Hey Sup Forums you Heard the news?

Hey Sup Forums you Heard the news?
We are getting a New Powerpuff girl!
To Celebrate this New powerful main character that will surely stay as canon in the future seasons, let's read a little by the Guy that called this 12 years ago!
Now sit down and enjoy the Madness that is Powerpuff Girls Doujin by none other than our Dear Friend Bleedman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lP4DVf1cvdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally.

Just as a heads up, The Art Bleedman had at this time is a bit rough at the start
Just try to hold until chapter 3, then we are ready to go into this little Can of worms

The cartoon crossovers made no sense.

This one does
To a point
Had to wait for the perfect time, we are getting a new PPG girl after all

What's Bleedman really infamous for?

I mean.
The art doesn't get much better

Some people say he Works too hard, loves to much and enjoys too many things at once
It really does

>The Professor's neck

Oh boy it gets worse

Isn't this still on going? And just a general cartoon crossover but with everyone aged up

Yes, Daughter fucker kept this Comic alive for over 12 years, what a lucky bastard

It looks better when you don't pay attention to any of it at all.

First pantyshot.

Panty-shots, loli and general cross-over faggotry.

I hope you get banned, you son of a bitch.

Wrong, Page 11
No need to get angry user, we are just doing a Story time of a PPG/CN comic, nothing wrong with it

I hope you burn in hell for this.

We will all burn one day, and buddy, im hugging you while we burn together

I remember back in the day reading this and the Grim one and having the hots for Adult Mandy. Then realizing I'm probably not 100% straight.

Why does his art look so off? Sometimes it's pretty obvious where it messed up but then other times it's just... wrong.

is that fucking samurai jack

It's not "Bleedman Style" unti chapter 3, Reason why the filename is "Shit" until we get to the good art
That woman has been passed around more than Grimm's Scythe
Canon ending to Season 5

>Samurai jack

What the fuck

He is a Gym Teacher

What would it be like if Bleedman did Ashi?

Pedophilia and incredible insensitivity/bad taste.

One of his comics is reliant on backstory where Mandy from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy caused 9/11 to occur, which made Grim horny enough to bone her. Their tweenage kids have an incestuous relationship. This was around 05 when the event was still recent and a sensitive topic.

He already did Called her back then
She is in lesbians with HIM's Daughter

Cringe comics are an unironic hobby of mine, I love the visual aesthetics of autism.

Something about effortful ineptitude and the propensity for WILD RIDES makes them so fun.

He copied 90's anime without learning the fundamentals.

lol you ain't seen nothing yet

Strap in then user, this one has been some time in the making....
The kids are about to hate fuck eachother to submission in the most recent update of the comic
We might have to do it after we finish this one

>loli
>general faggotry
Maybe if he did shota but lolis are 100% straight even if its yuri

Oh I know all abput PPGD from Snafu way back when, is it over yet?

Who in here likes DBZ references?
Holy fuck, not by a long shot

>That woman has been passed around more than Grimm's Scythe

Hey man, I was young. Plus, I don't mind a woman having experience.

Whatever floats your boat user

He's taking a remarkably long time to get to the possibly interesting part

>not even close

Does he still update? That's insane, not even Camp Sherwood has been around that long.

>That moral
Oh if only he knew what he would turn into...

Last Grimm tales update was a few days ago, yes it's still going
He will be done with the 3 comics before eva gets his shit together

>Dedicated to John Dilworth

Why does he keep on going? Does he have a big following or a patreon or something? Does he just do it because he enjoys doing it? If so props to him I suppose.

No one knows, some people say once this si done the Doomsday will be upon us, other says he is scared to keep a patreon
Frankly it's impressive

I think it's inspiring. Can't be too many readers still reading in any way but ironically.

Did this thing ever have it's good moments, any minute good thing that makes it more tolerable?

The badness is what makes it good. It is THE deviantart comic.

After chapter 3
Right now, im getting the Lore and worlbuilding up first so i can go get myself a drink and let the good things come

How did I not pick up on all the panty shots and general creepiness as a kid? I can only guess I dismissed it like Kiki's delivery service bloomers, now it's ruined.

I heard that there are pages he's edited after posting, are the originals still in circulation? Not that I want to fap to bleedman art but I want the full 'tism experience.

>good riddins

Those are really hard to find
I know he made some where we can see mandy's daughter Getting Excited when her brother kisses her

>can't draw backgrounds so use 2002 CGI instead

>Bleedman

The faggotry was specific to the clusterfuck of different cartoons all jammed together.

*thread theme intensifies*
youtube.com/watch?v=lP4DVf1cvdw

I would give mad props to remembering Mike, Lu and Og but the show was still airing back then.

>Bleedman

Holy shit look at that thing's Monster cock

Can you belive Shad and Bleed were friends once upon a time?

I can definitely believe that, but do tell us more

It's pretty much that, i know they got angry at eachother for a reason, but i have no idea why

I always thought Bell was pretty cool, and if EVER GETS TO IT, the main cast's future professions was actually a good idea.

Now I want a shad cringe comic.

Too bad he's too lazy/self aware for that.

Last 2 pages before we get to the good shit

Fucken rip. That's it boys. End of thread. Thanks OP.

So is Spike-Cockumon puberty symbolism since it jumpstarts DexterxBlossom and now Buttercup wants to get JACKED

Alright, i need a small break to get a drink, if im story timing this one, i need to be numb to the pain
...it might be

Let's appreciate that bleedman's 4th Powerpuff girl is a way better design and idea than the official one.

Jesus christ look at those proportions

>All these monsters
>And a spiky ball with eyes

Wish we had a drinking game here