Give me a paragraph that explains why I should vote for trump. Assume I'm completely neutral

Give me a paragraph that explains why I should vote for trump. Assume I'm completely neutral.

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not Hillary.

HUEHUEHUE

Where do you stand on immigration, obamacare, term limits, and energy?

He has the best memes

this
#neverhillary

Do your own fucking homework and stop trying to waste our time!

I don't care one way or another.
I'll take my business elsewhere if this is all I'm gonna get.

I would say Hillary Clinton has committed multiple felonies, gets bribes from foreign governments and plans on destroying the USA, but people don't even care about that. So USA will be destroyed

>you should be able to solve this
it's actually impossible

Go to his campaign website where its all laid out. If you want' to know what Hillary is going to do you have to buy her book.

You're on Sup Forums.

Don't try to tell me you weren't already wasting time.

How about do your own research and stop relying in other peoples opinions, faggot?

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
copy and paste 1 paragraphs worth from anywhere

What newspaper do you work for?

quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

She enjoys killing brown people in the middle east, and is okay with going to war with Russia over Syria.

What else do you need? She gets off on killing brown people, and starting a nuclear war. It makes her feel powerful.

Look beyond all of her glitter and gold, research what she has voted for in the past, what she supports now. She seems to get off on destabilizing nations.

If you like killing brown people, destabilizing nations, leaving a void for religious fanatics to take over, then vote for her.

Just don't be surprised when those refugees from our policies start blowing up your local stores.

MAGA

Video is worth a thousand words OP, it literally perfectly illustrates what is at stake.
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

you wanna go to war with russia? no? vote trump

>Jew
Sorry op but it seem that they don't taking your thread very seriously.
Have a bump

How do feel about a presidential nominee being investigated by the fbi less than two weeks from election day? Or the history of probable criminal behavior from bribery to accessory to murder?

Point being for me, Trump is very, very far from ideal, but Clinton, I just can't vote for someone I believe to be part of an organization criminal organization.

Everet Herald.

Hillary will start WW3 with Russia when elected. Trump wants to fix relations with Russia.

The choice is whether you want to get nuked or not.

OH GLORIOUS DEATH! THEN CURTAIN OF THE END TIMES, YOU RISE LIKE A MUSHROOM AMONGST DECAY! Eat shit. Eat so much shit, and you like it. You like it. You love it. You want my shit. You want my shit in you. Im eating up all you shit for you. And becoming a mushroom. May the ideal spread like a fungus across the land and turn it back to rich soil.

Go watch Trump's speach after the Orlando night club attack.

You don't look like you'd survive World War 3, kiddo. Vote Trump or get used to 30 mile humps with sustained combat loads.

Read wikileaks. Even just skim through some of the articles. You cannot vote for Hillary without disregarding the truth.