This coming week will be INSANE lads

Bombshells dropping on Clinton

>Anonymouse claims (all over social media) they have HUGE shit dropping tuesday
>O'Keefe drops THE video early in the week
>Wiki claims to drop shit that will get Clinton arrested

Bombshells dropping on Trump

>Wilson/McMullin/Romney team seem to have something big (possibly more Access Hollywood audio), confirmed by Luntz at Fox.
>DNC will have been saving up something for the final week. No fucking doubt about it.

The damage to both sides will be on a scale never before seen.

Buckle up motherfuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying any new leaks can even hurt don

>implying Trump isn't beyond hurt

they said they have a trump nigger tape

O keeffe say they have a Clinton nigger tape

maybe its all hype, maybe we will have 2 nigger tapes.. who knows.

It pisses me off they didn't drop this before the push for early voting.

>donald trump tape leak
>he says someone about a women yet again
wtf i hate donald trump now

Just spoke with 4 elderly relatives that are extremely liberal(they live in san francisco), they havent directly admitted to voting for Trumo they claim to be undecided but they absolutely hate Hillary with a passion and are very vocal about it and also mentioned that nobody can tell who you vote for and that they believe Trump has a silent majority. They also don't think Trump will go backwards on social issues thanks to some clarification by me. All of this information, to me, says these 4 relatives that are extremely liberal will vote Trump. These people are as liberal as it gets and they outrght said the Clintons are worse than Bush.

There is no way Trump will lose.

The silent majority will speak.

And it is QUITE a majority. When I say liberal, I mean grateful dead acid head hippy liberal. They are as liberal as it gets and they secretly intend to vote Trump.

They were writing Trump's eulogy after the pussy tape. Anything they have they would have released them to just put the wounded animal down.

Instead they wait until Trump galvanizes support and comes roaring back and only after we find out Clinton could be impeached within her first 6 months.

I'll believe it when I see it.

The fact that this is what modern day presidential elections have come to both disgusts and amazes me.

>When I say liberal, I mean grateful dead acid head hippy liberal. They are as liberal as it gets and they secretly intend to vote Trump.

these are the Reagan democrats Trump talks about

>maybe we will have 2 nigger tapes
>mfw somebody on one of the news channels invariably slips while having to talk about the tapes and says nigger on live TV

>Grab 'em by the tooshie.

If those old hags don't vote Trumo, you need to fucking rape them.

The stuff released against Clinton is extremely serious and most likely criminal. The stuff released against Trump is "wah muh fee-fees were hurt."

Calm your tits there Ahmed, nobody's getting raped, only persuaded

> 2 nigger tapes

penalties offset, replay the down

>Samuel L jackson then endorses trump because of his bravery, while simultaneously calling Shillary a "racists whore".

Kek grants it.
Also, because odds are, Samuel L jackson is on this board right now, because like family guy told me, he's in everything.

Remember the drill guys

This is how I know trump will win,

Name the vice presidential nominees

I know Pence (Frank drebin police squad) is with Donald

But Hillary's nominee is boring and don't see this nominee at all that I forgot his name

Anyone else have this problem?

If this is true he lost

You forgot Weiner being jammed into Clinton's problem areas.
10000 emails in a folder called "life insurance"

this election has been a fucking WAR

ONWARDS

>the final week

Kek, I think Pence gets about the same amount of people at his rallies than Hillary.

>But Hillary's nominee is boring and don't see this nominee at all that I forgot his name
He's the former head of the DNC, who stepped down in order to nominate Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Hillary's '08 campaign co-chair.
DWS recently had to step down over the DNC email leaks showing beyond doubt that the party always planned on Clinton to be the nominee. She was then hired within hours by the Hillary campaign, again.

