Cyberchase is noted for drawing a wide amount of attention to reputable but lesser-known professions like zoo-keeping...

Cyberchase is noted for drawing a wide amount of attention to reputable but lesser-known professions like zoo-keeping, programming, witchcraft, clone-catching, and ruling virtual realities, professions of which have been known to require intense critical thinking skills, causing the generation that grew up on this show to later pursue these careers.

In fact, if you were to ask any early-20s architect about Cyberchase, many of their faces would light up and an astonishing number would recall using areas to prove the villainous Hacker innocent and find a cure for Motherboard's virus.

And if you were to ask any early-20s cyber-terrorist about Cyberchase, they would remember how Hacker made the cure temporary, leaving himself with land the size of the Warren's, rock-star sunglasses, and a nice glass of lemonade.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbskids.org/cyberchase/math-games/quest-1-mission-motherboard/
pbskids.org/cyberchase/math-games/quest-2-race-radopolis/
pbskids.org/cyberchase/math-games/quest-3-ecohaven-emergency/
pbskids.org/cyberchase/math-games/quest-4-stop-stormerator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I swear to god that there used to be an old video game on the PBS kids website for this show or some other futuristic kids show that was set up like an mmo puzzle game, but I was so young when I played it that I remember nothing from it. I also remember a game where you were in a grocery store and you had to keep the evil, fat villian guy from selling everyone sweets or something like that,

You know making a Cyberchase thread everyday isn't going to make people talk about it. I love the show as well but there's not a whole lot to discuss.

>this show is still airing

Also for some reason I never figured out hacker was voiced by christopher llyod until I googled the show

i did watch cyberchase in my youth and im majoring in comp sci

coincidence? probably not

If we want to, we can discuss our favorite episodes and say "Oh I liked that one" and discuss why we liked it.

You guys are fucking horrible with conversations. Its all about LORE this and LORE that. Fuck all of you assholes. I don't even like Cyberchase and yet, I am sticking up for him because you guys are shitposting faggots

That's THE Hacker to you

There is a lot to discuss

Sup Forums is a fucking horrible place to be in. No one wants to have good conversations because they lack the skill to do it

excuse me sir, you appear to have put something in the "name" field of your post. Please refrain from doing this when not necessary.
faggot

>You guys are fucking horrible with conversations. Its all about LORE this and LORE that. Fuck all of you assholes. I don't even like Cyberchase and yet, I am sticking up for him because you guys are shitposting faggots
>shitposting faggots

That may be true but lore and controversial topics are what make the internet go round. If anything most people forget about stuff that doesn't challenge people's ideas and opinions to a certain degree.

I liked the storyarc of episodes with the chip to cure motherboard. I stopped watching the show as much when it was destroyed, because there was really no "hook" to it anymore.

I'm not even a Lorefag, pure comedy shows are more my style. I just have noticed a bunch of Cyberchase threads recently that nobody's replying to.
I do like the show and if you think this thread can go somewhere I'll help out.
Favorite character when I was younger was Inez.
My favorite episode was A world without Zero, it taught me the importance of Zero as a number.
Don't think this thread will go anywhere but whatever TuffPuppyfag hope you're happy.

This show never did any episodes about my fetishes as a child and I was extremely sad about that because I didn't have cable and it was all I could watch.

digit is Gilbert gottfried

the encryptor chip?
wasnt it destroyed but two were made before that prior to hackers knowledge. both were found except one was real and one was fake. then it turns out both were fake and the real encryptor chip was split into different pieces?
> the Archimedes triangle episode is the one I remember the most fondest.

I liked the Greek episodes a lot but my mind went a couple of weird places when Hacker tried to recruit Inez in that one episode

hey i know that first game you are talking about, i used to make multiple accounts so i could make avatars for my dad and brothers

>Witchcraft
>Profession
Waht?!

What's it called? If it's still up could you send over a link?

why would a small child have fetishes.

you just don't have the nostalgia goggles to apply your new fetishes onto cyberchase.

kys

I thought that was just fanart

>that episode where Hacker collects a bunch of lucky charms
>he sits in a hammock while ownership of cyberspace falls into his lap

>that episode with the marmalade
What the fuck is marmalade

>I'm evil AND cheap

Orange Jam

No idea what OP is going on about, but technically "witches" were just educated people who knew things like science or astrology.

It's true, I was inspired to become a full-fledged witch because of this show.

Used to watch Cyberchase a ton, along with WordGirl. They were pretty fun.

there's a character that's a witch

Oh yeah, I remember now. She had a thing for Hacker, didn't she?

>the baseball episode with hacker winning but some dues ex at the end

>the episode where hacker makes all zero's disappear

The latter one I found hilarious

>used to watch cyberchase all the time
>now into witchcraft
>tfw too smart to accept that life is completely mundane and should be taken as just
really activates the almonds

Like Judge Doom Christopher Lloyd? Man Who Framed Roger Rabbit was great.

>that one time I felt like such a super-genius kid because I understood the concept of negative numbers before they actually got around to explaining it in the show and the protagonists were still bumbling like dumbasses

Well, I remember that the pilot gave me nightmares as a kid. And it always bugged me when it reran because the artstyle looked so different. At the time I didn't understand what the hell a 'pilot' was so it confused the hell out of me, especially since they ran the pilot all the goddamn time.

I ended up liking it eventually, even it triggered latent 'tism idiocy in me.

>that episode where hacker fucking won
>the credits used a picture of the hacked motherboard rather than the normal picture so you knew shit was serious

Or, you know, you could've read influential philosophers

in 10 years people would be saying the same shit about Game Shakers
Both of the shows are pure cringe

>implying Cyberchase is nearly on the same level of cringe as Dan "If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock" Schneider's literally who show

I lived in the UK so the only Cyberchase I remember is the online games.

pbskids.org/cyberchase/math-games/quest-1-mission-motherboard/
pbskids.org/cyberchase/math-games/quest-2-race-radopolis/
pbskids.org/cyberchase/math-games/quest-3-ecohaven-emergency/
pbskids.org/cyberchase/math-games/quest-4-stop-stormerator/

I really liked the episode where they had to figure out the beats to the song. I don't even remember why, just that I have fond memories of it.

Also, I always forget that Matt was a sports guy. It was either really low-key or they didn't call too much attention to it.

I have vague recollections of watching this as a kid, but I don't think I can credit it for going into clone-catching as a career

I vaguely remember what youre talking about. It was fun

unrelated but does anyone remember that fuckin Laffy Taffy pyramid maze game? It practically doesn't even exist anymore, by I used to play that shit all the time

Went to shit after they switched to Flash.