OWL of MINERVA THREAD

We need to have an Occult symbolism thread. I keep seeing normies around here who haven't familiarized themselves with Moloch and Minerva.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
amazon.com/Masonic-Occult-Symbols-Illustrated-Cathy/dp/1891117122
youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/owl.htm
talesbeyondbelief.com/roman-gods/minerva.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is only kek. Fuck you nigger

How high are you?

Nigga that's just Sheffield Wednesday.

Get that shit outta here.

OVO Drake nigga. Fuck Kid Kudi and fuck Pusha T

Is the owl of minerva a Mason symbol or what? I'm in Portugal and it's known Portugal ahs a lot of masons. I see owl symbols everywhere. Even my university logotype is a fucking owl

>all these shills immediately flooding my thread

Yep

Masons & Jews

New Ukraine's intellegince agency symbol. Notice anything?

Someone post the Planned Parenthood child sacrifice owl

There was also a recent one where a shell company used with Hillary had an owl as the logo

get it out of pol they say

1/3

2/3

3/3

either that, or they're normies who don't know any better. keep dumping

fpbp

>I keep seeing normies around here who haven't familiarized themselves with Moloch and Minerva.

Probably because this isn't you fucking autist.

you beat me

Stop being a fucking retard.

Can someone give me a TL;DR on this Moloch and Minerva garbage

fuck off, if you were here for any of the leaks that have been happening for the past 8+ months you would have seen it all unfold right before your eyes coming right from Hillary's email server

daily reminder that minerva =/= moloch

this image is actually of a Vesica Pisces which is a sacred symbol that appears in numerous places around the world. Generally it represents a vagina

Keep walking faggot, this is Kek country

Moloch is an ancient God that was referenced in the Bible. It is said the Canaanites sacrificed their children to him. Hillary Clinton makes reference to sacrificing a chicken to Moloch in her emails. There is also a crazy amount of Owl symbolism between these globalist shell companies. The examples are too numerous to list, you have to look at the images being dumped and see for yourself.

Minerva is an ancient Egyptian symbol or God or some shit, and most Elites, Jews & Masons are obsessed with sacred geometry Ancient Egypt, Stonehenge, geomatria, symbolism, mysticism, that kinda shit.

They are all Gnostics.

There are 33 Degrees of masonry.

The highest degree masons are usually at positions of power, presidents etc.

You can reach 32 degree through hard work and study, 33 degree masons are only selected by council.

I like owls

hell yeah dude, thats my picture by the way

i took it in boston during a sand sculpting festival in the summer

watch out for the freemason shill from austrillia hes gonna talk a lot shit

i learned a lot over the summer in boston

amazon.com/Masonic-Occult-Symbols-Illustrated-Cathy/dp/1891117122
Is this any good? Or is it just modern interpretations?

>Is the owl of minerva a Mason symbol or what?
No.
>I'm in Portugal and it's known Portugal ahs a lot of masons.
Not that many. They were banned until recently. Now it's mostly just English expats.

>They are all Gnostics.
>There are 33 Degrees of masonry.
>You can reach 32 degree through hard work and study,
>33 degree masons are only selected by council.
All incorrect.

Many important figures in History was part of these secret Freemason societies like Skull & bones etc.

Many City layouts & structures are build to extreme precision based on sacred geomatria & symbols, mathematics etc.

Oh neat.

And the OTO emblem on the inside?

Yeah it's fucking badass

Btw GGG one of the greatest of all time probably top 5

>All incorrect

lol

watch this

the guy sounds super autistic but most everything he points out is real and verifiable

pls, Minevra is a benevolent goddess, her greek equivalent is Athena.

SEE THERE HE IS HE REPLIED

FUCK YOU YOU MASON PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK OFF FROM THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEE

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

I'm not a mason

Here's your mutherffuckin sign.
>WELCOME TO TUMBLR

Are you going to set the record straight or what?

I know occultism is associated with them but have we seen any real connection to actual groups yet?

jesus I wish you children would go back to /reddit/, we're not shilling on behalf of Masonry, we're merely educating new users on this occult symbolism and its prevalent use among globalists and the wealthy elite

no not you the austrialisn mason that replied to you, he is always on the free masons thread deflecting

Poo poo pee pee

>paranoid autist general

Sweet Neptune I knew it sounded oddly familiar (and not from being mentioned around here). I've come across Moloch in the Bible before. I'll be looking that up. Incredibly spoopy.

Not only is our world in the hands of the elite, it is in the hands of loony elites.

Thanks both of you.

