What are some heroes that the villains are actually afraid of?

What are some heroes that the villains are actually afraid of?

Pic related

Are you saying She-Hulk's a villain?

In Civil War she was

KING

Spiderman/Titania

When he wants to be

I think by this point every villain in the Marvel universe knows that when Spidey stops quipping it's time to shit your pants and beg for mercy.

Hulk

When Hulk say pay taxes...

The big bad Punisher

Well yeah. Pete's an objectively horrible person who's been guilted into trying to be a hero. When the facade slips you're dealing with essentially a very petty supervillain.

>if Uncle Ben hadn't hammered the whole "great power, great responsibility" thing on Peter by kicking the bucket we would have Objectivist Spider-Man
Fuck...

hey remember that time she deserted crusher

What is it about Millar's writing that sets it apart from other writers? Like, I can very easily tell when he's writing dialogue, and that panel is an excellent example.
I'm not making a value judgement on the quality of the writing, I'm just saying tjat it's really distinctive and I'm not sure how.

I've enjoyed Carol's War more than any legitimate Marvel Event that's come out post 2000

I mean no matter what you're gonna get your ass beat.

that's because it's actually funny, good and interesting.

Deadpool and Wolverine

Theoretically, Batman.

Remember when Ock was shitting his pants at the sight of Spidey? Good times.

Then I'm gonna guess it's an edit

>Theoretically, Batman
At least he that's what he is trying to induce

Being King is suffering

Or he has laryngitis.

That happened once.

A lot of people miss this about him. I dunno about "evil", but before he got his powers all he used to do was think about getting revenge on people who teased him. When he got his powers the very first thing he does is humiliate a man for money and let a bank robber go.

Why?