The Powerpuff Girls in the late 90's. Notice anything, Sup Forums?

The Powerpuff Girls in the late 90's. Notice anything, Sup Forums?

>all wh*ite

Line thickness. And that's the one thing I don't like about nu ppg I bet the OC donut steel would look better too

>late 90's
These designs were introduced in 2002

They're CIS, heterosexual, and white

So

Blossom has pink eye, she should get that checked out

A distinct lack of subliminal degeneracy (i.e. HAFNIM).

What is HAFNIM? And this time no trolling me

oh no, somebody has insulted me on the internet
whatever shall I do

Maybe you shouldn't reply to them you fucking faggot, go and die in a hole you worthless trash. I hope I will one day get to fuck your mum

Hafnium (with a U) is an element, but it would incorrect to call it degenerate, as it tends to have a relatively long half-life.

harbl > HAFNIM

>implying you will ever even touch a female

you're too much of a pussy faggot beta male cuntwad bitch to ever pull that off. kill yourself fucking nerd hahahaha

No HAFNIM

How dare you, HOW DARE YOU SAY I'VE NEVER TOUCHED A FEMALE!
I've raped so many females in my life that you would call me GOD HIMSELF YOU FUCKING PLEB! You need to kill yourself before I come over to your house and stab you in the neck while your sleeping. YOU GOT THAT?!!!!

normal, user. The word you are looking for is normal.

This thread has immediately jumped the rails from normal to tumblr blindman in a candy factory retarded.

SHUT UP BOI

That's it cry for daddy, your tears are making me cum so badly!!!

This thread went to complete shit real fast.

SHUT UP BITCH BOI

OH FUCK OFF YOU SALTY BITCH BOI

PISS OFF

BITCH BOI

STOP IT BITCH BOI

The Powerpuff Girls in the late 00's. Notice anything, Sup Forums?

y-yes, sir, understood...

Just kidding.

you're fucking pathetic. I bet you've never even raped a fucking girl under 14. only a really alpha male has the BALLS to fuck a girl less than half his age. you know what? fuck it. I bet you don't even rape FEMALES, you fucking homosexual. once again, kill yourself, you fucking dork nerd nigger shit. I'd tell you to go suck a dick, but you'd probably enjoy it.

I NOTICE THAT THEY LOOK SO SEXY AND I WANT TO RAPE THEM SO HARD!

It's a nonsense word that some fags are trying to turn into a meme. Disregard it.

Yes, this artist is great

Kaoru best girl

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Look, you can say what you want about CN and their overuse of TTG and whether it's acceptable or really bad or whatever, but they cannot be forgiven for doing this to one of their most beloved series. They're literally pulling a fucking Poochie.

I want buttercup to embrace her feminine side a bit more and then make her the ultimate wife

Kaoru tried embracing her feminine side one. The results were extraordinarily cute and extremely disastrous.

Mah nigga. Best girl.