Over 3 thousand years of vibrant european culture and history

>Over 3 thousand years of vibrant european culture and history
>100's of millions of white men and women die
>just for you too throw it all away and race mix with a subhuman gook hastening the downfall of western civilization

I'm sure your ancestors would be proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rZs9syhhGI
youtube.com/watch?v=UUuTXfkVwKk
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cook the rice, pay the price. Ricecookers, your days are numbered.

Except their history is equally badass

youtube.com/watch?v=9rZs9syhhGI

Better than a nigger, arab or spic.

Here's one that fits the thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=UUuTXfkVwKk

Come get some then, fag. Hope for your sake that vests aren't illegal in AUS too.

let me guess, a gook broke your heart, now you have to post about it on 4chins. jealous much?

>farm rice for all of human history
>have incredible amount of resources but no intuition to do anything with them
>get addicted to a shit tier drug
>cry and kill a bunch of their own people
>communism, kill more of their own people
>"what if we copy white people?"
>steal idea's, reach 1.25 billion people, but most of them are that stupid that they can only do factory work.

>we wuz invetardz n shiet

asian history crash course by a kangaroo

lol..

Saw a pretty hawt happa in the store today. Fortunately was hooked up with a gook so I guess at least accepted back into gookdom rather than being shunned.

>build a great empire
>we wuz empires
>newest archaelogical and DNA finds show that it was actually ancient whites who migrated to asia who helped them develop their culture
>sweep it under the rug, we wuz hans
>we
>wuz
>hanz

>white spreading their genes is worse than a white not spreading jack shit

Hello rabbi

I date Chinese cause they're actually receptive and interested in me while white girls my age just ignore me. Mind you, older white women (30+) are infatuated with me, below 27.. not at all. Young Chinese almost always at least give me a chance, and they're smart. And cute as fuck.

Japs are the only chinks I have respect for. Chinese are the worst.

>be you
>be the product of 500 million generations of species reproduction
>fail to reproduce

Honestly the time of the West leading the world is over. If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you. Even my country, the last true Western power, is in an extremely weakened position versus the East these days. Then on top of it our own people are selling us out every which way they can if the existing problems weren't enough. Face it brothers, we are the generation that gets to witness the end of it all or at least we are living the last few fleeting moments before the fall. We can thank Grandpa and Dad for that. Killing the Nazis and the hippie stoner generation were totally worth it.

Look into SMV , explains everything.

>older white women(30+)

your mum doesn't count, gook getter.

Virtually all the white men I see with asian men are beta looking and balding so it's unsurprising that attractive white women don't give you the time of day

Dude that's like a poltergeist or something. Her head is swiveled all the way around to pointing backwards.

what about every other great empire that fell?

lol

>reproducing at 18

yeah I'll pass m8, at least 20ish

>Implying I can find a tolerable woman who likes me back.

I've felt infatuated 4-5 times in my life, slept with 3 of them, relationship with 1. It never ends well, but it always ends.

They were all aryan

SMV is determined by subjective preference. Meaning that enough demand for white women from fucktards like you and every other race inflates their ego to unreal levels.

Also, fucking LOL at your lives if you stick with 95% of white women, as you have to bring your already limited IQ down to their level further to have conversation. They're fucking retarded. Enjoy Jerome's semen.

someone needs remake this meme for fat aussie women

who knows what the fuck they eat down there

White men + Gook = More Gooks

persian empire was aryan?

Genghis Khan's empire (mongol empire) was aryan?

thanks history professor :)

legit every great empire was ruled by people with light coloured eyes. Look up indo-aryans.

you talking to yourself m8?

read

>be me
>be 19
>white/asian mix (philipino, so who gives a shit if I'm like pre-spic or whatever)
>have white wife
>been contributing to the success of western civilization
>been contributing to the success of the united states
>educating tons of gen Z on why we should make fun of millennials
>trying to eradicate liberal culture by breeding it out
>come to chinese checker imporium forum
>see this horse cock

Excuse me, faggot, I don't see news stories of you refuting gender and suing a college for title 9 offenses.

