UBER DRIVER KIDNAPS PASSENGER

Uber driver kidnapped passenger, took her to hotel and muh dik'd her, or as liberals like to call it, checked her white privilege.
pix11.com/2016/10/29/police-uber-driver-kidnapped-assaulted-unconscious-passenger/
> Uber driver Westagne Pierre, 29, picked up a female passenger at a bar in the District of Columbia and took her to a hotel about 10 miles northeast in College Park instead of dropping her off at home in Virginia. At the hotel, police say Pierre carried the woman from the car into a hotel room.
>The Washington Post reports that charging documents say Pierre can be seen on motel surveillance video carrying the unconscious woman to a room. Police say Pierre also used the woman’s credit card.
General Google thread

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/westagne
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886290/Friends-young-couple-dead-inside-Las-Vegas-apartment-one-day-killed.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885966/The-charges-twisted-College-student-bleach-pregnant-girlfriend-s-water-bottle-order-kill-unwanted-two-month-old-fetus.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886256/Man-survived-brutal-shooting-accidentally-broadcast-Facebook-Live-seven-months-ago-shot-dead-double-homicide-Chicago-gas-station.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and you faggots say rape culture isn't real.

burn the coal pay the toll

myspace.com/westagne

He just needs money for programs. He's a good boy who didn't do nothing wrong.

>Esteban Gergely, an attorney for Pierre, tells the newspaper that Pierre denies there was a lack of consent.
he dindu nuffins

>myspace

>degenerate whore getting drunk at a bar
>using uber
>passing out in a niggers car
yeah fuck off, i hope he got her pregnant and gave her the aids

>Myspace search a single mother I know
>Pics of her as teenager as either goth or coal burner

It's like looking into the future but in the past.

Its a catch 22 if we don't hire nigs we get sued if we hire nigs this is what happens . there should be immunity for copany's that hire nigs

>Every father's worst nightmare
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886290/Friends-young-couple-dead-inside-Las-Vegas-apartment-one-day-killed.html

what a waste

A victim of the liberal agenda

How about giving them a black people only "safespace" company. if libcucks and googles are promoting blacks only dorms, a blacks only company would be the next logical step

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885966/The-charges-twisted-College-student-bleach-pregnant-girlfriend-s-water-bottle-order-kill-unwanted-two-month-old-fetus.html

not all us blacks are subhumans

jesus christ

at my mostly white highschool me and my friends dated mostly white girls.

nobody gave a fuck

republican area as well.

trump literally spoke up the street.

Thank you, African Americans, for bringing us the very best headlines
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886256/Man-survived-brutal-shooting-accidentally-broadcast-Facebook-Live-seven-months-ago-shot-dead-double-homicide-Chicago-gas-station.html

look at all these pussy white boys with small dicks

>a nigger admits to muh dikkin underage white girls

best neck yourself before the day of the rope son

>unclear how she was killed

Is that the polite way of saying raped to death by a pack of wild niggers?

>nobody gave a fuck
lolwut
Any White parent who allows their child to date a negro has failed as a parent.
Likewise, no self-respecting White person would ever date a negroid. Magic negroes included.

A little comic relief very funny

At least she wont be voting for Hillary

Why do blacks always grab the bottle by the neck?

that's not rape culture, thats niggers

Dude had to get his side hustle on

Why else would he be an Uber driver?

These animals know what to do around nigs

unfortunately yes

>dat rich Assfrican tradition

These animals know what to do around nigs

Don't entertain these pussy ass whites on Sup Forums

never tell them what you are

>that's not rape culture, thats niggers

lel

>took her to hotel
unless it was at gunpoint, how the fuck did that work?

What the fuck is she wearing on her head. I see girls on Tinder with that shit, but they look basic as fuck.

a wild nigger appears!

>A nigger rapes someone
>White men are at fault
I don't even want women anymore. This isn't worth it.

