Required reading thread

Sup Forums required reading thread

Pic obviously related

Currently reading.

(((Shapiro)))

Pushing to the Front - Orrison Swett Marden

I know it's not proper, but I have got to call it my own trips. Timestamp of 22 11 11 too

Cmon, you know he's not the same.

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

Catastrophic Failure -- Stephen Coughlin
Persuasion -- Robert Cialdini
The Way Of Men -- Jack Donovan

still one of (((them)))

shit, I think kek want's us all to read it then

I see. Enjoy being retarded.

/thread

His entire catalogue, actually.

I'm of the same mind - it can be found on audiobook for free on YouTube or at LibriVox. It's a late 19th century work - I highly recommend it to anyone with even a passing interest in History or self improvement.

Shit.

>The Way Of Men -- Jack Donovan

Fuck off degenerate faggot. gb2/lgbt/

To get a better understanding of how it influenced European culture, yeah. But for Christfagging purposes get that shit out of here.

But he is the same. Have you seen the amount of shilling against Trump and white interests this past year?

from what I've heard, that book is actually pretty based

Based Mexico

this

The devils chessboard
The secret team
Stalin vol 1 ( S Kotkin )
Deng xiaoping and transformation of china
The camp of the saints
The bible (NOT KJV)
The lost books of the bible

he spoke at an AmRen conference as well.

Everyone needs to know what's happening in South Africa

South Africa is horrible. So much promise, then the leftist went in crying racism and ruined everything.... And now it's worse than what (((they))) say Hitler's Germany was.

hello ben, trick any goys today?

heh, made me giggle

Ever try to argue about SA with a normie? I haven't, but I'm not sure if I'll get nazi type reactions.

Haven't tried to argue with anyone about it, but I know enough about it to know that white genocide is happening down there by googles with machetes and almost no one knows it...

or worse, no one cares because "muh racist colonialism. They wuz askin' fo' it!"

No one else guys???

Yes, I suspected that'd be reaction to thousands and thousands of white people being murdered.

Is there a relevant video on the topic besides the molymeme one?

most normies never even acknowledge south africa exists

Jewish Adventures 2: The Return of the Jew

All I've seen are the molymeme vids. Though I haven't really gone looking for any either so

Made me laugh more than I should've

I have seen some good Twitter memes on how fucked up Mandela was, but really can't find anything particularly red pulled since all this pozzed nigger shit clouds up all the searches.

Mandela was a fucking terrorist and he's held up as a fucking hero. It's disgusting. Gandhi too. He was a fucking pedophile that raped his niece.

I've noticed that with all these mythic civil rights figures. MLK did some fucked up shit too. I guess the Jews do a good job of sweeping things under the rug when they push their narrative.

Culture of Critique is the most important book besides mein kampf.

It's not just (((them))) but whites not wanting to be called racist for calling civil rights figures out on their shit.

Malcolm's X was the black Norman Rockwell, but he's a famous racist and X is a leader somehow.

Non whites can't be racist user, don't you know that?

Malcolm X was a painter?