[HAPPENING] "Illuminati" discovered in South Korea - sunk sewol ferry as human sacrifice!

SOUTH KOREA PRESIDENT EXPOSED AS MEMBER OF CULT AND TOLD WHAT TO DO BY "8 GODDESSES" CABAL.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president

THIS SAME CULT IS LINKED TO THE SEWOL FERRY DISASTER. 476 PEOPLE SUNK WITH THE SHIP, MOSTLY KOREAN CHILDREN ON SCHOOL TRIP.

theweek.com/speedreads/453601/owners-sunken-south-korean-ferry-linked-mass-cult-suicide

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/22/the-strange-saga-of-now-dead-billionaire-south-korean-ferry-owner-yoo-byung-un/
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2014/04/24/15/0302000000AEN20140424005551315F.html

A CULT CABAL CONTROLLED SOUTH KOREAN GOVERNMENT AND CAUSED THE SEWOL FERRY DISASTER AS A HUMAN SACRIFICE.

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5a2vxf/update_south_koreas_choi_who_controlled_park_has/

TIES TO CLINTON, SOROS AND MERKEL HAVE BEEN FOUND - WE MAY BE ON THE CUSP OF DISCOVERING THAT THE PLANET IS RUN BY A CULT OF MASS HUMAN SACRIFICE - THE FERRY SINKING, THE MIGRANTS DROWNING IN THE MED, ISIS, PERHAPS EVEN THE WORLD WARS COULD BE HUMAN SACRIFICE EVENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhME_nj5CWc
youtube.com/watch?v=S4O-Rn1gt4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bvfl4S7sufw
google.com/webhp?hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz37fMhvLPAhWBcj4KHZRxACEQPAgD#hl=en&q=jewish human sacrifice
conspiracycentral101.com/uploads/3/9/1/0/39109265/the_secret_covenant_of_the_illuminati.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pzMLDw_ecqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic sauce pls desu

did she also cause ladies code car accident

This is a lizard person
A real life fucking reptillian
Illuminati, the hive mind.
So the plot thickensdubs to conifrm.... no.... trips

youtube.com/watch?v=dhME_nj5CWc

lifting of the veil

> tfw the world is ruled by secret societies with magic aliens factions fighting since the beginning of civilization for our souls

over 2 billion views in jewtube

coincidence?

>Sacrifice
Oh no, not another powerful group with links to Moloch.

this is the object of worship of the cult in question

how fucking dare you

Kek is eroding their power

The goddess isis, has she a link to water?
Is the thing that sits on many waters a goddess worshipping death cult?

every fucking gook looks the same

I don't mind sacrificing random korean kids for that

Make Korea Japan Again

why do shills keep popping up saying this human sacrifice bit is a conspiracy when it's literally a cult?

Post the non-sluty one.

> The Greek travel writer Pausanias relates a story, no doubt told to him by an Egyptian, that it is the mourning tears of Isis that causes the waters of the Nile to rise. As Iset-Meheyet (“Isis the Flood”), Isis is Herself the holy Inundation.

> In Isis Magic, you’ll find a number of ways for honoring Isis as Lady of the Waters. For instance, there is a ritual for transforming any water into sacred Nile water for use in your rites, as well as an autumn ritual for celebrating your own “Inundation.”

So that thing about Gang Nam Style is true.

you mean conspiracy theory? i'm guessing CTR is so tribalistically jewish that they will shill for a megadeath-cult incase its linked to clinton

sauce ?

Stop trying to control the narrative by poisoning the well MI.R agent.

You'll notice the OP opens the thread with a KPOP girl. Kpop is a product of the MI.R agency (look it up). The MI.R agency and Ksport are central figures behind this whole story and the sinister corporate oligarchy that runs south korea.

There are mass protests against the corrupt regime in south korea. This thread is an attempt by MI.R agents using proxies to control your opinion (international opinion) about the mass drmonstration inside their country.

Support the people of south korea in removing the corrupt park government.

2 very similar threads one with a dutch proxy another with a uk proxy both with perfect english.

what thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=S4O-Rn1gt4s

Minah girls day

You're the one that keeps popping up in these threads crying about MI.R "poisoning the well" by stating that human sacrifice rituals from cults is just a conspiracy theory. We know the rich and powerful partake in these kinds of things already.

Fuck off

calm the fuck down I copied and pasted the last thread and added the soros connection, just used the pic from the last one

Does this have anything to do with the 8 goddessess?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvfl4S7sufw

k... keep me posted?

They were all dudes.

Yes you would say that because you're an actual shill. Kys

You know what's funny?

People will give north korea shit non stop, but then spew "that could never happen in the west" and these deluded fucks assume we actually have democracy and are immune to corruption.

