Why do shows think being off model is good?

why do shows think being off model is good?

For comedic and exaggerated purposes

The show still does on-model designs nevertheless, just depends on the episode.

Laziness. Simple as that.

I really don't get the appeal of this show. It's not very funny, and it's not very appealing visually either. Is there something I'm missing?

I mean, it can sometimes be funny, but you use it as often as they do it just comes off as lazy.

Its made by Rebecca Sugars black bull so you have to like it or else you are racist you Nazi.

just because doesn't always happen doesn't make it any less bad

Oh, that explains why Sup Forums loves it so much.

I watch because it occasionally tells a good joke, but one thing I don't like is all the violence against Radicles. I don't know why constantly beating on male characters is just okay. I say male characters because I don't think I've ever seen a female character get treated as badly as characters like Rad do.

I find it hilarious that, while i admire their work and I think they're fine people, they'd probably hate me because I hold some ultra conservative opinions.

The cartoon honestly looks ugly in general, regardless if the show is actually attempting to stay on model or not for whatever reason.

I like it.

neither do any guys

What do you mean?

I think he's saying that non-Rad male characters *also* don't get punked on to the extent Rad does

>three OK KO! threads on the front page

We're going to get moved to /trash/, aren't we?

I'm not saying it happens all the time, I just think this kind of thing happens more than it should.

Just watch preschool programs or canadian shit if you can't handle a bit of warmth in your animation.

Flexibility allows for much more depth in the conveyance of movement.

because being super strict with the model sheets only serves to handicap and constrain animators

that literally the opposite of what is going on

laziness is staying perfectly on model so you never actually have to redraw something you just reuse poses that were already drawn before

Because on the opposite hand you get stuff like this

You're not the only one.
I tried really really hard to like this show. Really hard.

I just can't get into it.

I consider this 'opinion' a meme now.

No. Stay the fuck away. Go back to /sveg/.

Guaranteed replies.

>No. Stay the fuck away. Go back to /sveg/.
Do you have autism by any chance?

You have a vagina.

The only thing that bugs me about KO's artstyle is the goddamn ball hands. That shit is only supposed to be used for low detail shots, yet they constantly use them. It looks awkward

No, but people who keep posting they don't get something in the hopes they'll eventually get it, might be.

No. I'm not posting pictures of myself either, you fucking pedophile.

>No, but people who keep posting they don't get something in the hopes they'll eventually get it, might be.
I have no idea why you're so hostile about cartoons. I get that it's Sup Forums, whatever, do what you want, but holy shit. Come on now.
I was just curious as to if there was something else to this that I might be missing. The show just doesn't seem to appeal to me is all.

>I was just curious as to if there was something else to this

There isn't. What you see is what you get. If the past like... 50 threads since last month, and watching the actual show didn't convince you I don't know what to tell you. Which is fine by me, I honestly like having less people flock to a cartoon now. I'd rather avoid KO threads being like /sveg/ or /tlhg/ thank you.

Either way more KO for me. End of discussion.

yikes
you really are autistic huh

>95157320

No more (You)s for you.

they're fine with you as long as you shut the fuck up on line

>I'd rather avoid KO threads being like /sveg/ or /tlhg/ thank you.
As in actually having activity and content creation?

Now I could go minin' around for all the "quality" content those threads have produced but it takes way too much effort. Best I can give you is this.

animation is a costly and timely procedure
to keep costs down they had two choices
-take less time staying on model
-or keep characters in a 3/4 angle view where characters may pretty much act as paper puppets on the computer

the former is the better choice since you can actually see different angles, and it gives separate story borders their own mark on a show

of course what is optimal is to have a budget where we can have it all. but that ain't gonna happen for tv

if you want good animation watch a movie

It really is just an ugly looking cartoon in general. The only character that has a cemented design is Cosma the dragon chick.

its a decent cartoon for me to watch in 11 minute bites

the main character is genuinely adorable and the off model-ness makes me smile sometimes (like in the Ginger episode)

same

>complaining about off model

Do you faggots even like cartoons?

nobody on Sup Forums does.
They just like old cartoons and complain that the new ones dont have the magical feeling of the ones they had as kids.
why do you come here expecting anything other than supreme autism

I don't know, they seem like the type of people who would support punching "nazis".

>No. I'm not posting pictures of myself either, you fucking pedophile
MODS!

it's Sup Forums kids

Jesus, could the style/designs be any more bland?

But older cartoons that are praised tend to be more loose with modeling than new stuff