Literally named "Chad"

>Literally named "Chad"
>Cool
>Handsome
>Hero to all knd operatives, basically all fap to him if they were old enough
>Explicitly stated to be the greatest operative ever
>Joins football team after "leaving" knd
>Last name DICKson, implying massive member
How were c:knd so ahead of the curve with the chad meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lwBRoOJf62o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I await for someone to make a "the virgin numbuh/the chad operative" meme.

The "Chad meme" was based off of decades old cliches and stereotypes, with your example being one of many.

Numbuh 86 was a Chad or a Virgin?

Eh, while you can chad/virgin anything Chad actually was more of the virgin "has his parents make him the best operative, general assmad bitch"

You've seriously never heard of Chads before the meme? What a Melvin.

The 80s was doing this every teen film

Did you see how thirsty she was? She was maximum pure.

t. virgen

Chad operative vs Virgin Numbuh 86...

So is the clip of gknd canon? Lizzie was just an alien the whole time?

Fucking spics.

But he can't be a Chad because he got his ass kicked many other times by a bunch of kids.

Nigga he let them win.
He was always the good guy. He never stopped being a hero of children.

Like Captain America and Superman?

Seriously, how the fuck else would an amnesiac numbuh 4 get one up on him?

I mean it's said in the cartoon.
That he always was working undercover and bitched how sector V ruined his plans sometimes.
I didn't imagine that right?

No, you weren't

I remember CN hyping that episode where the KND goes fucking SWAT mode just to save his ass while they fight mom and dad.

>Sector V does all the crazy shit
>later its revealed that somehow they are one of the worst sectors in the entire KND

That shit pissed me off

>first couple appearances show him being a pretty cool guy
>turns into an asshole even after he's revealed to be still working for KND
That always seemed weird to me. Why would he bitch about sector V so much when they didn't even know he was actually a double agent?

I thought the rest of the KND just hated them because they were super loose cannons who would fuck everything up all the time. They had huge wins but usually at the cost of lots of collateral damage and shit, and they failed at catching villains and screwed up at times too.

I'd imagine the crazy stuff is the reason the rest of the KND didn't love them that much. You hang out with them your treehouse is gonna get destroyed during some crazy adventure.

Towards the end of the show they seemed pretty high ranking, led a bunch of missions and their leader was made a super galactic operative. I also doubt the other sectors helped kid kind as much as they did.

>melvin
Poindexter detected

Because they ruined all of his awesome double agent plans that took months or even years to set up, making the time he spent as a double agent largely pointless.

Reminder that Numbuh 4 is the best KND agent out there.
He remade the entire organization with boys, led it for 50+ years and then traveled back in time to save the future.
Only Numbuh 0 has more impressive achievements.

>later its revealed that somehow they are one of the worst sectors in the entire KND

BULL FUCKING SHUT

I remember the show, they were all ELITE and sent to highly important operations. The higher ups respected them (apart from 86).

If I recall some of the other KND would complain when they saw Sector V was coming

>weapon that turns boys into girls
>works on numbah 5

Numbuh 4 was show to operate better alone as a one man army. He has good physical feats and is a very quick thinker when in peril.

Seriously, all of the sector V were great on their field.

they were, except they always blew the case missions, which in fact was the front line of the wars and gained much intelligence in the process

why do you think she really wanted number one to eat the soup during the snowday...

mindfuck isn't it..

*cake missions

no one else got as close as they did

Then why not just tell them in secret he's been working for them all along so they don't fuck up his plans? What point is there to keep them in the dark as to what he's been really doing?

jealousy

Daily reminder that ALL woman feel they're entitled to Chad, even the ugly ones. An ugly woman would rather be alone than with a non-Chad.

Wasn't Chad a typical douche/bully name for years?

