Thoughts? Are OCs allowed to be canon?

Thoughts? Are OCs allowed to be canon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1dpVwfn-LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most ideas are born on the margins of some bored kids notebook.

This looks absolutely horrible. The colors do not match, it strikes too much. I don't like it and I can tell this show is made by retards. Just look at that ugly fucking hair. It's horrible!

They should listen to me and pander to me alone, if that was the case, each PPG would be different. Buttercup would be huge tanned amazon 6'6 tall tomboy with huge tits, Blossom would be short stack nerdy alpha bitch with huge tits and Bubbles would be a bbw with the biggest tits of them all.

I've never heard tastes this shit

Your taste is shit.

T H I Q Q

But seriously, I wouldn't expect the people running this show to understand the way the designs are supposed to work and why giving a PPG hips looks stupid. They scaled up the girls and they look freakish with their goddamned massive heads.

>4th PPG
Oh yeah, just like when BUNNY was introduced. But besides the dumb marketing gimmick, Im a little annoyed by how OC her design is. And Im not talking about her being a dark skinned girl with tumblr hair, but the design choices used that make her stick out like a sore thumb. Her design just screams NOTICE MY CREATION! and looks out of place when lined up with the other girls

Holy Shit, it actually has hips.

This really do looks horrible.

Oh, and Bubbles would be a Yamato Nadeshiko super gentle girl like that yellow pony!

The more distressing part is that her head kept relative proportion.

Craig took the piss with the "teenage" girl designs from City of Clipsville and even their heads weren't that big. The Powerpuffs have relatively normal sized heads with ridiculously tiny bodies to make them cuter and easy to draw. An older one would just have a slightly larger body, not a bigger fucking head.

every character is and OC, OP

unfortunately we live in a day and age where untalented hacks with poor taste are hired to work on the prized properties of yesteryear

bad characters becoming canonical is an inevitable product of the passage of time

comic books are full of prime examples of this

Wait, is the character actually physically larger than the others?!

I feel like your satire fell flat when you made the first half of your post sound entirely reasonable.

It was clear from the beginning that this show is run by absolute retards that shouldn't be trusted with any IP, but this is a new low, even for them.

I'm starting to believe that DeviantArt does the damage, not fucking CalArts.

I do not agree. I had a laugh.

>Buttercup would be huge tanned amazon 6'6 tall tomboy with huge tits, Blossom would be short stack nerdy alpha bitch with huge tits and Bubbles would be a bbw with the biggest tits of them all.

noice

Well, it came close to a part of the second half.

any community like DA that thrives on blind support rather than actual criticism creates this kind of mediocrity

so, you arent wrong

>black
>bigger ass than the other three
>only one with non-naturally occuring hair
>only with with a hairstreak
>physically larger than the other three

I would appreciate your point more if there was a horde of Sup Forums users calling for a sexy OC powerpuff girls show. The fact is, people are mocking the design BECAUSE it's OC waifubait, not because they would have preferred a more fetishistic PPG cartoon.

>first the show tries to be empowering to womyn and hip by showing memes
>then one of the writers turns the show into his personal fap fuel
>now it adds a POC donut steel fourth member who no one asked for
Is nuPPG, JUST: the animated series?

Anything is possible through the power of Matt Damon.
youtube.com/watch?v=R1dpVwfn-LY

Oh man, that guy is gonna cheat on Blossom now.

>sexy OC powerpuff girls show.

Isn't that what Totally Spies is?

>physically larger than the other three
if i didn't know what we were talking about, i'd say this character doesn't sound half-bad

>when you realize fucking Bunny looks better than the black abomination we are getting

I've lived too long to put up with this shit here. Walk me up when this hell ends.

>She's brown and doesn't even follow the color scheme or the design shapes

Why the fuck am I not surprised? I said that the second I heard they were adding a new one. They were going to make her fucking brown. And be mismatched. It's like the episode in the old series where they had that new PPG that was deformed. They should have went with a non-deformed version of that. Long brunette hair, purple dress. Make it match at least.

But nope. We get tumblr.

The damn show stars a self insert for waifufaggotry

Might as well call it Deviantart the tv series at this point

I thought this was canceled?

>mfw remembering that Bunny episode
>mfw Bunny will never get the compliments that she deserved

What's even worse is Bunny would fit the theme perfectly, purple dress, brunette and a name that starts with the letter B.

The shitpot is bubbling once more.

Oh hey John Pearsons. What's up?

That doesn't sound like Pearsons. If it did, it would involved black guys drawn in a very homoerotic fashion.

>The colors do not match, it strikes too much

The shade of blue they picked makes her look like a photo negative version of Blossom.

