How has your favorite Sup Forums channel changed over the years ?

How has your favorite Sup Forums channel changed over the years ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4z5ogx3g5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the one between the turtles and Pokemon on the bottom?

Looks like Pretty Cure.

Yeah, YTV was the only station to take a stab at the dub, and blew promoting the show as their deal Nick took into high gear.

>2000-20008
>Not Golden Age

boi

Also get outta here with Cardcaptors that was on Teletoon.

UPDATE THE LOGO YOU FAGGOTS!

Stop stealing my shtick, yo.

I could have watched cartoons like this forever...but then the Dark Age hit and i knew I had to grow up.

What would you call the period from 1988-1990?

Just watched Shadow Raiders season 1 and 2 the other day. I'm still bothered that it was never truly finished.

>Video and Arcade Top 10
I still say "it's letter time" in that sing songy voice

the "who cares" years
it was finished enough. ReBoot, though...

But we learned nothing about the Beast Planet, the World Engines or saw any conclusion beyond "it's your problem now, bro".

>Stickin' Around

God I miss that show.

You don't need to know about the Beast, it's simply an unstoppable force of nature. They knew about the Engines so obviously some far-reaching, equally ancient species installed them on different worlds to give them a chance.

why are hey arnold and daria in the silver age? did you not get those shows until the 00s up there?

mfw He's Styro

>digimon tamers
>jack
>YGO duelist kingdom
>hey arnold
>daria
>wing
>supposedly not the golden age

fuck I forgot to spoiler the image

This. Survival was their victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4z5ogx3g5g

10 years ago this month is when Cartoon Network kicked off the "Fall" era. Which some people say is when they really went to shit. Out of Jimmy's Head premieres at this time being the first of CN's live-action shows.

>Pokémon listed in the dark ages
You what?

But for how long? You can only run so far. It showed that it can appear out of nowhere and fire a planet killing shot from across an entire star system. Even if it's a hundred, or even thousands of years later it will eventually catch up. It would have to be destroyed or else it would wipe the galaxy clean of life.

Was recently flicking through channels and hit YTV while The Zone was on. I swear it's this one guy has been hosting it for the last 10 years. What happened to all the other Zone people? Hopefully they ended up better.

Pokemon sucks without nostalgia. Every episode is the same and there is little progression, the reset button is pushed a lot. Digimon has a great coming of age feel to it and actual character development, which Pokemon quite simply does NOT have.

Just how long do people live in the future, traveler?

Oh Toon Disney, one a place for all of Disney's cartoons shows, twisted into showing off anime and other foreign shows, now just a place were Disney tires to be "hip" with the kids (but still have some decent shows).

Those came around 98-99.

It showed up out of nowhere, started a phenomenon, then died anyway.

I think they're finally starting to phase out Carlos at YTV. Apparently he only hosts on the weekends now and has been on ET Canada for a while.

>Precure
>Bad
It's no Kamen Rider or Sentai but some of the seasons are still good.