Who saw today's episode

Who saw today's episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Kn119K7TeE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this

The Soviet and The Capitalists team up was the best Ark

Wolfenstein way of shitting on West's Batman.

I think it's an Alternate Reality Game for a videogame where the nazis won world war ii and as a result Batman became a nazi character?

Not when super arditi showed up

Wait, what?

Its marketing for the new Wolfenstein game, a sequel to New Order. In the series, Germany won WWII, took over the world, and now its an alt future where everyone is cool with the Nazi thing except a few pockets of freedom fighters. OP's image is their take on a propaganda pro Nazi superhero for the German masses watching at home

He would be a neat villain

*hero

youtube.com/watch?v=-Kn119K7TeE

It's nice, but it's a steep task topping the German renditions of popular songs.

Catchy

>freedom fighters
You mean violent terrorists

Man, that makes me really want to read a comic about an electricity themed hero. Are there any that don't suck?

Not gonna lie. I'd plow Fraulein Fox.

>watching children's cartoons filled with degenerate judeo-bolshevik propaganda instead of sturmbannführer fuchs müller's and doctor diedrike scheidler's adventures in die x-mappe

that ww1 you scrub

>Fraulein Fox
AUFHOREN.

Fucking love how he finished off that Tranny-character. Seriously, impalement, followed by 2500000000 Volt. That oughta cure the gay away.

And?

This would probably do well on adult swim desu

>x-mappe
What? Why do you watch the inferior east protectorat production?
I watch the original Aktenzeichen X.

Which frauline fox was the best

Bump

That was running right after "Nepper, Schlepper, Judenfänger",nicht?

Doesn't compare to that 3 episode arc where they disrupted those violent terrorists that are putting chemicals in the water that were turning the fricken frauline's gay
I head that was based off a true story

>All these unwerten morons spelling Fräulein wrong
Remember, only 164 days if English left.

What is wrong with his neck

He's the hero we need.

We will not fall

Indeed. Better production value. The east protectorat are good for how cheap they produce. But nothing can compare towards our Vaterland productions that know how a set has to be build or to hire good writers.

Man, am I sure glad I'm Italian and don't have to deal with armed insurrectionist.

>DUDE NAZIS LMAO

Gee they really want that 2nd trump term to happen huh?

But Wolfen(((stein))) was pretty much
>DUDE NAZIS LMAO
since forever

>Reality were nazis world war II
>They are more advanced that our reality

That tech came at the cast of the literal mountains of bullshit that Wilhelm "Death's Head" Strauss pulled.

There's a good chance this would actually have been the case.

This is so stupid. Superheroes are an American thing, not a German thing.

Nazis would see comics as degenerate.

I don't think we're in danger of a second term with guys like you acting as the fun police. That oughta breed some resentment.

Not really, seeing as how the Nazis were working with unwilling or insane scientists. Their line of nuclear development was slower than the Russians, their biological testing was behind the Japanese (who were just using people to see what certain diseases did to a body), and Allied tanks were actually still being developed after the Nazis stopped making new designs.

The criminally insane don't get results that can be put into use by the general public.

What was the third reich's policy on cultural appropriation?

Or do they?

I wonder if they'll have the vision and the courage to make a character who believes in the nazi ideology and is actually a good guy. You know, give some depth to their characters, it has been a few years after the war no? Ideas change, you can't honestly tell me that the allies would have a favorable opinion to how times changed right?

Well Carl Sagan once said we would be in Mars if Charles Martel had lost battle of Poitiers

No, they don't.

Finally, a super hero designed for Sup Forums.

>make a character who believes in the nazi ideology and is actually a good guy

Good fucking luck with that.

Actually only reaction that Nazis (German ones) had was that one of their offical magazines published an article about how superman is shit and/because written by jews (This was before whole invade Poland deal, and the beginning of the war).

they took over by stealing the power of secret jew technology .

My heart skipped a beat reaizing that was Zatanna.
Where can I get more?

>Not really, seeing as how the Nazis were working with unwilling or insane scientists.
I beg your pardon? Van Braun was neither insane nor unwilling and aside from the scientific aspect there is also the manufacturing quarter which would be freed up to devote more resources to research and development.
>Their line of nuclear development was slower than the Russians
Of course, they had less faith in it.
>their biological testing was behind the Japanese (who were just using people to see what certain diseases did to a body)
Because there was no state sanction for human experimentation.
>and Allied tanks were actually still being developed after the Nazis stopped making new designs
That's going to happen when you're losing a war. Can't waste resources and whatnot.

