I am from the future, Hillary won with a landslide

I am from the future, Hillary won with a landslide

Other urls found in this thread:

evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Instrumentality_Project
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha this CTR is about to lose his job. They already told you in the meetings that pro Hillary meme images just don't work.

we know

>not knowing Hillary died by getting BTFO by this Redpill Pharmacist

>can't stump the trump

Oh yes. you are retarded. You are also from Cyprus. Was it liberated by the Russians or was there no WW3?

So we're finally annexing those meme states Lebanon an Palestine to build Greater Israel? How much butthurt are Shia Memeslums going through in the future user?

>yfw hillary pepes are better than trump pepes

Wouldn't Shinji be for no one but the entire human race?

If the last digit in my post is a 1-9, Hillary will win in a landslide. Trumptards BTFO

>Rigging digits this hard
I pay 7777 life points to special summon KEK!

yeah, thats why he is with Hillary

>4chanimage(3)
You guys really need some better training

>landslide

Fun fact: That's the Secret Service's code word for if they have to extract her due to a spontaneous defecation event.

It was his idea to melt all the AT-fields in the first place, even though he did go back on it.

>no more borders between souls
>no more borders between nations

Top kek

How many cocks have you sucked today, exactly? Do you slurp smegma as well, or is that extra?

>he is with Hillary
No he'd be for himself. Watch EoE

Yeah but what happened afterwards?

Fuck off CTR

>It was his idea to melt all the AT-fields
evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Instrumentality_Project

It's BY a landslide you ingrate

>intentionally being this dense

Shinji knew nothing of the HIP, but when Rei gave him command of Third Impact, he chose to do coincidentally exactly the same thing. Immediately prior to the mind-trip, he was a total cuck and a Hillary globalist.

It should be telling that he played right into SEELE's plans, since in this metaphor they are the (((global elite))).

He's with her.