Educated idiots.

For the record, i have been to north korea (anyone can visit) and it's not like the fucking meme at all.

Don't get me wrong, it's not some mythical dreamland but it's also not a land of famine. The people there are actually quite happy and it's easy to understand why.

>They're given a god to revere and structure
>They're kept away from the west's degeneracy

I almost envied them. Sure, they don't have modern technology like us (because the angry as fuck west can't invade because nukes, but can impose sanctions and fuck them economically).

North korea is not perfect, but it's pretty fucking based for standing up to the west. It does not deserve the shit it cops.

There's a reason they hate south korea and this thread is proof.

You're an actual shill though.

Please off yourself

So wait, does this mean Soros' international network is being dismantled, with SK being the latest target?

> CTR shills everywhere
> Putin shills everywhere
> shitposting out of control

And you think we need more /x/ shit on pol?

maybe 10 years ago

Name of the person they supposedly worship?

It's not '/x/ shit' you autistic kraut. It's a legit story reported by non-tinfoil news outlets that just happens to be REAL and batshit insane.

how is this shit not all over the news? this is so goddamned insane

>/x/ shit

The president herself said she was just a puppet of this cult.

I think Korean shamans worship some old Golds

I want in

>tfw world is run by a shadow government infatuated with human sacrifice
>tfw we take them down and the sacrifices stop
>tfw god gets angry

Thanks user

The Scary Part:
Getting all those US troops OUT of what is now officially Worst Korea. We hafta wait until Trump gets sworn in.

Illuminati is another word for Jew and they are into human sacrifice. They are Satans children on earth and their God is Lucifer. We are cattle (goyim) to them to be used as debt slaves.

google.com/webhp?hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz37fMhvLPAhWBcj4KHZRxACEQPAgD#hl=en&q=jewish human sacrifice

Clintons, Bushes, Soros, Merkel are all Jews.

We will annihilate "god". our meme magic is more powerful than you know, and more powerful than most people can even imagine.

Did you have a tour guide or could you go about on your own?

Same reason wikileaks isn't being properly reported, i'm assuming - they're told to black it out.

“This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven (hell, their God is Lucifer) to Earth came.This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist.

It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the DEPTHS FROM WHENCE WE CAME and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.”

conspiracycentral101.com/uploads/3/9/1/0/39109265/the_secret_covenant_of_the_illuminati.pdf

The Secret Covenant of the (((Illuminati)))

youtube.com/watch?v=pzMLDw_ecqo

>For the record, i have been to north korea (anyone can visit)

You forgot to mention that if you do, you will be added onto their terrorist watch list.

This thread is now chock full of shill posts.

MI.R agents and NSA working together

They're more scared than us.
The mighty Hillary ordered a black out to CNN and MSNBC. Fox gonna mull it over. ABC/CBS/NBC said "fuck this shit", as did Reuters and AP. I don't think Al Jazeera or RT want nonon this shit...

tour guide

but keep in mind, 99% of it is western propaganda.

i'm not saying the country is first world, it's not...but the people are happy, they ARE fed.

the west has a massive vendetta against them because they are one of the only countries that has stood up to them and possesses nuclear weapons so they cannot do shit about it other than economic attacks.

What we know.

1. The first name we know of who was part of the shadow government fled to Germany.
2. The USA knew about the shadow government running the President, as seen on wikileaks 9 years ago.

Another juicy tidbit about this is if any international entities knew and used this. For instance she ran away to Germany. Could it be she had handlers in Germany?

There's no proof that the cult mentioned in the article and the cult that's linked to the ferry disaster are the same.

Stop peddling bullshit, OP.

we need a smoking gun to connect this shit, then we need to get something like #GlobalDeathCult trending on twatter and redpill the planet

The reason they starved is because USA bombed all of their infrastructure and farms in the civil war. USA got air superiority and as part of the strategy targetted all civilian infrastructure. Once it was all destroyed and they ensured starvation only then did they end the war.

I don't beleaf you.

Posting this here too.

askakorean.blogspot dot co.uk/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html

This.

You haven't provided evidence of the link, OP. I'm willing to speculate on the idea that the ferry was a human sacrifice, but where's the link to the cult that controls the government?

Lucifer is an Aryan god, you fucking christcuck.

duh
fucking sensationalist shill bullshit once again

Look into the ferry owner and other information. It was all related to cults.

Keep in mind we only know 1/8 of the members of the cabal running S.Korea. It's very likely the other 7 are from cults or big institutions.

There was a lot of very weird things involved in the ferry disaster. Such as the owners literally being cultists and involved in government.

> The billionaire tycoon Yoo Byung-un founded the Web site God.com, led a church critics considered a cult, was once jailed for fraud, but only recently became internationally known as the focus of the largest manhunt in South Korean history.