I was offered entrance to my local freemason lodge and they said I would be a great fit and that i'm exactly the kind of young man they're looking for. Do you guys think I should go for it?

hillay clinton and a cabal of elites use abortion clinics as a front in order to sacrifice fetuses to Moloch in exchange for worldy power.

yes desu

Be a double agent

They are not looney

They just have a deeper understanding of the world i guess.

why do masonfags shit up these threads with their trinkets and horseshit when we are uncovering legitimate evidence of devil worship and sacrifice among the elites

The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

>screech owl
>screech owl

selling your soul to the grand architect of the universe

;)

We should strive towards figuring out the truth before they do if anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

I think i'll go for it. I need to sit an interview but my connection said i'll breeze through it since the masons are desperate to get more people from new generations into their ranks. It might have some good networking opportunities as well. Wish me luck guys!

cuck

so that's why drake is so popular huh, flaunting the symbolism like no one else since jay z, which is the reason he was so powerful?

looks like a bat with big ears

Nah senpai, if anything i'm about to become the cucker

You stupid goyim think it's MINERVA?!
kek

IT"S LILITH THE OWL
MINERVA IS A RED HERRING

They are undoubtedly very smart, but anyone who is obsessed with geometry and symbolism and sacrifices to owls is a loony in my book.

Sure, was just busy with lunch.
>They are all Gnostics.
Depends on your definition. If you meant seekers of knowledge, then yes. But in the Christian fanfic spinoff, then no.
>There are 33 Degrees of masonry.
There are only three, plus Mark Master and Holy Royal Arch. When you see 33rd, that's actually an honourary title/administrative position in a separate system which in the USA has only one degree (32nd). In other places, there are four degrees (18, 30, 31, 32), and where you are, it doesn't exist at all.
>You can reach 32 degree through hard work and study,
Should be the case, but sadly isn't. You can just sign up and be made "32nd" as soon as you join Freemasonry.
>33 degree masons are only selected by council.
33rd is awarded for service, such as being a light/sound technician for an area, or a Valley secretary, and so on.

As are you.

Only if you're intent on learning and hard work. Bear in mind you'll get no mercenary rewards (money, jobs, position, etc).

I want everyone to try this, because i did the other day and was blown away. Google Planned Parenthoods. Now Google Masonic Lodges in another window. Put them side by side. At least in California, there are some pretty uncanny locational similatirites...

The lodge does a lot of charity work and such so if I put in the graft I can probably get somewhere, I have a lot of spare time too and once I know the secret handshake I can do to any bobbies who try to give me tickets.

I understand the concept of the golden ratio, and I even can see the spiritual significance (I'm Christian), but I do not understand how it could hold the secrets of world domination.

you have to understand thats it all abought psychic energy. the geometry makes perfect channeling for said energy. i like to think abought it like that one movie monsters inc. we are all realeasing psychic energy bad or good. when you have a soccer stadium full of people on a speciefic geometric location and at an exact time like lets say a full moon witch does happen you can harnest this energy into somthing incredible

Report back with updates/proof or we will assume you've been suicided.

I'll be looking for your leaks on here, user

But I don't put stock in psychic energy

Seriously this, wtf? Are they shilling for the elites?

Fuck! The elites are here!!!

Minerva (the roman Pallas Athena) is no egyptian symbol, she is the protector of the greeks and romans, and represents knowledge, strength in battle, and (white) civilization itself
Tyrants like the DNC would not ally themselves with the patron of democracy and civilization. The owl imagery is probably in reference to the goetian demon stolas

If I get in i'm not going to betray the lodge by spreading their secrets, they might have me killed or stop inviting me to the charity dinners.

It might just be the people who hold world domination finds the truth of our universe interesting and a mystery to be solved.

Spirals seems to have some significance to say the least. Both the swastika & Jew star could be seen as spirals.

Or perhaps both cultures used the symbol for different things? Why do symbolism threads always attract people who can't appreciate symbols?

>I have a lot of spare time too and once I know the secret handshake I can do to any bobbies who try to give me tickets.
Frederick Sneddon tried that. Protip: Doesn't work. If you're violating the law, you're violating your obligation as a Mason, so any other Mason is going to kick the shit through you for it.

Lilith is the wife of Samael the Demiurge.

Adam Cucked him.

Nice shitpost

Obviously a biased sauce but what do you guys think, first thing that came up when I googled lilith owl: jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/owl.htm

Minerva is the Roman name for the goddess Athena, often symbolized by an owl. Not sure how that's supposed to be connected to Moloch or any of this other stuff.

There's this statue in the "Minerva" sector of my city, I do not know why (I do not know that much about roman mitos) but she is hiding a snake between her body and shield

So even if there's no special knowledge to be found from these spirals, all that matters is that they think there is

MIDF pls go.

I'm tired of seeing you everywhere.

Nice refutation.

Read a really cool thing about that in a Carl Sagan book. He says that comets and shit look somewhat like rotating stars in the naked sky, so that's why so many cultures used the swastika for a heavenly symbol, and how they were used at roughly the same time.
It's an old book (70s) for astronomy, but a reasonable theory.

Yeah, probably isn't worth risking getting in trouble with the lodge. Are you in the masons mate?

I have tons of occult red pills to drop, way better than the stuff on here. Unfortunately i'm tired as fuck, and can't be bothered to post 20 pictures atm. So stay tuned for the next episode of random occultism thread in the Malaysian fish gutting board known as Sup Forums

From what I am quickly learning, the snake is one of her symbols. Although maybe not a popular one.
talesbeyondbelief.com/roman-gods/minerva.htm