Find a better animated show than this, The Simpsons, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, and Animaniacs

Find a better animated show than this, The Simpsons, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, and Animaniacs

You can't, those are the best ones

Other urls found in this thread:

dcau.wikia.com/wiki/Cat_Scratch_Fever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Avatar TLA, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls

Did I miss anything?

OK GUYS QUICKLY READ THIS BEFORE ALL THE SHIT INEVITABLY STARTS:
All of these shows are overrated. They all have good episodes as well as shitty ones. Also they're all kinda trying to do different things so how the fuck are you even gonna compare them?

Alright fuck face, name a show that's not overrated.

Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Tom and Jerry, and Batman never had shitty episodes so fuck off. You probably are a 2000s kid

Why? What's the point you're trying to make here?

Avatar SUCKS ASS. Adventure Time is AWFUL, Steven Universe is a pile of CRAP and Gravity Falls is good, but its not even the best show. Too many Dipper x Wendy and Mabel x Random Boy episodes for my liking

>Batman
>never had shitty episodes
dcau.wikia.com/wiki/Cat_Scratch_Fever
Try to defend this pile of crap

Batman really only had one bad episode. Ive Got Batman in my Basement.

If you say Batman had a lot of bad episodes, you clearly didnt grow up with it or was around to experience it on Fox Kids. You guys just hate on the 90s classics because you want to be Sup Forumsntrarian

>Steven Universe is better than TAS

What kind of crack are you smoking?

That was a mediocre one I will admit that

>ATLA
Agreed.
>Adventure Time
Too much relationship drama.
>Steven Universe
Self explanatory.
>Gravity Falls
Incredibly rushed ending ruined it's chance.

Doug Walker (The Nostalgia Critic) is a true Batman: TAS fan. Its his favorite Nostalgic Animated Show

Let me guess, you hate Doug Walker? You guys suck

That you're just going to poopoo any show that some calls GOAT, no matter how good it may be.

Not every show is top tier, but there is a hierarchy of quality.

anime

anime was a mistake

-slant eyed gook cartoon man

All of these + The Batman

Quck reminder that these are the best

Of entirely subjective quality, yes. All works of fiction are made by humans. Not by nature. They can't be "good" or "bad" outside our own minds.

Have you ever considered suicide?

Holy shit what fucking profound knowledge you've just dropped on us! You've just fucking hacked into the cartoon matrix and rewrote the source code!

Look out everyone this guy really knows his shit!

Any other knowledge bombs you want to hit us with, champ?

FUCK YOU

I STILL HATE YOU ALL FOR NOT LETTING ME ASK YOU GUYS TO SIGN THE TUFF PUPPY PETITION ANYMORE. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL! MIDDLE FINGER YOU ALL!

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO BRING YOU-

That was a pretty decent show.

Still, why is Sup Forums such a fucking horrible place to be in. Everyone on the site are idiots and they say stuff just to shock people

"Oh Steven Universe sucks"

"Oh Rick and Morty LOL Reddit Garbage"

"Batman has so many crap episodes cause Capefans LOL"

"Korra sucked cause Tumblr LOL"

>this autist again

Also

"Uh Animaniacs is garbage cause 90s kids LOL"

"Uh I hate Loud House cause fandom LOL"

"Adventure Time was never good HURR DURR"

Just to shock people. Faggots

Clearly you nigs have never heard of S:TAS

All of those are right, excluding the one about Batman.

Want to shock you? Ok I will do it

Ed, Edd n Eddy is the WORST show ever

Star vs is a COMPLETE WASTE of TIME

HURR DURR

Seriously, you guys are faggots

This is only the 11th-best cartoon ever made, but it still beats the shit out of anything on OP's list.

The show whose characters are a lot like pic related, but different. No other show lasts for that long and remains so high quality.

There are so many cartoons I need to watch. I have hardrives full of them. Yet, I watch none.

There are so many comics I need to read. Again, hardrives are full of them. Still, I read none.

I post here, sleep, work, draw, and listen to whatever is in my Youtube subscription feed. I miss enjoying things.

Spongebob Squarepants, Disney shorts, Recess, Justice League/JLU.

Are you serious nigga?!

Are those the only cartoons you have watched?

This. MLP is unironically the best western cartoon of the 2010s.

Its funny because nearly perfect shows like spongebob and the simpsons are all objectively awful when you take account of all their episodes.

Jesus Christ tripfag OP.
Why are you so angry?
Why is there a huge stick up your butt?
How can you let such tiny comments from Sup Forums bother you so badly? You need to calm down. Take cartoons less seriously and be more willing to accept different opinions.

Sure that advice seems pointless on Sup Forums but you've taken the bad parts of Sup Forums and amplified them within yourself. It's very obnoxious and annoying, in comparison to numerous Anons versus one.

Newfag, your thread is shit and your tastes are c tier.

Every. Single. Time. Your taste is shit, stop posting this

>tripfag
>only has a name
Newfag detected

>he's mad we didn't sign his Tuff Puppy petition

It saddens me that Batman TAS had it's 25th anniversary yesterday and no one even talked about it but these bait threads get hundreds of replies to complain about it

Well at least we get to live longer

R-pffft-R-Rick and Morty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I said this merely because you acted as it that "hierarchy of quality" is objective and applicable to everyone.

Ren & Stimpy was miles better than Animaniacs.

Fuck off John K

Post season 5 is absolute shit in terms of writing and animation.

The writing took a dip in season 6, but it's just that there are fewer good episodes. S7, though, is a huge spike in caliber.
Animation definitely remained consistent.

>animation
It has barely changed since season 2
>Writing
what is Season 7?

Please go back to doompauling on /mlp/ friend.

Beast wars, gargoyles and 90's xmen & spider-man

Tuff Puppy had shitty episodes

Even the non John K episodes were.

90s spider man BY FAR

>you clearly didnt grow up with it or was around to experience it on Fox Kids.
That means we don't have nostalgia goggles that cloud out judgment

This show is far superior to all your fucking shit.

Actually the animation is alright. It's a shame there are so little fight scenes and they are so short now, because they actually look pretty good. That small magical fight Flurry Heart had with Cake babies in A Flurry of Emotions was surprisingly well-directed and animated for something that we're not even supposed to take seriously.

Maybe the idea of a GOAT is stupid.

too bad the movie was 71 minutes of Harley Quinn is the best thing in existence.