You could do it if they're in it for Germany, and express some doubts over the... less savory policies of the regime. You know, a soldier who's proud to fight for his country, but not in the ways a monster would. NZA (Nazi Zombie Army) did it, with one of the playable characters being a German Officer who decided that invoking infernal powers to raise an army of the dead and demonic was a little too far.

Most likely Bombshells.

Hey, they do it with communists, why not nazis?

>Because there was no state sanction for human experimentation.
Mengele.

And Von Braun hated what they did with his rockets.

If you want nazis that aren't 200% evil cunts all the time you pretty much have to look for them in Japanese or Finnish media.

I have no idea. I don't even remember where I saved it from

Probably the idea of a force that (on the surface) fights for "the People" is more popular than the force that fights for "the Man". Anti-autocracy sentiments, and all that.

Yeah it is, thanks.

Yes, this is the contemorary view towards the subject, a German before a nazi. But no one has really done it as a German and a nazi, it could be handled as they do soviets of the age but I don't see any reason why it can't be done.

>You know, a soldier who's proud to fight for his country,

Even with a non-Nazi character that shit is hard to do most the time. Characters like Captain America skirt around it by fighting for "founding ideals", but having direct pride in one's nation always sets off red flags in peoples minds.

>Mengele.
Wasn't state sanctioned, he did that for his own personal reasons. Actually happened a lot, and not to the satisfaction of the government.

>And Von Braun hated what they did with his rockets.
Well he can launch all the experiments he wants after the war but some things must be resolved first.

This feels like something that Rockstar would put on television for Grand Theft Auto.

Yes that makes a lot of sense.
Shame, that so few address the fact that the rebels aren't always the good guys, a la Syria. I suppose Bioshock played with the idea tho.

The whole "wipe the undesirables from the face of the Earth" thing makes it hard to root for them, seeing as how very large segments of the population would fall under that umbrella. You don't make your protagonist someone that upwards of twenty percent of the population would have very good reason to hate from the start. Seriously, the Polish and Ukrainian populations in North America are surprisingly large.

Blame WWI for that.

It's SJW shit, don't bother

>but having direct pride in one's nation always sets off red flags in peoples minds.
Really? I haven't met anyone that felt that way. Fighting for one's nation has always been a matter of course to them.

Even then, Bioshock was one autocrat fighting another. It's hard to root for the guys with all the toys blowing up the people who just want to live their lives the way they want to. Infinite Warfare was a straight "fight the rebels" thing, and it flopped BECAUSE people couldn't identify with why your character was fighting these people who just wanted sovereignty. People like the "villains" in Warzone better than the "heroes".

>You don't make your protagonist someone that upwards of twenty percent of the population would have very good reason to hate from the start.
Plenty of works have gotten away with that, albeit not the big ones but plenty of cult comics go that route. Aside from that I'm a firm believer it's all in the exectusion, a nazi character alone is a good gimic to catch the interest of the people, and the Ukrainian and Polish folks would favor the nazis before the communists, and commies have been getting a fair pass for a while now.

You'd be surprised at how long bad blood lasts. The Armenians still don't like the Turks, for instance.

>Even then, Bioshock was one autocrat fighting another.
In the end, leading up to it "Atlas" seemed like the underdog.
>It's hard to root for the guys with all the toys blowing up the people who just want to live their lives the way they want to.
Except when "The way they want" is morally reprehensible.
>Infinite Warfare was a straight "fight the rebels" thing, and it flopped BECAUSE people couldn't identify with why your character was fighting these people who just wanted sovereignty.
I wouldn't say that, it most likely flopped for a whole host of reasons, bad marketing, not reading the consumers well. Personally I'd jump at the chance to crush some uppity space rebels, which brings us to.
>People like the "villains" in Warzone better than the "heroes".
I know right? Even after all they do, and looking back the Helgans got a bum deal, you could make them the protags of the game and even commit a few war crimes and people would still like them, all the way to Vecta and beyond.

Reminder that "They're turning the frogs GAY!" is inaccurate, but not actually untrue.