In case you forgot, user.

pro tip
if you have something legit you dont advertise it beforehand

>tfw silent majority

I still don't know his name.... for somebody that important ,

Milo Moiré might be a liberal doing degenerate """"art"""", I'd still hit her anyday

>when you wanna look hard but you don't know how you gonna make it

>Wilson/McMullin/Romney team seem to have something big

The Republican party needs arrange some gym accidents for these mother fuckers.

this

all they have on Trump is more salacious stuff I'm sure

Clinton shit will be more shit alluding to criminality

fuck maybe if Trump does get hurt more by the salacious stuff than Hillary does by the criminal stuff our country deserves to decline

Wilson/McMuffin/Romney will be KEKED, they were PLAYED on apprentice tapes, they're literally nothing

luntz is equally as clueless

>DNC will have been saving up something for the final week. No fucking doubt about it.
November surprises are not a thing., if they had anything, they'ld have dropped it by now

He's already lost the election. Even McCain was polling better than Trump at this point.

No he wasn't.

>australiawaterworld.gif

>>Anonymouse claims (all over social media) they have HUGE shit dropping tuesday
>>O'Keefe drops THE video early in the week
>>Wiki claims to drop shit that will get Clinton arrested
Jim Wayne

oh boy! look at all those up to date polls

what do you mean by them having been played on the apprentice tapes?

have no idea why the green text is there.

Neurotic involuntary celibate

Next Trump "scandal" will use the latest state of the art version of this tech combined with WaveNet speech transfer to make Trump seem to say things he never said: youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
The video will have its impact before people have a chance to debunk it.
Trump will use his twitter account to insist it's fake, and everyone will laugh at him and say his protests only make him look more guilty.
It's over

WHAT DOES RICK FUCKING WILSON HAVE?

WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP THIS BASTARD?

I HATE THIS FUCKER SO MUCH.

because you put ">>" before the text

since it's not refering to a post number it becomes a greentext

"Say increasingly nervous 400-lbs hackers for the 11th time this year"

>O'Keefe drops THE video early in the week

He likes to play the entertainer "DUDE LMAO THIS SHIT IS NUCLEAR"

>Anonymouse claims (all over social media) they have HUGE shit dropping tuesday

Just after Clinton's case being reopened ? That's probably to keep dems on Clinton's side "hey guys we have something even bigger on Trump, I swear he's worse than her"

he has nothing.

O'Keife's video will be total shit. It's gonna be another cringy ass duck video or Bob Creamer saying nigger a few times. There will be NO video of Hillary.

The Trump tape won't be as bad as the pussy grab, but it'll probably be hyped by the media.

The only thing that can destroy Clinton is WikiLeaks. This FBI thing has her down, but not out.

This is why women should have a half vote. They will vote for fee-fees over actual real crimes which they will ignore.

God fucking damn it

neither of those two videos ever happened though (unless the "sexual humiliation" thing on vox is what they're counting) and lots of people begrudgingly admitted there was no trump apprentice tape that week

if rick wilson is teasing something, it's in all likelihood nothing

>Democrats thrive on early voting every election
>it has already begun in lots of states
>if they had anything they would have dropped it weeks ago before early voting begun

They are just bluffing and blowing out their ass. Their nuclear bomb already happened the same time which was Trump disparaging miss Australia which got completely out shadowed by that fbi leak. The Clinton campaign is done.

>WHAT DOES RICK FUCKING WILSON HAVE?
an inflated ego

Wait seriously... I haven't heard that name all election.... or is this some Mandela effect crap that I can't remember

she let a bunch of strangers stuff their dirty dickgrubbers in her snatch... enjoy your hpv

tim kaine famalam

>what is a condom

I value myself too much to fool around like a retard tbqh

>WHAT DOES RICK FUCKING WILSON HAVE?

There was a bunch of threads proving Wilson, Romney, McMullin were linked to the NBC leaker of the Access Hollywood shit (an NBC journo married to a Romney campaign associate obtained the tape).

They either have more Access Hollywood audio or a new tape. Thats the going theory.

Wilson is bragging just like he did before they dropped Access Hollywood.

is luntz referring to something specific or is he just implying another trump scandal is inevitable?

How about this

>cuckservatives think by taking down Trump they can go back to the pre-2015 republican party
>they don't realize their careers are effectively dead now

i hate that pudgy piece of shit so much

He's been twitter cuddling Rick Wilson for a wile now. It's kinda homo.

