Thoughts on The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDf772OWmxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would fuck her.

cucks

Hi Young Turks!

This.

Also, it was fun watching Alex Jones make fatboi mad.

That is the extent of my views on The Young Turks.

I would let him fuck my wife.

OF COURSE

please post alex jones roach stomping may mays

They became a twisted malformed version of the very thing they claim to stand against. Can't watch it without cringing now, watch and listen to them and try and not imagine them being like 8 year old kids arguing.

>GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK
They're dumbasses who have yet to be correct on a single topic.

aint she a armenian and he a armenian genocide denier?

these guys are fuckin ridiculous. just watch this vid, anyone with a background with the topic can notice what they do specifically to shit on the right wing
youtube.com/watch?v=QDf772OWmxg
i'll tell you the obvious one
they use recording of the video early on but when the liberal transgender reporter threatens Ben Shapiro they suddenly have to describe it, downplaying what happens

Ana is pretty thought provoking

>thoughts on blatant genocide deniers.

Surprisingly Sup Forums

>They became a twisted malformed version of the very thing they claim to stand against.
how so?

the young turks is set in a make believe world where its 2008 every year so they cant blame anything on the democrats and its all bushes fault

His hissy fit at an airport is all you really need to see about him. He's a big baby

/thread

should've been called an old turk

Lolololololololololololololol

I hate Ana, but Cenk is redpilled. I only watch it when he's on.

>FAT SHAMING IS BAD

>LOL ALEX JONES GET OFF MY SET YOU FAT FUCK

Typical leftist hypocrites and rats.
Stone and Jones pissing them off with their mere presence was the highlight of the RNC for me.

The irony of an Armenian genocide-denying Turk working alongside an Armenian seems to be lost among most of this show's braindead viewership.

I want her strapon inside me

>tfw Ben will never come home
He used to be well-liked around here thanks to moments like this, but the eternal Jew struck and his rep went down with Michelle Fields

They are liars and barely qualify as journalists, Cenk is a utter wanker not just his views but also his personality.

> anybody got that webm of the Ana lookalike being fucked?

Shawtay on the right is finnnneeeee oh wait SJW. FUCK FUCK! ABORT!

can't watch it, they are annoying as fuck.

I think they're very brave.

This is a beautiful thing, a Genocide denier and his would be victim getting along in total harmony.

Maybe Sup Forums and the Jew can be friends too.

laughably stupid

I would hold my finger in anas bunghole like a cork after she ate tex mex, after which I'd lick my finger clean

neck yourself, faggot.
She is hot af

I like Cenk even though I pretty much completely disagree with him now and he's started to behave disgustingly over the last couple years, I like Ana less and think she can be even more of a cunt but I also do occasionally still think she makes fair points.
Almost everyone else that works for them can get fucked, except maybe Jimmy Dore, he's probably the best thing about TYT now.
also this, obviously

came here to post this.

>Stories
There style of covering stories is alright and researched but the choice of the stories they cover is completely biased. Though they admit it at least.
>Host
Cenk - Pretty funny when triggered but the history Armenian Genocide denial ruins his credibility as a "progressive
Ana - She has nice tits, annoying voice, would still bang

I would give it a 6/10 - Would watch if they have a good story but wouldn't subscribe

Cenk looks like Shrek if he was bitten by a radioactive cockroach.

Brings nothing but shame, that faggot Cenk can choke on a nigger dick.

Literally named after islamic rape gangs from the past (Armenia)

>

Cenk Uygur is an Armenian holocaust denier

Reminder to post, any time and anywhere the Young Turks are mentioned, that Cenk Uygur is an Armenian holocaust denier

Denying the Armenian holocaust, like Cenk Uygur does, has been a career-destroying move for many tenured academics. Cenk Uygur the Armenian holocaust. Why shouldn't it be a career-destroying move for Cenk Uygur, who denies the Armenian holocaust?

I'd pump and dump the chick. Fuck everyone else.