And the Jews(well in some circles) still have it out for the Egyptians. I know how people hold a grudge, but it's important to remember when those nations were between a rock and a hard place no small number of them sided with the swastica shaped rock, many people forget the Soviet union invaded Poland too, the Finns were not shy with their allegiance (until after the war) and the US army even recruited a Finn who was a member of the SS, I personally know a family that came here from Ukraine, their Grandfather ran alcohol for both sides, he would talk about how the nazis purged the jewish sympathizers, but he never spoke about the soviets, and after some digging it looks like the soviets purged everyone else, and the village proper.

Is this german attack on titan?

And then the Soviets were the world's boogeyman for decades. People got used to it, and eventually came to see them as people, who can be sympathized with. The Nazis didn't have that kind of staying power (and that's a good thing if you ask me), so they stayed "pure" in a way. They remained this group that did incredible evil and never became anything more.

>Except when "The way they want" is morally reprehensible.
Well that's the kicker, isn't it? You have to figure out what is and isn't okay for people to be doing. An easy rule of thumb is to ask yourself "Are these people directly building their lives on/around the suffering of others?" and go from there.

Nazism is the guy that mugs you in an alley and steals your wallet.

Communism is the white collar crook that steals your pension.

The former is going to have a more direct emotional impact, while the latter is the more dangerous one, but is more immediately painless and easy to miss.

Perhaps, like it or not there is more to the story. But such things are irrelevant. Arguably the Soviets did worse, but they were enemies, then allies, then enemies again, and they lived longer, did more. The Nazis shined brighter and burned out faster, never acquiring any such depth, despite the fact they they too accomplished great things, though perhaps not as much as the soviets. It will be interesting to see how perceptions change as time goes on values and culture wax and wan, so on so forth. Such is life...

It can be pretty hilarious though, for example CoD WaW caused some butthurt when it treated Imperial Japanese exact same way it treated Nazis (fanatical unreasonable cunts that spend all the time that they'ren't getting slaughtered in masses by PC by committing war crimes).

It's kinda funny though now these faggots are the perpetually butthurt snowflakes, getting triggered at every little thing. Funny indeed.

POWER OF THUNDER.

I hate Terror billy, why the fuck do girls like him so much?

have you SEEn the current political climate in the western world? You so much as wave a german flag and you get called a nazi. to the point where germany is pathologically anti-patriotic and loathes patriotism because that's nazism.

Same for France, and in the US, expressing national pride these days gets you automatically lumped in with "nazis" and "bigots" by the far left. You have schools actively trying to get rid of the national anthem and pledge of allegiance.

this and thisAnd probably illuminati, secret society who like archive dangerous technology for fun

Also its hinted aliens too right? Roswell is aliens?

Sweden even banned their own flags from schools.

>expressing national pride these days gets you automatically lumped in with "nazis" and "bigots" by the far left
Only if you are from some westen countries.

And what of indirectly? It is not an easy task.
It brings me back to the grand question of LoGH. What is better, a rotten system with a righteous leader? Or a Righteous system with a rotten leader? In this case I suppose you could supplement 'leader' with 'people' for a more complete effect. If the government is autocratic, oppressive even, but the people are good and support the government, who are the morally bankrupt of a democracy to pass judgement?

It would be almost imposible to find something like that on any english literature. Britain and US where after all the biggest enemies of the nazis in WW2 Try with another culture with less nasty history with the nazis like Japan or Thailand.

Excellent point. Japs did some shit and were some top tier bad dudes, but they became allies quickly and that evil they did was buried.

and unfortunately it's the only ones that matter

Perceptions of a small town man I suppose.

It is just Sweden's way to make themselves look good and morally upstanding nation that serves as an example for rest of the world while still selling surveillance tech and weapons to various 3rd world dictatorships with abysmal human rights situation. Remember while Sweden was building up its reputation as a folkhemmet its government still ran massive eugenic programs.

Odd that once school starts these threads are so much more civil, isn't it?

LoGH didn't mess around.

>Canadian Henry Rollins senses fun.gif

Is wrong to find Terror billy attractive?

>tenth frame
>naked amazon women dancing around

...boy that escalated.

Ultimate Muscle.

When is Blitzmensch going to rape the Illegal Eagle?