ITT: Sup Forums stuf you thought would be shit and ended up liking

ITT: Sup Forums stuf you thought would be shit and ended up liking.
I thought for months I would hate the ducktales reboot, but ended up really liking it. I can't wait for new episodes.

it's good... except for the shit animation and the shit voice acting, but other than those 2 things yeah its good

I'm really looking forward to it also.

Kind of a dick move to show the first two and then make everyone wait for 2 months for the next episodes but if they are anything like the first they should be worth the wait.

What's wrong with the animation?

I didn't like it too much, everything felt forced and unfocused.

We only have ONE episode so far. Gravity Falls started promising. Hell Thundercats 2011 started promising. So how about you actually wait until Season 1 is complete? New Webby and Gurl Powah Beakly are still bad ideas. And same to that new random "so awesome" style female friend of Webby.

i don't like the blockhead nephews or the scenery.

1 out of ever dozen or so reboots is good

I thought that WOY would just be another flash cartoon with bad humor and story, but here I am waiting for season 3. I also thought that OK KO would be shit, but I love it.

I'll take the new nephews over the old ones any day. At least the new ones aren't a weird Children of the Damned hivemind.

I like it but the triplets and to a lesser extent webby can be really insufferable

So you liked it when Webby was "The triplets but female"?

He's probably going to spam the old response about Webby being "the sweet one" and able to save them on missions by making friends with animals and stuff, but the fact is that Webby fucking sucks and no one liked her when they were watching the show as a kid.

No one really liked the nephews either - you watched it to see Scrooge do cool shit or Launchpad crash stuff.

user I have bad news...

I rather have mabel webby than old webby

I'm a big fan of this show, but before it actually aired I would go into the threads to shitpost and tell people how awful the show would be.

I expected it to be Overly-PC, preachy, SJW bullshit. I didn't expect it to be a pretty standard boy hero with magic powers in a kinda tragic space opera about alien wars with a cast of well-rounded characters and complex villains. I'm pleasantly surprised and have really enjoyed it so far. The fandom is scum though, they don't deserve this show.

>Gravity Falls started promising.
And it ended great...? Not sure what the issue is.

Don't lose hope friend! It could happen!

After the film, I wasn't expecting much from Godzilla: The Animated Series. It turned out to be a genuinely pleasant surprise.

Repeatedly posting this image doesn't magically make it true, user.

>Gurl Powah Beakly
user, I think you may be confused as to which trope is being utilized here.

Best to tune out the fandom and anti-fandom, and enjoy (or not) on your own. I don't even bother with the SU threads anymore.

Most Canadian action cartoons.

>"You shouldn't form an opinion based on one episode alone."
>Proceeds to immediately judge based on one episode(and a couple seconds of a promo)).

Not him, but

>obsessed with adventures and mystery
>conspiracy board
>contribution is reciting facts about monsters and mystical objects
>isolated and socially awkward
>hero worships adventurer

How the fuck is she supposed to be Mabel and not Dipper again? How is she not the opposite of Mabel?