What RUINED Saberspark?

What did?

youtube critics with cartoon avatar thumbnails

I make an effort to avoid these kinds of content creators.

Although he's not the greatest to your tastes, OP. What are his downfalls?

>Another Cartoon related youtuber that rides the TTG hate bandwagon

>Another video whining about modern cartoons

>Most likely praises Steven Universe at some point in the video (didn't watch it. I'm talking wild guesses because it's almost never wrong)

These videos have to get old at some point, right?

Being the same as any other cartoon channel
basically this

I don't think he's done anything particularly noteworthy that's bad other than be a cartoon reviewer on YT

Thats pretty bad though

Going the way of virtue signaling like PhantomStrider, welp, maybe he is not that bad, but he is so generic and homogenized.

>Someone else using the reaction image I always provide

I feel fullfilled

Better in the MLP days just like Digibro

>generic and homogenized
This. He's neither terrible, nor all that noteworthy.

What was the point of this thread again?

He did say that the 4th best CN show of all time was SU, so that point is valid.

The title "What Ruined ____" is the same thing that everyone does. I know Pan isn't the most popular but at least he balances his stuff by having stuff he likes as well.

As other anons have pointed out, it's just the same whiny bullshit. I've seen a video and didn't finish it. Then I saw his other videos in my suggestion and it's just the same.

There's other things to talk about other than "back in my day..." I liked that one youtube channel that was all about finding lost media. That stuff is interesting.

I'd like to make a channel about lewd stuff in cartoons and even nsfw stuff done by people working on shows.

Go to bed, Izzy.

You know, i was just thinking about this specific thread when talking to someone about these youtuber threads.

Quit making this same thread

>does a worst cartoon couples list
>doesn't include pic related
this is petty as fuck but goddamn if it didn't irk me. otherwise saberspark is meh. just needs a fresh coat of personality outside of "I'm nice. Let's talk about cartoons, haha"

His obsession of his "love to hate" thing with Dog With A Blog whenever he *air quotes* "hates" Disney Channel's current programming.

This is almost all cartoon youtubers, this is basically a nonargument in regards to what makes him worse than others.

I agree. Pan ain't great but at least he gives a mix.

I liked his stuff when he started off with pony stuff, now he just seems to be a rinse and repeat commentator much like Paleosteno, DrWolf, Pan and Mr.Enter

what kind do you prefer? people who do vlogs like philly d?, people who just speak into a mic and have the article they are talking about in the video or people who do comedy skits like Doug walker?

The most bearable youtube cartoon reviewers are Pan and Mars. This is fact.

Holy crap that really bugged me too

Is it any worse than doing it anonymously on a Venezuelan meat packaging technique forum like we all do?

He decided to do anything other than his nicely put together and informative History Of videos.

Thanks user. Good to know I'm not alone in my bitter autism

Me, An Intellectual will tell you what ruined Cartoon Network and Disney

What the fuck is Saberspark?

That video was pretty unintelligent

>Defends Sadie from SU cause "much Lars is an a-hole"
>Always one sided or "both are a-holes".

Didn't he made a baity video on the "YouTube "Kids" videos"?

that doesn't bring me confidence.

He don't talk too much about SU but very ocasionally praises it while in the middle of his neverending jack off to Samurai Jack.

Jesus christ, that's horrifying.

>tfw you want to make youtube videos about obscure adult animated shorts, russian animation, franco belgian animation, and american underground animation
>writing some essays as we speak
>worried there isnt gonna be an audience for that since pretty much every cartoon reviewer on youtube is some infantilized autist whose idea of the height of animation is some cartoon network shows and disney and their audience is a bunch of kids or drawing people who cant get anything better

Go away Pan, just because you're ""friends"" with some of the TTG crew doesn't make it good.

Who the hell is Pan?

Well, Saberspark just did a video about that North Korean cartoon Squirrel and Hedgehog.

Do it, if you've an interesting or fun personality, I'd watch it

dude anime lmao

>meme propaganda ridiculed online is considered the absolute depths of
>probably hasnt even heard of Soyuzmultfilm
or watched actual literal by the book definition of kino cinemanimation
>probably thinks south american animation is just studio anima shit that started popping up recently
>has probably never seen bakshi
>probably hasnt seen half the shit on liquid television or the lineage of what that produced
>probably doesnt know about mdotstrange and jimmy screamerclauz outside of shitting on where the dead go to die
>is probably not aware of half the online indies if they didnt come from newgrounds
>this absolute plebeian probably doesnt even pay attention to the multiple drawfags who have online series on youtube but bitches about animation being dead online cause egoraptor and the literally who brigade wont make shitpost cartoons

mcfucking kill yourself, my man

the fuck

I dunno
I've seen a couple of his videos
He seems to do his homework when talking about big channels, but generally, he's like a turbo-normie

Half of his "Top 10 Worst Cartoon Intros" video is literally him making jokes on how he misheard something in some intro as if it was a swear word, lol xd lmao so funny

His "Top 10 Samurai Jack Episodes" video has very few actual analysis, his reason for putting the Guardian episode at #1 was literally "it's the only episode with a hint of continuity so I think it's the best" which is very barebones (also I wonder what he thinks of S5 now that the Guardian has been btfo). I mean, there's nothing wrong with having such an opinion, but when I watch a video from a REVIEWER, I generally expect more insight than that.

sorry, meant to type out that that meme animation being considered weird and artsy and underground is a joke, my b.

there's an entire series of levels below the plebabby shit Sup Forums thinks is obscure and that these youtube asshats trot around like its impressive.

bet you aint ever even seen the kings of siam. you even bother watching the original aardman shorts? you ever watch ident? that's true proper kino, my friend.

your post is somewhat autistic but I applaud you for your knowdlege in animation

I've been up all night animating, please forgive

>has probably never seen bakshi
I watched cool world

Why do you worried about autists fans of popular cartoon rewievers ?
if there aren't any rewievers like what you described, you won't even know if there is an audience before you try.
If there's going to be an audience, it propably won't even include those people.

I'm going to guess youve already seen fritz the cat and his lord of the rings film, but have you checked out american pop? wizards? or his GOAT, coonskin? or the pilot he made for cartoon network back in the day?

if not, you should, its all good stuff

I get what you guys are saying, it's beyond cliched. But it's a tactic to get people to watch the video. People are psychologically drawn to faces, so a big goofy face in the thumbnail draws people in.

At least they take some form of effort too. I prefer avatars to shit like PhantomStrider's thumbnails.

You are correct.
Pieguy and Anim8ball are alright as well.