Rogue One #6 (Sep 6)
Star Wars Adventures #1 (IDW, Sep 6)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=0k_dEJPGCVU

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Story time threads
VADER (2017) #5
PHASMA #1
IDW #1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEYhNalI_lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prequels are bad movies

ROTS is a good movie and the other two are okay to meh.

Lost Stars updates tomorrow, just a reminder. Also a reminder, please care about Lost Stars.

I'll always care about Lost Stars

TFA is nothing but CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEYhNalI_lE

>George Lucas ruined Star Wars and my childhood with the CG special editions and the Prequels instead of the superior practical effects. JJ saved Star Wars from George and is a great return to form for the series

>the absolute STATE of the assblasted teenbros itt that politicize their identity with star wars eras

NO NO NO NO NO

JJ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

YOU PROMISED

YOU FUCKING PROMISED US

Can we talk about how shit all the stop motion looks in the OT? Than you Jurassic Park for saving us from ever having to witness that kind of garbage again

>the shitposting carried over into the new thread

This thread is already shit

If only Galen were here to fix it.

>Heh heh. There's CGI in TFA. That means they HAVE to admit that the Prequels look good. I got them good.

I love how in AotC the Muun's got relatively smooth faces but come time for TCW they've all got HUGE, LONG, PROTRUDING SHNOZZES, and also they've all got this weird nasally voice

fake news

wtf i hate TFA now? i love based AOTC now

I think think the Walkers look great.
Do you don't think so?

While I agree that as movies they are by no means "good" I still enjoy watching them

Nice drawing user

It usually does.

Our first catch of the day.

>Sup Forums shit posters come over and carry conversations into the new thread

Can we just move to /trash/ already? At least there we'll only be bothered by furries.

Stop.

That's what happens when you link a new thread in the middle of the shitposting. People like you somehow think a new thread somehow stops the posters in it from posting.

You can go on & take your porch monkey ass to /trash/ yourself

>Stop.
Stop what? The absolute state of this general is worse than /sug/ most of the time.

>The absolute state of this general is worse than /sug/ most of the time.
This place is bad but let's not get carried away

Yeah
/sug/ at least likes their show

Rogue one is more nostalgia baiting then TFA and adds less than TFA does

It did use CGI to bring back two characters from the OT that ordinarily would have been impossible...

>Pedophile posting
>Sup Forums shitbaiters
>Waifu wars
>Usually at least 2-3 active threads
>Doesn't even talk about the Sup Forums side of Star Wars outside an initial release of content

We're just as bad if not worse than /sug/

Post your shipfus

>I spend 10 minutes a week here

Four, technically. Yes, Tarkin and Leia were mainly CG over a non-CG body, but red and gold squadron leaders were pure video archive with cg enhancements to not look very 70s.

>Usually at least 2-3 active threads
The fuck?

The guy is a moron, ignore him

THIS FUCKING TRIGGERED BECAUSE SOMEONE BROUGHT UP GREENSCREENS

HAHAHAAHAH

>Hey Dave
>"Yeah George"
>Give the pirates big 1960 style UFOs
>"O-okay Goerge"
>And have there be a bunch of smaller ones so there is a mother ship
>"...haha.. good one george"
>OH! And have it make all the weird UFo sound effects like "woowooowooowooo"

The absolute madman.

It's funny how waves of shitposting are almost always accompanied with "wow, this place is has gotten so terrible, maybe this general needs to be banned, ehehehe" posts

there were no CG enhancements on the ANH footage, all they did was make it match the look of the camera they used on Rogue One

basically color adjustments, probably film grain reduction at least a little, and obviously compositing in the new background

Courtesy of our cheese eating surrender monkey nuisance.

>That design
>TIE aesthetic
>TIE blaster and engine noises

this

Damn shame the saucers didn't make it into the Imperial era.

