SECRET EMPIRE OMEGA PREVIEW

Where is HydraCap now?

This is set after a news broadcast depicted in last week's issue of Deadpool.

A certain cast member is a surprise.

>that writing

End of preview.

>Kobik America acting like he is a real person

>sorrentino

why the fuck would you give the finale to this hack

>they're keeping nazi cap around

jesus christ just kill him. the last thing i need to explain to casuals is that cap has an evil nazi twin running around

Hydra aren't Nazis :^)

He and the other Captain America are going to do a fusion dance.

They keep Nazi Captain in case Nazis become popular again, so the NaziCap can take over the impostor

Nah they are going to fuck.

that page is great using army stripes as the layout.

i can see that happening but in the grand context it doesn't make any sense. fusion means it will merge their characters as well as their morality. However hydracap isn't even supposed to be canon in the first place because his history was just created by the cube

Red Skull is dead, they're gonna need a nazi nemesis for Cap now that the spot is vacant.

>fusion means it will merge their characters as well as their morality
Will he turn into communism cap?

>they are going to fuck.

He is still Steve Rodgers, simply with his past stolen and replaced. Meanwhile the other Captain America is the dream idealized version of Captain America, willed into existence recently. Neither one is enough to be called a "normal" Captain America.

it's gonna be libertarian ganja cap who hates inhumans and mutants

makes sense if you put it that way, bascially it's merging hydracap's physical body with kobik cap's memory

So are they gonna call out the people who joined HydraSteve?

Franklin Stark has been ding it for like a decade now,

>Not liking Sorrentino

You marvel faggots dont deserve his art.

>Good Steve scalps Hydra Steve
>Red Skull 2.0

Wait, that alt-Wasp looks cool. Why did they get rid of it?

>Nazi Cap pulls off his face and becomes the new Red Skull

>Consequences
>In comics

Unfortunately not everyone wants to fuck monstergirls and comics have been trying to appeal to the broad audience since the 80's.

I love photographs with 4 filters over it

Why didnt they kill Hydra Cap? He's an abomination and he doesn't belong

if they asked, just ignore them or joke about it

surely only few fans remember that pic related

a few fans, and anybody who decided to google what the hell this 'teen tony' period was that people keep mentioning

I know that shit from Sup Forums yet I dont care about it

So. How do you people estimate HydraSteve's chances for survival in this? I'd say he's dead.

So Steve broke into a secret government instillation and knocked out SHIELD agents just to talk with his duplicate? What the fuck?

According to solicits, Nick City's straight up hiring the Punisher and giving him the War Machine armor...

So... No...

Well I mean technically he is. In the end, old Steve was replaced by Hydra Steve so old Steve was brought back in a copy. It's not the original body but it's the original guy.

Not as fucked up as Superior Spider-man's body swapping shit.

It would be more interesting to keep HydraCap around to serve as an example of what Steve could have become under different circumstances, and because you could tell compelling stories with the character by dumping him on a Tbolts book for example.

However since this is Marvel we are talking about they'll either just kill him off or turn him into the new Red Skull.

Seems like a really stupid idea to put both Rogers in the same place so that a switch can happen.

Or, y'know, almost everyone that was reading Marvel Comics in the 90s, which had way higher comic sales than 00s or 10s Marvel.

>copying shit theyve already done before in ultimate
i can sadly see nu marvel doing this, but theyd neuter it to where he just gets his head burned or something

Calm down Zemo.

Only Deadpool

Wouldn't he just want to fuck Steve himself?

hey Thor switched sides at the moment his side was losing
And beats could lie and say he was forced to go along with hydra cap to protect mutant kind

>2 wolverines (soon to be 3) + 2 dakens
>2 of every og x-man sans cyke
>2 spider-men
>3 hulks
>2 novas
>3 captain americas
Is marvel trying to compensate the lack of quality with quantity?

>2 wolverines (soon to be 3)
That's Laura, Old Man Logan and soon Jimmy right?

>3 hulks
Cho, Jennifer and I guess Ult Banner?

>2 dakens
WHAT

There was a time when the Red Skull's mind was inhabiting a clone of Steve Rogers. He ended up accidentally red skulling himself with gas, which put an end to any doppelganger stunts, and the body itself was killed at the beginning of Brubaker's run.

