Since hurricane Irma is currently destroying everything in its path and is on a crash course to turn Florida into...

Since hurricane Irma is currently destroying everything in its path and is on a crash course to turn Florida into waterworld this sunday, let's have a thread discussing comics, cartoons and animated films that involved natural/man-made disasters to pass the time away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDqwlAU2QYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Puerto Rico avoided a direct hit and will probably only get the equivalent of Category 1 damage

Little Toot

mfw i recognize OP's pic as early-stage Julian Robotnik in human form from the Archie Sonic comics and absolutely hate myself

This segment from Fantasia 2000 seems relevant.

>tfw my entire immediate family lives in South Florida
A-Are they gonna be ok?

That's Julian Kintobor to you mister.

Fucking Weather Wizard is being a dick right now, either that, or hes REALLY depressed

ah fuck yeah sorry it's been a while. Robotnik being one of my favorite characters in the SatAM/Archie universe I'm disappointed I forgot about the Robotnik/Kintobor thing.

I think you mean Hurricane Scrambles the Death Dealer
youtube.com/watch?v=yDqwlAU2QYs

Its a catagory 5 hurrican. Harvey was a 4. Dude call your family

To add to this make sure they're stocked up on supplies or in a safe area. That Everglades, below sea level shit isnt to take likely even for a normal hurricane

I'm so sorry user.

I'm afraid your immediate family is going to be enslaved and/or eaten in the imminent gator uprising.

>tfw live in South Florida
hold me

*presses S to spit in grave*

Tampa Bay areafag here.
It looks like we're not getting evacuated but I'm still worried.

chill bro, it won't be that bad

>live in coastal ga
I hope florida buffers the storm a bit but apparently theres a tropical drepression right behind Irma.
I thought they got hit full force. Did the internet lie to me.

You'll be OK fag.

>I thought they got hit full force. Did the internet lie to me.
Irma headed north at last hour. Barbuda was rekt hard though. It was reported it suffered damage in 90% of its infrastructure.

So whats its current path?

Currently over north Puerto Rico heading right up Florida's asshole. The longer its over water, the worse it will be, and I doubt those marshes are going to help. Once it hits solid ground it should start to lose steam. Though how long that will take and the damage it will do until then is another story

Mickey will save us like he always does.

Well, those of us who serve him.

Feel bad for florida now. But last year Matthew hit us at a Cat 2 borderlibe 3 and we turned out fine.

Mickeys too busy making sure nothing in his theme park breaks

I was about to make a joke about motorboats but now I feel bad about it, I hope your family does well.

i'm with you user

not sure if we're driving up and ditching this place yet