Fuck off, armchair hitler.

>being Filipino
>can't tell difference between Filipino and Philippines & Philipino

haha ok

Yes to both

Not saying they were all German/Nazi aryan but they all had light colored eyes and light colored hair and were tall, lean but well built dairy eaters with high iq

Japs
>kill the Chinese
>stay in their fucking country
>top tier architecture
>decent research eg robotics

Chinese
>flood every damn country on the planet with ugly gooks
>actually retarded enough to worship the man who let millions of them die of famine
>can copy but never innovate

Not a fucking contest.

What a strange comment. I can't tell if you're a shill or if you actually have a point you're trying to make. Feel free to try again.

>being this redpilled

hahahahahahahaha, holy fuck you might be a lost cause

"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

Persian empire was ruled by indo aryans, Genghis Khan had light coloured eyes, your point?

You are literally going full we wuz kangs bullshit

B-but gaise its was an ancient aryan who went around the world spreading civilization.

Literally the white people Yakub.

Did you forget how shit Europe was for a large portion of their history.

They only white girls that pay me interest are the ones that have been around the block a few times if you know what I'm saying. Now dating a Japanese that was a virgin (popped her cherry). Getting married next year. I'm glad Asian women exist or I'd probably have died alone.

White doesn't mean european white. Aryan is something different entirely.

You guys need to go back to plebbit if you are going to be this stupid.

Chinese have the sweet and sour pork though! And the singapore fried rice noodles! I don't know, people on Sup Forums likes japan more than china. Okay, but that's no reason to mean to China. There's the panda bear from china too! I think the pug is also from china. Hmm. Dumplings are chinese.

But race Play with a Asian chick is super fucking hot!!!!!

Seriously. Real talk here.

What is Sup Forums's problem with race mixing? If I want to fuck a white girl then why should you care? You have nothing to do with the relationship. And we don't say anything when you fuck our chocolate girls.

Can't we all just plug whatever hole we want without having a flame war?

Just let me keep fucking girls like pic related. I'm sure you understand how I feel.

>Genghis Khan had light colored eyes
>he was aryan

haha

i guess being half nordish aryan means you're full nordish aryan and not half mongol with mixed chinese.

haha ok

Strayans are merciless...

Chinese selling Chinese food is no problem (although it's not really as good as the cooking from the coastal nations). We just don't want the locust invasion.

Also please speak English here.

Learn about archaeology and anthropology. all great empires have been ruled by people with light coloured eyes. They are simply more self aware and can plan ahead.

You're either a shill or so stupid that your posts are indistinguishable from that of a shill.

>implying it isn't part of the pattern

hey guys hiroyuki is an asian person. He is a japanese! But look at his nose! It is a very large nose for a japanese! I wonder where his nose came from? Did he have a middle eastern person as an ancestor? What a big, hooked nose!

A do I get stars in my name?

My ancestors would probably make fun of me for banging a slope, yes.

But they'd hang you for being a fag.

That nose is not big at all, user.

Hey American person! Are you from North Dakota?

>Cook the rice, pay the price.
Kek

It is big, for a Japanese. Hiroyuki's nose approaches egyptian nose!

>I'm sure your ancestors would be proud.
of course they would since they were the ones to discover all them sexy ass foreign women ya dumbass

Hooked noses are actually quite common in Japan.

please give us your version of jap history, i actually loved how you did this lol

>a gook fucker being above a faggot

I don't think so Tim. Atleast the faggots are not reproducing half-cast kids with complexes.

>moot bj
kek
((that nose))
Explains his actions quite nicely.

>it was actually ancient whites who migrated to asia who helped them develop their culture

Literally we wuz kangs and shits

No, I'm in a chink drop zone. I think it went past chink carrying capacity a couple of years ago.

