Cartoons that only you remember

Cartoons that only you remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KQdl5k3y0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Max Steel was my shit when I was a kid. First toy I remember playing with.
I regret selling my collection

>Academy never ever

youtube.com/watch?v=8KQdl5k3y0E

I remember really enjoying this series when I was a kid but I doubt it has aged well at all. It looks like the same company that made Roughnecks and man is that show amazing.

I owned it on VHS as a kid. No idea where it came from. Never heard of it since.

I miss UPN so much

>i miss starship troopers roughnecks even more

I recognize that bul- characters.

Those used to come on all the time in canada

I'm a burger. I didn't know it was Canadian until about a decade later when I hunted for it on youtube.

That fucking theme song, though. It's like the musical version of The Game, in that you lose if you think about it.

I only had one, but it was the shit. Had some parachute thing that works surprisingly well. I mean, he still basically dropped like a brick, but it inflated up well enough to look cool.

>when the early series had blood n'shit
>when everyone's 1st 3d fap was to rachel's enormous tits, until she was replaced Dizzy Flores clone
>when Josh McGrath was Max Steel's secret Identity
>when every was always scared shitless of Psycho and every kid wanted that bastard's toy

really, i miss the late 90's til 2004's

Triple trio teams from obscurity Hell.

>Super Sumos
>EVUL LAUGH NUMBER 3896!
>The one with echo?
>The one with backing voice

That show was neat. John DeLancie was the head bad guy. L'Etrange. I love that name.

What a fucking rad design and villain

Action Man was my jam.

Did Mikel Janin work on this show?

All I remember is the episode where his GF dumped his civilian persona, and at the end of the episode he decided to just woo her in his Max Steel persona, which she didn't know was him

>really, i miss the late 90's til 2004's
Truly the peak of human civilization

>we will never have epic low resolution 4:3 low polygon count EXTREME 90s cgi again