OML, Laura, and Wolverine's most likely the character who's coming back in the cavengers event.
Banner, Cho and Red Hulk
Daken and ult.wolverine's son.

He would go for a threesome.

Oh then make that 4 hulks because Ult Banner is running around now too. We also don't know what the deal is with the Banner they used on Secret empire and if he's the real deal or not since I didn't read the spinoffs and Jennifer is officially being referred to as Hulk now. It's a fucking mess.

Because superheroes never kill blah blah blah.
Who knows, who cares to any degree?
They probably have some methods of telling the two apart, if HydraCap doesn't have a permanent tatoo on his torso.

>hey Thor switched sides

>Thor

you mean the unworthy Odinson, right?

I meant to say Drunken Whiner

>In the end, old Steve was replaced by Hydra Steve so old Steve was brought back in a copy. It's not the original body but it's the original guy.

When it's being done by reality warping, it's meaningless to discuss who is the "original".

>Jennifer is officially being referred to as Hulk now.
This doesn't seem particularly smart for trademark reasons, though I guess it was inevitable given how many years it's been bothering them.

Plus the fact everything died and the supermajority of characters are simply next universe equivalents

The house of idea hasn't been know for their good ideas in a long time.

She's going back to She-hulk for Legacy.

Please tell me this is some sort of parody

>Seems like a really stupid idea to put both Rogers in the same place so that a switch can happen.

oh boy, a story where Captain America is replaced by his identical Hydra counterpart and nobody knows until it's too late. imagine the potential there.

>Please tell me this is some sort of parody

Thor is a man. It's clearly not canon.

It's from the Marvel Now What?! one-shot from 2013. I have to admit that Babe-Hulk made me laugh.

She already secretly went back to She-Hulk. The solicitations for her "Hulk" trade called it "Hulk," but when the boxes arrived, retailers were blindsided by it being called "She-Hulk."

Marvel secretly changed the name of the trade without telling anyone.

>2 spider-men
You're forgetting Miguel.

Oh, and Miguel's son from the future who is also Spider-Man.

Already back to 2099 obscurity, and PAD wrote it so that he can never return to current day Marvel again.

and kaine and ben, and Anya and oct

Based Thor

Hahahahahahahaha no
We new 52 joker now?

What?

No there's going to be two Laura's soon. There's current Laura in wolverine and a Laura from the past will be in cable. If what says turns out to be true there will be four wolverines running around.

>Laura from the past will be in cable
excuse me?

It's true user

>No Sharon

Dropped.

Miss-quito is a fantastic name for a recurring d-lister

OH SHIT IS THAT ARMOR? wait is this exiles? this is such a strange lineup.

It's the Newer Mutants.

bump

I'd do that. Write the same story six different times and see if anyone notices.

>Nick Fury...

When will Marvel admit that Nick Fury Jr is a failure?

>good line up
>okay writer
>MALIN ON ART

IT'S NOT FAIR

Heh babe-hulk. She wouldn't even be mad over that.

i can see marvel doing this

Is that smoke, trees, or a pile of rocks on the right side of pnl 1?

Technically that happened with Ultimate Red Skull.

Hydra Cap is just going to be the villain of the month in shitty titles from now on.

>Good, you've come...
>Now neither of us will be virgins! Just like I planned all along!
Leave it to Captain Keikaku to come up with this shit.

It's like the people at marvel are incapable of humor

That's good especially about the thunderbolts idea. Oh well.

In the most recent Daredevil issue fucking Tombstone offhandedly refers to "The Hulk" as a "she".

Yeah I'm sure fucking Tombstone in the midst of whatever he's been up to fighting the Kingpin, DD, etc, is going to refer to Jen Walters as "The Hulk" instead of calling her She-Hulk like normal.

Does Marvel editorial assume that an in-continuity memo actually want out amongst the super-hero and super-villain "communities" to say

>"Jen Walters was particularly traumatized last month, during the literal thousandsth big battle she's been in, and so now we think it's more appropriately to just call her 'The Hulk' now, instead of 'She-Hulk'. Also she is barely even transforming into her Hulk form anymore, but still please just call her Hulk."