>Buttercup would be huge tanned amazon 6'6 tall tomboy with huge tits
Get out of here plague of gripes

...god damn it

Jared is gonna abandon Blossom now?

>Buttercup would be huge tanned amazon 6'6 tall tomboy with huge tits, Blossom would be short stack nerdy alpha bitch with huge tits and Bubbles would be a bbw with the biggest tits of them all.

Still a better OC than Jared Shapiro

I-I like this Bubbles.

Wait, is this a legit new PPG? Not just a one episode thing?

This episode gets to me so much. I remember crying so much as a kid over the ending of this episode. Still makes me sad as an adult.

Side note, once the new PPG is shown in full, I'd like a picture of all 5 girls together just to compare them all visually.

Why? Are you ugly?

I think it was more the idea that the last thing that happened to her before she died was so was essentially told to fuck off. Then it's the fact the girls don't even get to let her know that she did it in the end before she's gone. It's just sad.

Can't wait for her to blow up.

I haven't watched a single episode of nu ppg, but I need to know something, Have they beat literal snot out of any giant monsters?

Haha you wish

Technically, isn't anything an OC? Somebody had to create them

this is poochey levels though. A character that no one asked for, no one wanted, and clearly doesn't mesh well with the rest of the cast

>proportions
>in nu-PPG
Someone post the multiple animation fuck ups

>don't ever talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again.

What's his name again?

>Are OCs allowed to be canon?
Ask Jake Goldman

Jake "Stroke my Snake" Goldman

Jakemind

Jake "Never too old" Goldman

((Goldman))

>Are OCs allowed to be canon?

For better or worse, I fucking hope so.

How long until she gets poochied?

Jared Fogle

Jake "Plunder While They're Younger" Goldman

At least scrambles is better designed.

AND HER CONCEPT CAME FROM AN UPSIDE DOWN EGGMAN SPRITE!

Does the nuppg staff have no talent?

Yes

>The Powerpuff Girls will never eat lunch in Townsville again!
What did he mean by this?

Jake "the jew who loves his pussy new" Goldman

WE

If she was the same proportions as the other ppgs and had brown or black hair, she would actually look decent.

I don't know why i did this, I like pallet swaps I guess.

She is Poochie. Or do you mean how long before she has to go now because her home planet needs her?

Cute desu

>wearing purple

That's bunny's color you fuckers

When a literal insane person has better character designs than your show.

i just learned about bleedman like a day ago since when is he insane?

>have a good laugh
>check replies
>most are people taking it seriously
user, I am disappoint.

Is that his robodaughter?

Bleedman has always been insane.

This
Every character is an OC at some point

Sooo...
Have the girls on this show punched Donald Trump yet?

Same here.

>/m/ me walks into Sup Forums for the first time in a month
>sees this
When did PPG get a fourth member?

The Subway dude

>purple dress
They've already done this...
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Bubbles would be a bbw with the biggest tits of them all.
i am conflicted by this statement

Toei already did this, and way better too.

Yeah it made me sad too, I was always wishing Bunny could be a "normal" PPG later and make up for it. They had their chance here and it sends a powerful message of acceptance and renewal BUT NOPE FUCKING TUMBLR SELF INSERTS COME IN.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was CN's latest trick to shield themselves from criticism. Oh don't like the new girl? Time to pull the race card on you, on top of the feminism and lgbtq++ cards.

The fourth Powerpuff Girl should have been Jared Shapiro instead.

I don't care how bad she looks, why even bother doing this? I guess it doesn't even need to be asked how desperate they must be. Has this show been getting terrible ratings?

SUGAR
SPICE
AND FIVE TUMBLR SITES

>Shitty OC's are now allowed in Official Power Puff girls
>Couldn't at least be a Bell rip off
This show can't get any shittier.

The artist is clear pedo baiting, but actually wouldn't be a bad character. If you must add a new PPG, white would be distinct and being a robot could actually add to the comedy and give her something distinct not already covered by the main 3. Could even change her skin color if that's the demographic you must hit.

>and Bubbles would be a bbw with the biggest ass of them all.
FTFY

>shoes
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

How long until the articles start pouring in "Racist nazis attacking new powerpuff girls over new black character!"

THESE WERE THE INGREDIENTS CHOSEN TO CREATE THE PERFECT LITTLE SHOW

I swear Ive seen this character posted here before today, are you sure its new?

I can't believe Bleedman was right at some point in his life.

Oh my God.
Bleedman still exists?

Fucking hell, now they gotta put KANGZ in the show, kek. The show is getting desperate for views, gotta appeal to that SJW cancer crowd, eh?

Can Sup Forums just raid them or something?