Looking to put together a crack team of commandos to shitpost social media tonight with memes and influence the...

looking to put together a crack team of commandos to shitpost social media tonight with memes and influence the election in trumps favor while subverting hillary supporters with bait

you in?

Other urls found in this thread:

mememagicshop.com/
chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#bmw&server=irc.rizon.net
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/
twitter.com/KimLaCapria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where have you been? Thats all we've been doing for a year and a half. Fuck man ive gained like 10 pounds.

mememagicshop.com/

Why don't you try getting a job, instead?

I'm all over Twitter. Were are all you fags? #LetHerChoose #SaveHuma I can't keep it straight.

I did get some fat sjw idiots to retweet a #DraftOurDaughters meme

im trying to get a thread of people focused on actual delivery, the other threads are too chaotic and nobody seems to actually work together

first order of business id like to work on is spreading the hillary supporters who beat a black homeless woman

#DeniseScott #ImWithHer #WeGoHigh #BlackLivesMatter #Clinton #Hillary

ok lets get organized then and post your hashtags here so we can all join and trend the same ones

errrrr Memes, Memes have changes

>I did get some fat sjw idiots to retweet a #DraftOurDaughters meme

i was in one of the threads talking about the warmongering memes and which # to use. hope one of my suggestions made it. top kek

I think the Homeless lady is a gold mine. Lets get comfy. I like the # WeGoHigh hashtag though as that is her applause break at her rallies

Shadilay

id also like us to use battleground state hashtags and #BlackLivesMatter to get black people disgusted at mexican hillary supporters

10 - 4 I agree. Lets get some memes

Set up an IRC channel for this, for more efficient communication and just in case the thread goes down:

chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#bmw&server=irc.rizon.net

they foundher merge

because we switched from memes of deterrence, instead of meming that we are everywhere and ready to strike any second, we meme that we are in controll, that we decide what happens next. and when the internet memes total controll, meming becomes routine.

the government did just the same. instead of saying they can launch a nuclear strike instantly everywhere and bring total annihalation, they propagate/meme that they have total controll. the NSA listens and reads everything. knows exactly like what you do when you do. they controll the media brainwashing the people and forming their oppinions. the military controlling all the rogue states, ready to controll even the own country at the order of the president. they controll the economy completely. the fbi, cia nsa, dea all controlled by them. do you believe that? sure it is true to some degree, but only because their memes work. the majority of people isnt evil or corrupt. majority among those people only do so because they think they controll so much and feel like they cant do any different. if they would see through the memes, they would know that not they the controll, WE DO! we all do. every single person. and if they would stop believing they controll everything, they would stop working and supporting it. those meming that they are in power are just so few while we are so many. do you think there arent many people wishing for worldpeace and happiness for everyone? do you think when they could choose they would really choose against humanity?

the memewars havent just begun. they started centuries, if not millenias ago. and now that we know how the war is fought, we can finally strike back

You guys realize that this meme shit is Clinton's campaign right? The Democrats want the right to look like a bunch of frogposting dork neckbeards so people will want to distance themselves from it and 'stick with the winning team'.

this thread actually gives goodmaterial for some twitter psyops. if you want to help here its worth looking in there

who talks about frogposting, that was merely the stage were we looked how many of us there are. now that we know we can plan more accurately. this is the stage where we drop the redpill. where we show them whats really going on.

bumb for a good cause

Bump for visibility. Join the channel, we've got a good discussion going

#PrayForDenise #DeniseScott #BlackLivesMatter #Equality #SouljaBoy

come on guys just one more week of memeing!!!! the fate of the west depends on us

the memewars will never end

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

spread this video to blacks

God damn it I made a adolf hitler account on jewitter and they banned me.

Top kek

>this entire thread
Holy shit my sides

awesome

I'm going to redpill social media. You in?

So basically you mean a usual night?

we need some Photoshopagents from the Meme Creation Division, or some of our Intellegince and Documentation Department to share their files from the last threads that created Tactical Infomaterials like this so our MemeOps Delevering Units can do their work.

Maybe our allies from the australian Counter Intelligence and Diversion Agency can help us blocking the flow of their propaganda and shield us from the enemies Areal Deceptiondeployments

#DeniseScott
#BLM

pure gold, as good as tweeted

sadly i only have 2 followers of which is one a Sup Forumslack i think, and one guy i dont even know where he comes from

meme ops delivering network reporting in, give me memes

meme gunner 1 standing by, i need ammo!

noone here having the thread from last time where we created some shit? there was really good stuff in it. cant found it in my phone history

while searching i found this gem

also found this peace of their propaganda.

Look at us, we are the russians now

also pretty good

where's the archive mate?

top kek

im still doing draftourdaughters but mostly focusing on the black homeless woman

tweet #DeniseScott #PrayForDenise with the other hashtags

didnt found the one i searched for but this posted now all the stuff from this one i think

but here seem to be some as well

capitalize the p for Putin or nobody will believe thats official

same, since i went with anti hillary stuff already on my account i stay away from the draft our daughters thing, because noone would believe that some guy being against her would want our women to die for her

i didnt make any of those. i only have them copied from the thread i posted in also its working apparently

hahahahhahhahaha i am still posting draftourdaughters what angle are you guys using? i am posting it in a questioning manner and saying i am scared of the wars she is planning. are you guys doing the same or different strategy?

i need to make some more accounts, you are right i didnt think of that. i will make one SJW looking account where i question hillary but support her against my will, and ill have a full on MAGA account

what are you guys with multiple accounts doing to post at the same time? its a pain to log in and out every time, is there an app that lets you log into multiple twitters and manage them?

Initiate DEFCON 1. All unit prepare for deployment. Equipment and Ammunition arrived. Fire at will. Maximum precautions!

you have my sword

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo

thread theme

im going with "trump maybe isnt good, but hillary is pure evil" which is my honest believe. dont really like subversion and deception as a method. considering voting for hillary is basically voting for our fake memes think its morally okay to do so, since we are only saying what they are apparently really planning. but acting like they themselves said it is deceptive which i just dont like.

to keep your motivation boosted this pearl from another thread. ITS WORKING

oh shit

does anyone have the underminepalestine pics?

kek its geting big

only the audio footage which is also worth posting
youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM

dont mind me. just bringing ammunition

Say hi to this shit lib pol
SoulOne
@AustinSoulone

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/

Kim LaCapria up to her usual shill. She forgets that selective services has NEVER been about an "all-volunteer military" yet she claims Hillary supports all-volunteer by supporting women in the draft. Does this bitch not know what a military draft is?

twitter.com/KimLaCapria
Blast this bitch for her stupidity in thinking ANY draft is volunteer.