KND had fucking ODST drop pods shit was metal as fuck

makes em girly, I guess, it works on tomboys

kid science is weird

It'd be fucking obvious if the guys that fucked with his plans the most suddenly never got involved again with his shit.
It was an especially shitty situation for him since he had to be a KND priority target because he never was decommissioned.

Who knows how many other deep cover agents in the KND got fucked over by normal agents because only the highest ranked members even know about them?

GKND's orders

What was the in-universe reason that the main cast were designated 1 through 5 when none of them ranked high in the chain of command? I thought it was because the last Numbuhs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 died/rebelled and they just inherited those titles, but there's no hint that numbers are just passed to a new kid after the last owner was put out of commission.

From what I remember, they weren't one of the worst; it's just that a lot of the command people really hated them for not following procedure.

Numbuh 362 seemed to think really highly of them and not just because she had a crush on Number 1.

Because they are excentric and a doom magnet.

It turned balls into purses, it was obviously a general girlyfing ray.

If you want to go "n-nani" you just have to realise that Numbuh 4 had to fuck Numbuh 1, 2 and 5.

Still, no reason for Chad to get mad at the kids when they had no idea what his real intentions were.

>Eh, while you can chad/virgin anything Chad actually was more of the virgin "has his parents make him the best operative, general assmad bitch"
You didn't actually watch the show, right? His parents were idiots that assumed that being Numbuh 274 meant he was the 274th best, so they took out everyone with a lower number. He was the best operative active at the time.

They still ruined a lot of his carefully planed operations.
Even if they didn't know better eventually it will anger anyone.

Yes. She was a plant. Get mission was to make Mumbai one fall in love with her and then break his heart

I mean, what was he expecting? Sector V thought he was a traitor, and he was an asshole to them. Not to mention that episode where they got mindwiped because Chad turned 13. Did he not think they would ruin his operations?

It's too bad the GKND end up being insane extremists that are worse than the adults.
Especially the nerd scientist kid. I liked him.

I don't remember that but I believe it, what episode

those were the numbers they wanted and they werent taken at the time

at least thats how i remember it working

Not to mention ruining his career and his chances of joining the GKND

Random episodes mostly the cake episodes

Oh yeah, those were like the wooden darts that had KND operatives inside right? I think I remember one episode where they breached a building or something and they were wearing those tacticool gasmasks made out of pots and stuff.

As individual agents they were the best in each area, but they were too agressive and fucked up lots of mision, they get the job done but with lots of problems (like, they always destroy the birthday cake from the delight kids but that means nobody else could eat it)

chad was also revealed to be a teen operative of the KND

Lots of people bitch about KND saying that it was really lame with the "ALL ADULTS ARE EVIL" which was wrong, almost every parent was show being a decent people and that kids can even be worse that adults

Basically they as a group didn't follow procedures, like the other user said. Sector V is the shonen protagonist who has a good heart and do their thing without much respect for the rules. The other sectors would probably have been more focused on completing the missions without failing, and wouldn't help a random kid if it wasn't in the protocol, for example. Sector V was the chaotic good.

>that episode where Maurice got decommissioned
I remember it legit making me cry when I was little

The real question is did wally actually go to harvard

Doesn't the GKND trailer basically invalidate the last episode with the interviews?

They were the best, but let's not for get that they failed on picking up a simple pizza order.

But user, if you've seen the episode, you know the truth.

I know but the first time I watched I couldn't handle it man.
The way he took the blame for those two kids under his command getting poxd, how he made great gains toward finding the teen's location but was so hard on himself for not doing enough, then that speech he gave and his walk to the chamber with head held high. Fucking shit man, it was so dramatic and intense and awesome.

Yeah, just goes to show how much he was dedicated to the KND, unlike those other kids who ran away from decommissioning.

I always get mad when they ignore character traits for the sake of a single episode.
Or maybe this was some early push of the TRANS AGENDA!??!?!

