Ok pol, what are these?

China has been building them on their artificial islands, we don't know what they're for, more pictures to be uploaded after this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1iAj-zal6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_hexafluoride
warontherocks.com/2016/09/chinas-artificial-islands-are-bigger-and-a-bigger-deal-than-you-think/
businessinsider.com/csis-satellite-hexagonal-south-china-sea-2016-8/#subi-reef-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

giant bees, very dangerous. They moved them to remote island.

Any takes on what it could be?

we memed too hard that asians are insects

Missiles silos, obviously

It's probably a distilling/desalination station, they're in the middle of the fucking ocean.

Also radar, looks like the footprint of a doppler station perhaps.

OP, its pretty obvious that the Chinese are embracing their hive like nature and preparing an experimental colony in which all inhabitants will be interchangeable drones. The polygonal pattern is a clear derivation from the structure of honey bees indicating that the Chinese hope their new hives at sea will also be able to provide them with a rich honey like substance by gather nectar in the form of sea route tariffs.

Most likely SAM silos since they don't have the space for conventional TELs on those tiny little dunes of sand over barely above water reefs. If China keeps up the pollution and rising sea levels follow then you can laugh at them later for a dumb investment attempt.

Satellite dish? Reminds me of this desu don't know why

Yes they are missile silos or could be Star Wars tech

Any pics of those types of installations for comparison?

Hives for the hordes

The part that's not hexagons is always pointing towards the coast -- has to be significant somehow

Nice try CIA

Get someone else to do your homework

kek

>nectar
>sea route tariffs
my fucking sides you bastard

I was looking, and I can't find any AS they're being built, also the structure in your photos seems to be noticeably larger if I'm seeing it right

>don't know why
Because its the same shape? Fucking retard

>mfw China starts WW3 and my plan to hide out there when America v Russia is foiled

fuel tanks?

youtube.com/watch?v=a1iAj-zal6Y

Don't listen to him

Chinese intelligence here. It's just a silo-shaped house, gweilo, nothing to see here

It's failed tech
t.I gave it to them

Cold fusion is a meme

IT'S URANIUM HEXAFLUORIDE YOU DIPSHITS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_hexafluoride

missile silos maybe

Bingo

>The Seed of Life

bro

No, that can't be right. Giant insects can't fly.

seismic wave devices to ward of haarp attacks obviously

Its an underground bunker.

Most modern nuclear proof bunkers are built in hexagonal patterns, you can even see where its not leveled with the island.

Bunker.

Gun emplacements.

nests for their younglings

Oh, oh sorry, it's fuckin xenu's anal probe factory. Go get him faggots

kys

Missile silos, judging by their positioning on the islands, it's anti naval perhaps.

Unlikely, desalination would either have giant fucking fuel tanks or some other energy generation device next to a facility with pipes going in (seawater) and out (waste stream)

Get a job hippy. You can't just draw circles and expect it to perform magic! You have to call it a catalyst then turn your back to it for a second first!

Science!

How do you build underground bunkers in islands made of sand?

But why at sea level? Seems like a bad design move, but I'm no engineer.

Silos, Most likely for fuel. I don't know why they would keep missiles above ground like that. Missiles cost more than fuel does.

Yeah but it's just a skeleton of the structure?

Like someone just dug down 10 feet then put retaining walls/steel up

There's not much to it, aside from the shape.

I don't think they are missile silos as you can see construction photos and there is no excavation. Also the underground portion would be below sea level on a man made island. Highly impractical.
Being set at all four corners of Subi reef I would guess they are a defensive countermeasure of some kind. Maybe some sort of radar installation. The pictures are too low res to know for certain.

CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE

NEW CONSTRUCTION OPTIONS

It's Uranium, It has to be near water because otherwise Chernobyl.

they look like ARC reactors

basically just next gen nuclear plants

honeycombs??!

Cyclops system to release microwaves that can heat up water (and humans) to lethal temperatures quickly.

Because it's an artificial island made out of sand, there isn't really a choice.

They literally MADE this land mass, over the past year or so.

desalination plant?

>tfw you will never have a remote island to troll CIA with by building hexagonal structures that form a penis when connected together

It's for Power(to power the base under the ocean, look for a reflective surfaces, they are using basically a two way mirror.)

Missile silos?

They're Chinese. Think about it.

>bad design move
THEY'RE CHINESE

Anti aircraft facility. Judging from the shadows reasonably tall concrete designed to withstand typhoons. If it was a single structure I might think some kind of nuclear generator. Could be conventional storage tanks. Something is going to have to make fresh water. But multiple like structures imply a missle launching facility of some kind - kind of like turrets on a an old battleship. I wonder what the basements look like. Any pictures of when they first started construction?

Why is China building US superweapon?

Nice meme, I suppose putting out the radioactive fire means it wins too right? Fucking leafs.

FUCKING HEXAGONAL FEMA CAMPS

DEUS EX WARNED US WITH THE TRIANGLES.

It's more practical to house missiles on a mobile platform.. Why put them on a giant target? Doesn't make since nor is it practical. I still think it's fuel stores.

Wastewater treatment plants. You're welcome.

I would agree, but who wants an island you can just nuke back into non existence? I think the honeycomb is just for what you said, safety.

I'm amazed the chinks actually did it.

anyone with training knows what those are. that is a water treatment plant.

Kunckle dusters for the giant robots they are building in the ocean

sense*

Ayyy CSIS

they're probably:

>silos
>desalinization tanks
>compartmentalized storage bunkers for munitions of fuel

That's my take.

EDF reference?!

They're trying to trigger trypophobic spy satellites.

honeycombs. they are making honey

this. they look like retention ponds.

What is this, a conveyor elevating sand into the structure/around it? it's casting a shadow on it -- must be inclined

yeah mate
someones gonna build a fucking missile silo on a flood prone island

I laughed way too hard at this.

Could be anything from new age architecture, desalination, nuclear silos, bunkers. My money is on desalination but why the fuck would you need 3 separate plants?

"They've gotten stronger, but so have you!

>Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh

/thread
This thread is fucking dumb

So, from fuel to a refinery.

It's a crane bro

Its fuel.

Look at the waste gating of the honeycomb.

Its designed to contain a fuel leak.

>We are seeing “unknown hexagonal structures” that could potentially be towers to mount guns or short range missiles. They are being built to grace each corner of the islands (fields of fire?). Each individual hexagonal cell is about the same size and shape of the anti-aircraft guns which are already emplaced at China’s smaller outpost at Gaven Reef. This could indicate that each corner of the larger islands will end up equipped with point defenses consisting of groups of five or six guns or short-range missile launchers (see Figure 6).

warontherocks.com/2016/09/chinas-artificial-islands-are-bigger-and-a-bigger-deal-than-you-think/

It's some sort of building

I'm gonna guess desal plants/water tanks. There can't be a source of fresh water on those artificial islands.

Gooks are insects. These are spawning pits

Seems likely except when tf has China ever cared where they dump their shit?

looks like missile silos

"I'm afraid I can't comment just yet," Gregory Poling, director of AMTI, told Business Insider about the hexagonal designs. "But the reason we put them out like this is to collect opinions from other experts in the field."

businessinsider.com/csis-satellite-hexagonal-south-china-sea-2016-8/#subi-reef-1

how many you need on a single island?

Makes more sense to have cylinders then, not honeycomb. It's not as practical

Most likely AA emplacements or nuke silos. They never were able to develop dependable long range deployment systems, which is probably why they needed the artificial islands to extend their range.

Maybe it's time to make those islands "disappear".

This is why I'm moving to NZ.

Based on the positions I'd say some sort of air defense