Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!0ksxiZyb!2Y3aRmoauc5PVlUr0d-hSQ
mega.nz/#F!UeJjEYzT!aecM0PT6QJMfHi0mvb7sSw
mega.nz/#F!RbxhDbaA!1jNUzWb_0rVP04zqIWNIlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just saw the first two episodes today, and i'm really enjoying it. daphne a cute!

I hate Cartoon Network for ruining my new favorite show. Now I'll just have to settle on something else like Kyuranger

It honestly is shaping out to be the best iteration of Scooby Doo, possibly ever (ignoring the movies).
It lulls a bit near the end of season 1 and season 2 starts off a bit less grounded but it also has some of the best episodes.
In particular In Space and Doo Not Disturb were very strong episodes back to back that I enjoyed a lot. I really like how they're pastiching popular horror plots.

And I also like how they've toned down Fred and Daphne as a 'thing'. Now the gang feels more well rounded and stronger as individual characters.

Fred losing a sleuthing competition to a crocodile is one of the best running gags I've seen on Scooby-Doo.

The show does the episodic thing very well overall. Whatever the next incarnation is I hope they are as adept at it.

I don't understand how anyone can like BCSD.

Art style is undeniably garbage, but after watching the first season I mostly got over it by the end. It has the only iteration of Daphne that I actually like, even if it does move into LOLSORANDUMB territory occasionally.

Rape face

I'm sure the show would've been more well received if it had a good artstyle

>It has the only iteration of Daphne that I actually like
This seems to be the only positive thing people have to say about the show (other than "I like the humor").

Problem is, they ruined Velma in this so it's really a wash in that sense.

Uploading new episode LQ Season 2 Episode 17 Omelettes Are Forever

Season 1 1080i mega.nz/#F!0ksxiZyb!2Y3aRmoauc5PVlUr0d-hSQ

Season 2 E1-6, 8-15 1080i mega.nz/#F!UeJjEYzT!aecM0PT6QJMfHi0mvb7sSw

Season 2 E7, 16-17 LQ mega.nz/#F!RbxhDbaA!1jNUzWb_0rVP04zqIWNIlA

Should be another one coming today too

This is easily my favorite Velma

It's up

I don't know what it is but I hate the "raising a finger while saying something" bit

I really don't understand the complaints about the art style, it looks fine to me.

FGSFDS

not everything needs to be deepest lore or over the top.

the comparison to macfarlane's shows doesn't make sense (BCSD is more similar to brickleberry than family guy in terms of art) but it's the one that's most compared to.

I thought Velma was okay, and played off the more goofy daphne well when they brought it up.

I think it's a bit bland but it didn't make the episodes unwatchable while viewing I felt.

I don't remember this episode of family guy

It's funny, pokes a bit of lighthearted fun at past versions of the franchise and has unique takes on most of the characters - except for Shaggy and Scooby of course. Those two are identical in every iteration.

Plus, it has the best Christmas special.

This is worse than that time Scooby-Doo gave me the knot.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda.

REAL COOL

It's ugly as shit and you can definitely feel a small Seth MacFarlane influence in the writing, but I'm really digging the humor

The original Scooby Doo was so damn boring to me when I was younger that I tend to be pretty forgiving to these types of spinoffs.

>those fucking file sizes
>weird fucking format
why?