Atlanta CNN Tower Protest

Tomorrow at the CNN tower in Atlanta we are turning out dozens of Trump supporters to protest the biased media. Any and all anons in the Georgia or southeast need to turn out or get friends and family outside of the CNN tower in Atlanta at noon.

MAGA

Do it you fucking faggots

It's already going to happen, there will be an infowars reporter at the event. We just need to maximize output in order to grab media attention.

You faggots better not be lying. I'll be there with my m8 tomorrow to see.

>only 1 non-knockoff hat

You dishonor trump with that bullshit merch.

Cry me a river. A vote means more than a hat.

What time

Nvm

>we are turning out dozens

hahaha wow. At least you'll mostly all be obese enough to appear (and smell) as a larger crowd,

>there will be an infowars reporter

ahahahahaha

there's 2 knockoff hats in that pic
Are you stupid?

don't go downtown atlanta sunday on a holiday weekend the nogs will beat the shit out of you or worse yell at you until you shit your pants and cry

>leaf

I don't fear Nogs I fear liberals

Bull shit.
My digits confirm this is a Muslim terrorist who is going to go down there and shoot everyone in red.
Don't do it

Noon

>implying nogs aren't libs

>we are turning out dozens of Trump supporters to protest the biased media

Trump has spent almost nothing on his campaign because the media gives him constant attention. The media gives him constant attention because him saying funny things brings in viewers on the right and left.

Trump would have had to spend hundreds of millions in this campaign if the media was biased against him. An actually biased media would just not allow him in the headlines. Instead almost every channel out there has had him as a headline nonstop the entire way.

That is how you win an election and the media has been helping him do just that. In what world is this biased against him?

>implying media believes in the "any press is good press" narrative

Ctr has been flushed out
I'll be going with my sister
She's single I wouldn't mind having a fellow trump supporter as a brother in law
She's a 6/10 and makes good sandwiches

Fuck you leaf.

This this will change the election as we know it

I wish I lived in Georgia for this reason only.

>he thinks he a real country

You have a taker here, he says as long as she doesnt have a penis he'll take it, she must have a pussy for clarification.

God speed fellow Georgians, wish I could go but I'm a wage cuck :'(

where can i easily get trump hats?

I recognize your skill but the faggot with maple syrup in his asshole has proved the superior shitposter

I'll be there

Replying to yourself, fucking newfag

Facts suck!

At the CNN tower at noon tomorrow.

I'm going to watch this from a distance desu. This better be legit

She's got a vagina
I smelled it before on accident
A horrible horrible accident

I'm in the same hotel, dumbshit; of course it will crap out the same ID. lrn2 networking

i live about 700 miles away from it.

How the fuck am I supposed to know you are meeting your boyfriend at the hotel room you newfag

We have a bunch of motherfuckers that are itching to MAGA crammed into a hotel near Atlanta, we'll be out in numbers at noon tomorrow, with more on the way. We need anons to help turn out the support, there is only so much we can do alone.

says the locked up CTR virgin loser.

What time?

Details please

It's cute isn't it?

Bump for potential

We have somebody that wants to know if it smelled like garlic.

It'll be known as the congregation of the faggots

I know right?

The media that gives Trump a 24/7 platform and outlet?

And you call this bias?

Nice try CTR shill, CNN has done nothing but shit on Trump while giving Hillary cover.

No
It smelled like Salmon
Don't make me remember till this day I still can't eat sashimi

The last story CNN ran about Hillary was about the email scandal for the 923589347895789314890347890534789343489589th time.

I wouldn't do any protest pro-trump right now...

clinton campaign is in panic mode.. and they are well known for playing dirty... its only a matter of time to something bad happen like a false flag. against trump supporters

if CNN did their job Hillary's reputation would have been ruined after the first time they reported on it.

If it's fish, eat all you wish. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

It would've been ruined if there was actually anything of value in the email other than what pizza toppings they should get.

Don't worry 7-1 if anything happens I will gib u moni

HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE

I happen to know that, in the Atlanta area tomorrow at noon, a bunch of based asian women are going to hand out 200 Trump shirts at a large asian grocery store.

I hope you enlist and are the first to die in Hillary's war on russia

Joke's on you I'm already enlisted and I would rather go to war with Russia than let Trump make us their bitch.

>Internet tough guy: the post.
>I'd love to go to war for some bitch and her subhuman pets

Fuck I'm in Midtown but I got plans tomorrow. God I hate CNN.

sounds like a ctr honeypot to incite violence desu ne

>Internet Pussy: The Post
>I'd love for Trump to be president because I'm such a cuck.