If at all true this was likely in reference to the string of assault allegations and the "uncle tom" remark. I've heard DNC thought the latter would have a much more damaging effect than it did.

>one coming after november 8th

>is luntz referring to something specific or is he just implying another trump scandal is inevitable?

Look at Luntz twitter today, he's openly talking to Rick Wilson on there (who seems to have another tape).

Luntz is fully aware of whatever it is that Wilson has, but he won't say what it is.

IF THERES A NIGGER TAPE ITS ALL OVER

EVEN IF HILLARY WANTS TO NUKE A EUROPEAN COUNTRY

NIGGER IS THE UKTIMATE SIN IN THIS COUNTRY

Ahhhh thanks, my minds at rest, I do remember him ish,

Yea because the polls are the official vote.

Fuck off. Donald is going to win.

Fuck's sake.
I slept so well last night too.

>that filename

kek

I hate that smug mother fucker too.

Its called Dreamworld faggit.

Reminder that if Trump wins we're going to have eight years of this

They've literally never said this.

>trusting polls
>this election is like other elections

kek kys family

I doubt it is a nigger tape, They were pretty adamant about the last racist tape and it boiled down to Trump not understanding what Uncle Tom meant and having it explained to him.

WEVE GOT TO MAKE SURE THAT FAGGOT RICK WILSON DOESNT RELEASE ANYTHING

SPAM HIS TWITTER UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION SO HE GETS DISTRACTED BY US AND FORGETS TO RELEASE IT LMAO

>The damage to both sides will be on a scale never before seen.

Literally nothing is going to stop me from going out and voting Trump on the 8th.
I don't give a single fuck what they say.

No forgiveness for traitors.

you're on the wrong planet

RARE FLAG!!!

>this is the guy that runs "un-biased" focus groups

my.fucking.sides

SERIOUSLY IDIOTS THE LAST TAPE TANKED TRUMP FOR A COUPLE WEEKS AT LEAST

AND DONT COUNT ON OKEEFE OR WIKILEAKS, WEVE BEEN GETTING BLUEBALLED BY THOSE FAGGOTS FOR A COUPLE WEEKS NOW

UNLESS ITS A LITERAL TAPE OF HILLARY CLINTON SPEAKING, IT WILL HAVE NO IMPACT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT

After the FBI shit I doubt anyone cares anymore.

Condoms don't protect you from most STDs when you're a guy. The woman's juices get all over you, yours stay in the condom.

t. guy with chlamydia (supposedly cured, will see in 2 months) and some weird bumps the tests swear aren't anything...and now they're climbing to my stomach

Meanwhile it's Clinton that's upset that the FBI is investigating a week before election.

At this point it isn't about voters. Hillary must go down criminally and she will.

RARE
A
R
E

>, IT WILL HAVE NO IMPACT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT

Sorry, but that's just wrong.
It has been burning her alive for a while now its most certainly hurting her.

These latest events are only making it that much more difficult for her.
Also fuck your cruise control, desperate faggot.

Pretty much. They're giving up the Supreme Court and don't realize it.

>The woman's juices get all over you

they protect from MOST STDs, not every woman leaks a ton of juices on you.

okeefe never said that

the world is a lie

My body is ready.

I'd vote for her. Super Predators almost sent me over.

YES THE LATEST DO HARM HER BECAUSE SHE IS PERSONALLY INVOLVED

BUT WIKILEAKS DONT MATTER TO PEPO, THEY COULDNT NAME ONE GOD DAMNED THING FROM THEM LEAKS

I never really minded Mormons before this election. Now I fucking hate that cult. Good job, Mitt.

I'll be more surprised if "dirt" they have on trump hurts him

Gas yourself you fucking retard. The caps lock doesn't help your argument. I'm done with your ass until you stop that.

>being swamped with never ending leaks, and footage of how corrupt the system you run really is

>GUYS SHE IS TOTALLY

>UNKILLABLE

>DRUMPF-err, I MEAN TRUMPF SEEMS FINISHED NOW

>SHE CAN'T BE BEAT

>WE NEED A TAPE OF HER SHOUTING NIGGER HURRRRDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Literally DIE.
You cancerous fuck.