Fuck off back to plebbit, nigger

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
---------------------------------
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

I don't think so. I been to tokyo when I was young, most japanese have small, flat noses. big, hooked nose is common in Iran, Egypt, Turkey and Saudi Arabia!

How tall are you?

6'3"

Excluding the japanese, i agree.

Is your nose thin and pointy?

Hard to tell from the blurry image, but my dick tells me she's worth mating with, and I think my dick probably knows what it's doing when it comes to reproduction more than some stormfag racial theories.

I know another Japanese person with big hooked nose, but most japanese noses I see are like nigger noses but smaller, they are very wide and close to the face with large nostrils

yes! Hiroyuki is a big nosed japanese! Oki nose nihonjin! :-)

Faggot you are talking about the scythians.

Just because people who lived in that region in 4000 bc had blonde/ red hair and blue/green eyes doesn't make ghengis khan in the 1200's white. Those features may still be around in some of the people but that doesn't mean the Mongols weren't Asian. The population mixed a lot there and by ghengis khans time they were mostly Asian though some Scythian features remained. Those Scythian features today are virtually gone.

You the one being stupid trying the claim the Mongols were white because some Mongols had some Scythian features left over from their ancient ancestors. Even back then in 4000bc researchers found remains where western scythians had more Caucasian features while eastern scythians had Asian features.

Like I said you are literally spewing your dumb uneducated version of we wuz kangs

>who knows what the fuck they eat down there

>Lower crime rate
>Higher IQ
>Less aggressive

We can't really bash Asian based on the same grounds that we bash Blacks and Arabs, can we? Bacially only argument that is left is - "muh degenerate"

Pointy but a bit bulbous. Why?

It's a chink so not a good idea, though it's the best of the worst choices in mate selection.

Better than not getting laid at all, I suppose

Are you blond and blue eyed? I'm just asking, because if you were a girl. You could be my american girlfriend! But I know you are a guy. hehehe. So what state do you live in?

>just for you too throw it all away and race mix with a subhuman gook

forever-aloner pecking at a cum n' scat covered keyboard: DETECTED

I seriously hope by "getting laid" you mean "founding a family of six minimum under the sanctity of marriage".

I'm already a mixed race Euromutt.

Still wouldn't have a non-white kid, however.

>using some shady, outdated sources that were written by stormfags to try and justify why race mixing is bad

Only a minority of white people would go so far. The rest of the world doesn't care. It's time to join us in 2016 and leave the 50's behind, Jim-Bob.
I'm sorry but times have changed. Change now while you still have your youth.

I view guys that date Asian exclusively as weak, small dick or no social skills.

Well if white women weren't such treacherous entitled whores we wouldn't have to.

You want a 6'3" girlfriend? My sister is just shy of 6' and a lot of guys find that slightly intimidating.

Interestingly, there are more and more really tall and sometimes even built chinks here these days. No shortage of the tiny ones, but it's a bit startling to walk by one that's right at eye level and every bit as big if not occasionally more.

Australia.

An entire continent populated by Supreme Gentleman.

They certainly are

I wouldn't mind a 6'3 girlfriend. You could be like my bodyguard! I bet your sister is hot! rawr! hahaha :-P

>dumplings are chinese
FUCKING GOOK PIEROGI ARE MINE FOREVER

No wonder the Chinese own your country

Yeah if she weren't my sister I'd find her hot. She's got a nice rack, too.

I remember when gays were closeted.

That shit would not have been tolerated in my town within my own lifetime. Homosexuality wasn't even legal here until '69.

And my ancestors had even dimmer views about that kind of thing, they absolutely would have hung op in the old country.

And they wouldn't have cared too much about the gook-banging, they just would have been like "you're not supposed to bring those back with you now you're stuck with it".

lol WINcest.

>Implying we are any better
Besides the fucking Mudslime genetics and horrid culture are 1000% worse

We need a Crusade 2.0

Lots of well fed and hormone pumped Asians here.

No longer fun sized unless they're FOBs.

Holy shit fuck off you queer