like four years since the apocalypse? Who would still be waxing philosophical about the social strata of the old world?

I never thought Michonne would go "mhmmm yas girl slay" unless she was being entirely sarcastic and the comic is just shit at getting that across. She shouldn't have any patience for social justice nonsense.

It definitely wasn't sarcasm, literally she said "you have a point," which isn't exactly "you go grrl! its our world now!," but still seems like something Michonne would be indifferent to annoyed with rather than agreeing with.

It'd be more in her character to say something like "I guess we were too busy trying not to fucking die to notice how diverse our group is" with a slight scowl on her face.

Hopefully the tumblrinsert (purple hair and all) is just a character, and not a weird attempt to bring politics into an apocalypse 4 years in.

So.. is Negan a foot fag?

Somehow she isn't going to be calling any white people "rarities".

Well it's nice the other characters seem to like her about as much as I do. Everyone there but her looks annoyed.