Imma bout to trigger my dick into your butt, senpai

It's absolutely fantastic

the smaller ships even exit from the bottom down through a ray of light

>He never sees the user's scramble to make a new thread, ending up with 3-5 threads until the mods delete them

Hello, newfag.

I love this shit

Oh I am sure they did, we just havent seen any yet,

That happens maybe once every two months. It's rarely more than two at a time, most of the time the person who made the second one ends up deleting it themselves.

Why don't they just have command bridges inside the ship, not exposed?

Put cameras around the outside of the ship for visibility. Ships like the Executor wouldn't be taken out as easily

>this happens sometimes with other generals, so I assume it happens here all the time
Right okay

Cinematic license
Same reason why all capital ships align themselves in the same plane

Honestly, aside from Frenchie's recent shenanigans, I can't remember the last time it happened with these threads.

You're two years late. Resurgent-class SDs have a second bridge inside the middle of the ship to keep the ship afloat, if you will, if the one above the ship gets fucked.

>Master Jedi

What did Hondo mean by this?

last I recall was with giantessfag

Yeah, the last time it happened where it was an issue was months ago, someone made a deliberate bait thread, we made a good thread and tried to keep it up for a while but the mods deleted that and we all had to go to the shit thread. That's about it. Like the other user said, usually when we have two people make a thread at once one of them will delete theirs.

Nah, just dense and harder to connect to. OT has a simple through-line to the audience with the characters, prequels by their nature are about the making of a school-shooter. Er, Temple-Saberer. They are the inversion of the OT; every single character (Palpatine excepted) is on a downward spiral. Things never get better, only worse. In that regard they make for a rather fascinating character study.

Were they necessary? No, but I'd argue that Star Wars as a whole is better for their existence. If they don't appeal to you, fair enough, but no need to shit on them or put down those who enjoy them.

Imagine a SW game with a Metal Gear Rising style of gameplay

So a Genndywars game?

Which PS2 game is this?

Genndywars is pretty much a videogame

the force unleashed is pretty close.

>A Genndywars game

No thanks

>"look guys i hate Genndywars too, am i cool?"

>"look guys i am trying to start another Genndywars argument too, am i cool?"

gennedywars is good you piece of shit, but TCW is the reason we are all here, so we like it more.

????

Projecting much?

Don't respond.

> I guarantee nobody born after 2000 has even seen the original trilogy in full

I am 100 perfect sure parents have shown their kids born after 2000 the OT

Venators are for loving.

is this a copy and pasted post from Sup Forums because in this thread, we like star wars.

PERFECT IN ALL FORMS

It was weird how the Clones were glorified in TCW when they were a tool for brutal exploitation and domination

>Rey is the best TFA character

they are

i have never heard anyone say that.

I've heard numerous movie reviewers I used to watch and plenty of normalfags thought she was the best

>I've heard numerous movie reviewers I used to watch
Link?

Some are not so perfect.

They never asked for it though. They're basically an army of Solid Snakes.

She's charismatic as hell

The millisecond delay between something going from camera to screen could be a life and death difference when one is managing combat on that scale. You need to keep track of the location of at least a squadrons worth of fighters and probably at least one capital grade ship, even if you're just a light cruiser handling a skirmish between a few TIE's and X-Wings and an enemy blockade runner.

TFA doesn't look better than the PT.

They all look good.

>no Quarren on the bridge

Fucking Mon Cal washing. Equal representation for Quarren now.

this thread gone to shit and it wasnt even by my design

>all the Quarren are below decks working in the engineering sections
Really makes you think that the Rebel Alliance is supported by slaves like the Mon Calamari

there just good soldiers, not like you wouldnt blindly fallow the jedi into battle.

i know i would

Mon Cals probably get the Quarren to make all their ships too, like they did for the CIS.

Must've been those hicks in the unknown regions

Anyone read Star Wars Adventures? Wanted to know if Rey eats bread like on this cover.

She gets food in the issue, but I don't think they show her eating it beyond that cover.

Her voice is oddly soothing