But the circumstances of that discovery stirred almost as many questions as Yoo did in life. According to the AP, he was found face up in an apricot orchard, dressed in expensive Italian clothing, decomposing. Spread around him was a bottle of squalene, a shark liver oil derivative sometimes used as moisturizer. Two bottles of Soju rice wine. A bottle of “peasant wine.” A magnifying glass. And an extra shirt.

How the 73-year-old died is unknown. Also unclear was why, if South Korean authorities have long had Yoo’s body, they apologized as recently as Monday for their failure to capture him.

When thousands police arrived in June at his church compound, several members reportedly refused to grant them entry and threatened to die as martyrs. More than 200 others protested the police, chanted hymns and thrust their fists in the air.

Oh and for those wondering it explains what's going on without mentioning a super secret organisation of psychics controlling the president.

But what was it like. Where did he take you ect
Was it like going back in time?

Communism terrifies me. My friend grew up in East germany. Fuck that

>psychics
SHAMANS you dolt
These aint mere gypsies
These fuckers go back all the way to dawn of civilization

>95160500
>mfw
>mfw wen you try to search something for it you cant becuase its in korean
>mfw what a coincidense

>tour guide
lol
what is it with anglos and trust

Hi Jew.

US disinfo campaign to discredit criticism of Park, who is very pro-American.

Now anybody who criticizes Park will be thought of as a conspiracy theorist, after all criticism is associated with this 8-goddess/illuminati nonsense.

>Tour guide
Instantly fucking dropped

i don't like communism either, but we don't have proper capitalism right now.

democracy and capitalism are a fucking facade they present to us, in reality they control everything.

we are exactly the same as north korea, except the people there are at least happy.

ideally, we could have true democracy and capitalism, but good luck with that.

God is the Ultimate Memer and you have NO power here foul nigger spirit!

Bingo. This guy gets it

She literally admitted to this shit, stop posting assumption bollocks.

Right wing party and cults who killed her own father. Now she's president too. Putin wants greater israel and is a commie pedo. Merkel was right wing. Le pen is a coal burner. AfD leader looks like a dyke. Duck Frump 2016. Antichrist POS

fuck I used to read this shit
great laughs based batboy

>seems legit

more click baits for this shit again?

when you find the truth child, that god itself is the ultimate human meme. You will ascend into the real memetic heaven

She was literally talking to her "dead mother" through the woman.

It was a shaman cult called "eternal life church" and they even appointed a messiah.

US wont cover it

They don't cover news like this.

Just because someone distills the truth for you normfags doesn't make the account any more credible.

But the sewol incident being sacrifices are UNCONFIRMED
and you better fucking pray that it's false because if true then the shit we're dealing with here are far more sinister than anyone can imagine

Someone explain to me why people keep talking about Rasputin when this cult thing is brought up.

Was he some shadowy figure that controlled a government?

Btw 영생교 shit is legit
This is some dark shit

Read the fucking story first you dopey fat cunt.

are you just waking up?

Projecting.

I've been studying this whole story all day and night.

No he's a proxy using shill.

Wikileaks American Cable from 9 years ago calls her Korea's rasputin.

In korean news they searched up the wikileaks cable and are bringing it up in the news a lot.

Also yes.

The story is already about a shamanistic cult being a shadow government, which the SK president has already admitted to and you claim the ferry sinking connection is an attempt to discredit, like there is any noticeable gradient between the two.

>TIES TO CLINTON, SOROS AND MERKEL HAVE BEEN FOUND - WE MAY BE ON THE CUSP OF DISCOVERING THAT THE PLANET IS RUN BY A CULT OF MASS HUMAN SACRIFICE - THE FERRY SINKING, THE MIGRANTS DROWNING IN THE MED, ISIS, PERHAPS EVEN THE WORLD WARS COULD BE HUMAN SACRIFICE EVENTS

put down the bong

>crazy people obsessed with nothing but power
>occultists promise them lots of power but... a price
>retarded politicians start having sex orgies with children and sacrificing them

It happened in the UK, why not Korea?

It seems more like a trend in those obsessed with power to start human sacrificing and raping kids.

this is all so fake, stop acting so retarded.

What is 영생교? Sounds like "eternal life church"?

is there such a thing as thick or chubby koreans?
every time I see you guys posting these chinks they all look like twigs

go gulag yourself

Wait who did the American cable label as a Rasputin figure, President Park or the Choi lady people keep talking about?

HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS IS RISING

THE VEIL IS LIFTING

EVERYTHING IS GETTING EXPOSED

IT'S ALL CRASHING DOWN

WE ARE ON THE ASCENSION TIMELINE
IT IS HAPPENING