Holy shit it's been fucking happening!!!

streamable.com/htj3

The FBI has actually been doing an investigation into the pay to play scheme involving the Clinton foundation!

This

YOU WON'T BELIEVE what this black Trump supporter said at his latest rally! IT WILL WIN HIM THE ELECTION!

hsk321/z4xq/run.ru
hsk321/z4xq/run.ru
hsk321/z4xq/run.ru

The look on the Clinton News Anchors face...

I'm pretty sure it's almost over.

Keep it rolling bros.

That is a look of not understanding

>poppy peabrain

>33

praise

Link is fine you dummies.

haha, its the look of realizing her cognitive dissonance that hillary is fucked

kek
msm getting schlonged

Bump, shadilay brothers!

I AM NOT GOING TO CLICK ON THAT SHIT NIGGER

The link is fine guys, its just a video of fuentes talking to cnn anchor.

Fuck it's actually legit.

Buckle up, we're in for a wild ride.

who dis?

Trumpgirl v. Winning

Oh fuck. FBI user is real.

This shit was back in July before they recommended no charges.

His link is fine, its a clip from 8:30 EST on CNN where this dude BTFO Clintons on air saying he knows for fact the investigation on the emails is real and significant and they also have an active investigation into the clinton foundation as well and the anchor looks shocked and bewildered. He says his source was multiple senior fbi officials.

That user listed three options. Looks like some old timers wised up, or at least I hope...

Yeah. It was a good video. Further tl;dw:

>there are three investigations right now: the Weiner investigation, the email investigation, and the Clinton Foundation investigation
>the email thing is being looked at again, but the Foundation investigation was never closed; that is just ongoing
>there are talks of possibly combining the investigations
>they are looking into Huma's role in the Foundation and the way Hillary used her position as Secretary of State in regards to possible pay-to-play

Bump

There isn't time. Jesus this is frustrating. They are going to run out the clock.

>There isn't time
Probably, but it's not like they've been wasting time. The Clinton Foundation case never closed.

That said: The best case scenario, for democratic stability is probably:
>get trust in Hillary down to record low (we need more information countering her claims that "i-it's nothing, everyone, just vote early!")
>have Trump win
>she gets arrested at a later date

There would be chaos if the Democratic nominee was suddenly arrested just before the election. Trump would likely still win here, but it would be three times as chaotic as normal liberal reaction to Trump winning.

Right now we just need to re-correct the record. Having people even just seriously suspect Hillary is a legitimate criminal months away from prison will get turnout for her down like a rock. And honestly, this isn't even just about wanting Trump over her. People are seriously about to elect a woman months away from going to prison for using the federal government as a central point for international organized crime. It will look really bad, but it will majorly destabilize our position on the world stage if she goes down for this as POTUS.