She was drunk to the point of unconsciousness. Honestly, my sympathy is limited.

why are white men gunna pay for their rape culture? baka

I saw that video several years ago, and it still makes my blood boil today!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't understand why niggers do this kind of stuff where they know they're going to get caught, Uber has all the info on their drivers up to their SSN. What can make somebody do something so stupid? He used her fucking credit cards lmao, like can niggers just not think 1 step ahead?

>can niggers just not think 1 step ahead?
That's the problem. If an African nation had nukes the world would end, they don't understand what's in their own best interest. They'd put the "assured" in mutually assured destruction.

Toll status:Paid in full

Charon awaits

What's the reasoning behind this? Just a rich, vibrant culture?

Too many young people fall for the party lifestyle meme. A tough lesson learned for this poor woman unfortunately.

>like can niggers just not think 1 step ahead?

No. Their prefrontal cortexes are severely limited. The prefrontal cortex is in charge of impulse control and planning complex behavior.

No wonder africans are dying of dehydration

Basically what (((school))) will tell you is that the ebil white men were taking the beautiful baboo- wumenz so they did the natural thing.

Put a fucking disc in their lips because that's as far as they can think. The real reason is probably some dumb reason like "Tradition". Blacks are notorious for treating women like shit so it's a no brainer they'd do something like that really.

>niggers
>forward thinking
choose one and only one.

Fucking kill these people

I would have floored it as soon as fireworks went off, nigs trying to block a road and set off explosives.

typical nigger "looky me, looky me" attention whore behavior.

Niggers don't have that little voice in their head that tells them they will go to butt pounding prison for what they're about to do. Sure rape is hot but it's not worth years of your life for a fleeting sexual experience, niggers cannot comprehend delaying gratification so they rape when a women is unconscious even when there are many pieces of evidence implicating them.

>that file name

Somebody make a meme out of this guy.

so it shows the label and people can see how gangster they are for drinking that brand of liquor, it's the same concept of a gold tooth

I want to fucking find the parents of these children and beat the shit out of them oh my god

>rape is hot
>the only reason I don't do it is because it'd possibly land me in jail, not because it's subhuman
The nigger is you.

Sup Forums is home to niggers

somebody please post the webm of them putting their kid in the dryer for keks - then panicking when they figure out it actually isnt that funny.

see

What a diverse and culturally enriched society you live in! My extremely fertile girlfriend is just at the kebab shop getting some food, I hope nothing bad hapens to her!

thx dont know how i missed it. That vid kills me every time.

Fucking genius

always a sucker punch. thats why they always say shit like "don't stare at me what you watching me like im bout ta do something? you rayciss" then when you dont watch them they sneak attack you. fuckin cowards.

100 senpai trap all day we kangz

MY FUCKING SIDES

>mfw that Mexican dude who witnessed that is probably on Sup Forums after that

Same with the niggers pissing into the cereal in the Keloggs factory.

Companies are forced to hire these people, and the ones who can will go abroad to avoid affirmative action. I think Keloggs started moving shortly after the scandal.

Anti-discrimination law is the main reason the country is losing so many jobs. It makes production unaffordable.

Nigger could have easily done it in the car - not a soul would have seen it - but no lets go to a hotel where there's cameras everywhere.

Jesus christ these people are brainless.

precisely
sure keep hiding those boners you get during rape scenes, nobody will ever know you evolved from a caveman where rape was the primary means of reproduction.

>Police say Pierre also used the woman’s credit card.

jesus fucking christ worst criminal of all time.
but honestly why do you even get in that car?
dumbass

>Police say Pierre also used the woman’s credit card.
Whitey's gotta pay them reparations somehow : ^ )

I actually applied to Uber and got in with them. How the fuck did this Dindu get around their BG check?

Die nigger.

what the ever living fuck?

What if that was your sister?

Kind of took it like a champ at first though. Probably torn between crying like a wee little bitch and wanting to seem like a big strong black man (despite his fucking fat baby face and cute long hair) in front of his rioter buddies.

Would steal shoes and sell to other nigger/10