It was a radiator that had drills at the bottom

thats what tommy did

>gender is a character trait
Sounds like you're the one pushing the trans agenda

wrong usage of "trait"? I mean a thing about the character. what would the call it? character feature? quality?

>Numbuh 362 seemed to think really highly of them and not just because she had a crush on Number 1.
Ugh. Don't remind me. Not to mention the fact that Numbuh 1 kept his disgusting fat girlfriend for way longer than he should have because one of the writers was a chubby chaser or something. Everything about her was a mistake.

>Everything about her was a mistake.
but she's really a thinn plant

It was a girlification ray IIRC. Seem to make boys into girls and Tomboys into girly girls

5 and 1, but not the others..maybe 2

Honest question, did they ever have episode dealing with the ending to Operation: A.R.C.H.I.V.E. where the teacher goes, "They know" I don't recall a response to that moment.

That was a pretty golden episode. Loved seeing the different stories.

Actually the opposite. They're certainly a maverick sector, probably the most maverick, but they were among the best of the best, as said by the supreme leader herself

Whether or not they're universally respected by the KND is another matter entirely, Numbuh 86 is certainly done with their bullshit

>probably the most maverick
"Chad, why'd ya do it? Have you gone Maverick!?"

If I were to steal a newborn from a hospital and rename it Chad, would they be set for life?

So everyone else had their elite specialties, what was Numbuh 3's? The ultimate wild card?

It's called natural selection. Do you really want to propagate your shitty genes just so another generation of suffering betas clings to existence?

I think so, there was also the fact that many of the villains knew to get the fuck out whenever she got really angry.

She's Japanese, so her special power is to suck your dick until you cum, but KEEPS sucking and won't let go. That's why you don't want to piss her off

No, it was just a throw-away joke

It was a good call if you ask me. KND works best when it doesn't take itself too seriously

She's some degree of supernatural, so yeah. She's the wildcard
Don't forget she was the fucking Grim Reaper at one point

>best female KND Operative
>best female Delightful Children down the lane
how can other girls even compete

By being alive

I always thought that was weird.

You know, this show had no right making such an interesting dynamic. I barely see high budget movie productions have such an dichotomy in the cast. Sector V aren't full of bad people, and can be likable when they try, but they're devoted to their mission, and every mission can just completely go awry. It feels like a show ahead of its time if you ask me.

to be fair, from what little was shown, he didn't really seem to like the GKND and would have gone against them regardless.

If memory serves, they clear the name with a superior (Tommy wanted to be Numbah T despite it not being a regular number), then when they put their snot in the code module, they say it to the Super Big Computermabob god, I love some of the names the writers came up with, formally registering it.

>his carefully planed operations
I still wonder what throwing the moonbase into the sun, enslaving an elementary school, or stealing the code module was supposed to accomplish.

>every KND operative must struggle with the realization that all the work they do will eventually be for nought as age takes them and the memories they have of their colleagues and friends
I'm really surprised they didn't explore this more.

I knew a blond blue eyed chad boy in high school, he could be a jerk sometimes but he was also really friendly. I think of him everytime I see blond chads, being a virgin I trust them. He was sort of a wigger though but he talked normal. He liked rap. That annoyed me but w/e he was still cool and nice.

This show made me hate teenagers and think adults were stupid, then I turned into a teenager and thought conniving children felt the same way about me.

youtu.be/lwBRoOJf62o

yeah, someone explain this to me, lizzy was a fucking alien plant? what? I don't remember this at all.

No, because virgin would be raising him.

They could always go the whole 'it was an elaborate virtual realty thing' I mean, they've already shown in the show the technology exists and can do exactly the kinda stuff shown in interviews

She is a bad representative of the social irish race.

It's the scottish who are obnoxious idiots and bastard viking rape babies.

There is not nearly enough appreciation for KND as a show for what it managed to do with it's premise as a whole.

A lot of people still remember and like it, but not nearly enough truly appreciate the work that went into its story

Vikings founded Dublin just saying.