Tfw no one is storytiming the newest issue

>Tfw no one is storytiming the newest issue

Was the three month hype worth it for Princess?

Not really, she kinda sucks so far

>TWD becoming SJW shit

What happened to the comic I loved that was a love letter to Romero's movies? This is embarrassing.

i think no one can stand sjw shit anymore
it hit the saturation point.
i cant even read those marvel storytimes any longer.

The only things I'm actually reading from Marvel now are Spider-Man/Deadpool, Moon Knight and Gwenpoole. Don't really care about the rest since they all seem void of character.

I wonder if Princess is going to be the thing that completely kills TWD franchise? It would be interesting to watch if that happens.

Im kinda glad Romero is dead and cant see this.
unless he dig out of his concrete reinforced grave, then I will be just sad

Is a crazy villain spouting SJW nonsense make the book SJW? Or does it make the book project the nonsense as the nonsense it is? Honest question.

I'm thinking, did previous villains like the Governor spouting their own brand of nonsense, was that held up as a critique of the book?

I think it could've been handled well if it wasn't necessary now to have this sort of shit in every crevice of American media but this honestly just feels incredibly forced.

I was somewhat expecting Kirkman to acknowledge his passing in #170 but was glad he did it in this issue. Surprised there was no special variants considering how much the trilogy had an influence on the series.

>completely kills TWD franchise

That last season did enough damage all on its own

People's first reaction is that author expects us to like the character because in most cases of comic characters spouting this kind of nonsense it's a correct assumption. It would certainly be correct if it was a Marvel book. I don't think it's correct in this case, everyone's reaction suggests that whole group considers Princess an annoying bitch.

That's uh, pretty out of place...

Where the hell did she get the means and resources to dye her hair? And isnt that a big waste of water and her own time that could be spent scavenging food?

She's even more annoying than Negan. Has Jar Jar written all over her.

>Greek
>white

At least Negan became pretty likeable in the current issues and developed some dimensions to himself.

>Hispanic character shows up in major comic
>it's a "spicy Latina"
>nearly every new male Hispanic character in the past 10 years has either been brushed to the side into obscurity or outright killed off

Negan sucks.

So apparently meds aren't white. Sup Forums was right again.

She's been all alone for a year. That tends to fuck with one's head.

Bump for storytime

She is a completely, completely awful character, and the only point of her I see in the comic is being a parody of rabid SJWs (as she is shown to be totally insane and out of touch with reality).

I honestly hope it is something like this considering Kirkman loves trolling us, he's always came off as pretty redpilled to me for some reason.

Well she corrected the crazy SJW when she called her white, she said she was Greek.

That said there are minorities who look white, that's why the SJW invented the phrase white passing to shame them for it and why the white Nationalists groups are obsessed with Ancestry.com and other websites that give you info on your ancestors or make DNA tests.
Kirkman isn't a SJW but I don't think he's redpilled, both shits are different brand of crazy

How long has the world been zombified at this point?

How the hell does someone like this still exist at that point

Five years I think since the whole thing started? Could be close to ten since the thing regarding the time skip is pretty ambiguous.

Kirkman isn't an SJW, he's just a lazy writer always on the look out for ideas for the next shit drama to end months of filler story.

That character is going to be dead or raped/tortured to a point of cynicism. That or the rest of the group dislikes her, she goes nuts and betrays them all.

>fuck with one head
>somehow it is 2017 in the Walking Dead
>and the Princess is sprouting SJW propaganda like it is the norm nowadays in the Zombie apocalypse
At least, when Merle called T-Dog a nigger it happened right around the start of it all.

Somehow even the zombie apocalypse is the fault of white men now.

I sure can't wait for this character to meet Rick "based as fuck" Grimes, learn of what he did to keep the group alive and blame him.

It baffle me someone would think like this so far into the zombie apocalypse.

Oh great let me guess... she's minority-Hitler. White boys beware, you'll be castrated and left for dead in her town.

Am I the only person who is starting to think Walking Dead is just an outlet for the author to be an edgelord? Seriously, this is some shit that I expect a teenager to think is cool

What could even happen at Alexandria plot wise now? Kirkman is setting up some stuff with Dwight that could prove interesting but I think Rick is going to burn his body or something and pull a Monroe like with what he did with Davidson to appease Maggie. I think it would be pretty cool if The Whisperers became apart of the backdrop like how the walkers are and every now and then they encounter a few crazy members.

No worries, user. Kirkman hate Marvel and like to mimic them only to deconstruct every trope they use. It is surely the same for this new character.

See: Invincible

Bump

>Actually unironically liking TWD past the first 15-20 issues

I hope it becomes even worse if it'll piss you off.

I enjoyed the Whispers arc and how well paced it was but All Out War felt incredibly rushed.

she's America level bad

Did anyone else think this was just kirkman patting himself on the back because nobody congratulated him on his diverse cast of charecters

Yeah, this is beyond pandering or being inclusive. It's a smug "LOOK AT HOW NICE OF A WRITER I AM" exclamation.

I don't know why this comic is never discussed. It kinda bums me out

Yeah, Walking Dead hasn't been about zombies for a long while. It's kinnd very much about what people become after a McGuffin apocalypse takes away the modern status quo.

Will the small town sheriff become a hero? Will the housewife become a survivor badass? Will the accountant become a murder-hobo warlord?

More than a few people want an apocalypse so they can show their rugged individualism, but what happens when they get their wish?