How does it make you feel that if you say you support Trump publicly you're basically unfuckable to any woman?

How does it make you feel that if you say you support Trump publicly you're basically unfuckable to any woman?

I'm lurking Sup Forums on a Saturday night, by default I'm already unfuckable...

>you're basically unfuckable

Feelings are for liberals. Fuck off.

>3D

jokes on you. i've been unfuckable for years

>caring about women's opinions on politics

Joke's on you. I was unfuckable to women before I supported Trump.

actually chicks like it when you disagree with them and stand your ground. it's a turn on. just don't be a pussy about it and you'll be fine.

I just told my wife I'd fuck Trump if he asked.

She was cool with it.

>Unfuckable to any roastie or disgustingly fat SJW marxist

>Fuck off.

Revulsion is a feeling.

sage
sage
sage

fpbp

Being this beta. I bet you never disagree strongly with a girl because you're afraid she won't like you.

If you cock your Maga hat to the side and game that gender studies major hard, I guarantee you will have her begging for your sperm to immigrate to her womb. Legally.

Funny that is how I got laid last night.

Wow. CTR really has nothing left in the tank.

but if I say i'm voting for hillary it means I like to watch my woman be fucked by a big black buck.

I CAN'T WIN

Your mom disagrees.

>forgetting that women vote

This is why you will lose.

>be 19
>Trump supporter in California
>run humble IT consultancy
>get laid daily by 11/10 wife
>no kids
>no worries

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, shill.

>being fuckable
>agreeing with women
Pick one, nerd virgin. I'd bet you'd pick the latter like the cuckboi you are.

>Confusing the symptom with the disease

How does it feel to be so far from having any sexual magnetism that you think you can improve your odds with women by supporting a political candidate?

>19
>married

I pity you.

This. Threats of pussy denial are powerless here.

>If you cock your Maga hat to the side and game that gender studies major hard, I guarantee you will have her begging for your sperm to immigrate to her womb.

Absolute virgin.

>How does it make you feel that if you say you support Trump publicly you're basically unfuckable to a couple of landwhales with hairy armpits and colorful hair?
ftfy

This is what nu male cucks actually believe.

Trump supporters are fucking their gf/wives.

I don't want the HPV and various whore diseases of tattooed, green haired feminists in the first place. False rape accusations and mental disorders are not something I'm into.

I like intelligent, desirable with a functioning psychology and long legs. I only really prefer women who don't like parties, and don't have a heard mentality. If I knew one was a hivemind Hillshill, and I thought she was worth the effort, I would break the conditioning.

>mfw I'm a woman voting for Trump and it's my boyfriend that's voting for Hillary

I'm married and have this thing called responsibility. I won't be voting for a corrupt piece of foreign kneeling shit.

Let's say Hillary wins the election (she won't)....what do you think will happen?

She's going down anyway. Even if she wins, she'll be indicted and impeached and be forced to resign. She's now officially a lost cause. Even Obama has completely backed away from her, and has cancelled all his future appearances with her. That's a serious tell.

Tim Kaine will then take over in this scenario. But he'll wind up like Gerald Ford. A good man, put in a bad spot. Trump (or a Trump approved surrogate) runs again in 4 years and wins.

Either way..... Hillary. Is. Done.

Trump supporter's are already married. So they aren't having sex anyways.

I highly doubt that. I've lived in various places in the USA in various relationships with women, and the women didn't give a shit that we men liked things that they didn't like.

Social media is not the entire world. There's an actual living planet full of people that it will never accurately represent.

My Girlfriend is sucking my dick right now, checkmate, CTR

Stop pretending to be a woman you pathetic worm

Leftist girls actually get very wet when a guy talks rightwing to them.

literally nothing changes lol so why not make america great again?

No. It only rules out fat lesbians. And let's be honest they wouldn't fuck a man anyway and they smell so pungent that I doubt you'd be desperate enough to fuck them.

>Tfw when hot gf has DDs and is a Trump supporter.

are you telling me that the opposite side of the spectrum is doing better with women? spergs on either side wont pro-create. conservative men at least have the balls to grab women by the pussy, what they all truly want on the inside of their sub-conscious i am a psychologist and will confirm

Tucking your dick between your ass and calling yourself Chaniqua doesn't make you a girl Jerome

Pfft, please. My wife voted for David Duke today.

I literally do not care

>unfuckable
>majority of american men support trump
I wonder how do americans reproduce if they don't ever fuck. Or did you mean unfuckable to women as in with a strap dildo in your ass?

>mfw im literally wearing a tshirt right now with Trump's face superimposed on rosie the riviters body, with a text stating "BUILD A WALL"

>tfw when i have a date with a qt greek/korean girl tomorrow

fag

Hey OP, I'm an old woman that lurks here...

A lot of women are trump supporters. A lot of women aren't.

Use your support for Trump to red pill Jane Doe about HRC.

As long as your kind & respectful in voicing your opinion , you should be golden. If not, the girl isn't worth your time.

Are you a wizard ?

>support trump
>have 4 white kids
>have regular sex

welp, try again

Please don't make that face when on your date tomorrow Greek/Korean is very rare Pokemon indeed

are you familiar with "tits or gtfo" and the principles behind it?

My gf hated trump, now she's voting for him and I'm fucking her daily.

>Tim Kaine
>Good man

Pick one

>the average drumpf supporter
kek

My wife loves Trump and regularly calls Clinton a snake

MAGA DOGGO

First of all, saged and hidden. Second of all, consider where you are, muggle. Third of all, women hate obedience and adore defiance (thus guaranteeing that they are terrible leaders).

I joked about this with some girls at a party last night. They called me "The Trump Supporter". Ended up having sex.

Of course if you're a beta cuck, you won't have any. No matter your political inclination.

If you are a true alpha, women would change their political stance for you.

My girlfriend and I both support Trump.

My girlfriend broke up with me over my Trump support and called me a misogynist and a fascist, so... no.

You're better off

Saged

nice try andrew

He's right, you know.

drumpf drones are unfuckable by anything but a nigger dick anyway

>n/a

>implying women in america are fuckable

i commend tyrone for taking one for the team and fucking these whales