What the fuck does he mean by this? Big Trump scandal dropping next week (probably Monday)...

What the fuck does he mean by this? Big Trump scandal dropping next week (probably Monday). This is blackpilling me quite a bit. How concerned should we be about this? CTR shills stay the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.com/2016/10/17/donald-trump-lil-jon-uncle-tom/
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/792548075768311808
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a ctr shill, luntz is a ctr shill, and hiro is a ctr shill.

Rape victim no. 71, i.e. nothing

Nothing a larper on here fooled Rick Wilson they have a really bad tape of Trump coming on Friday now pushed back to Monday. Rick has been telling all the NeverTrumpers trying to gain momentum but he was just fooled by one of us.

who the fuck is that? he doesn't know shit

Do you have proof on this? Makes me feel better desu

Rick and Luntz have been shilling this hoping that the larper was real. They are trying to take attention away from the FBI Clinton scandal, after Monday they will shut up.

proof?

Well, their Trump 'racist video' was a flop. It was hyped a lot. Something about him using the term 'Uncle Tom'. Literally no one cared.

You should expect something to come out, but I'm not expecting it to be too bad.

if hiro was a ctr shill he's punish the trump supporters in here for shilling him too much and restrict trump discussion into a single thread.

I don't have screen shots but the guy who did it was on here laughing about it earlier. Either Luntz and Wilson are right (they never are) or that pol guy was right either way we will find out on Monday.

PRAISE ALLAH MAY HE GUIDE HILLARY

Fuck off CTR

It was released? Where?

Not CTR. Just trying to figure out if it's real or not. I'd rather not get too hyped and get fucked on Monday.

Soooo long ago.

radio.com/2016/10/17/donald-trump-lil-jon-uncle-tom/

>Literally nothing.

Oh shit, is he OK?

Why wouldnt you assume your enemy doesnt have a round left in the chamber?
Holy shit you fags are just like CTR when they spam 'ITZ NOTHING GUISE!!!' every time O'Keefe tweets anything

It's just a flesh wound. He can walk it off.

>radio.com/2016/10/17/donald-trump-lil-jon-uncle-tom/

Holy fuck was that a dud

Did he died?

im feeling a bit brownpilled right now,

not sure if i should continue supporting trump or abandon ship and keep my credibility

its the nigger video im sure of it

This was hyped right after the pussy tape. Meh. I still think there will be some release in the next week but not expecting it to be damaging.

This

Don't worry OP, it'll be just another "nigger" tape...remember then it ended up just being him calling lil john uncle tom or something. This is deathrattle from the media, they realize it's over and they're trying to build this up to something hopefully. They got nothing, it may have been before the chaos that's ensued the past 48 hours, but now and the biggest bombs on Hillary coming this week. She's toast.

Kek determines it is nothing, and that Sup Forums has tricked them

So, my question:

How many undecided voters are even left the week before the election?

Because we know that people voting -- or have voted -- for Trump or Hillary aren't going to switch.

Can almost guarantee it's going to be those "soliciting foreign contributions" videos from daily caller or whatever.

These 2 polarizing candidates?...I think A LOT, and there's A LOT of independents still wondering what the hell is going on to. This week is huge.

You're afraid of faggot mormon threats?

Hm.

I would hope that people would already know how they're voting by now.

That's why we have to keep these coming BIGLY.

If they had anything it would be out by now and last minute scandals mean nothing

Thought he was a kike.

Wrong. Unless proofs are posted, this is literally nothing.

Same goes for O'Keefe or anyone else.

Industrial Light and Magic, Pixar, and Dreamworks are all working furiously on the next Trump scandal tape.

my best guess is this is post is just a generalization. however i do believe the Clinton campaign will have another manufactured scandal before the big day.

By the way, idk why Styxenhammer666 thinks that O'Keefe has a video of Hillary saying "nigger" because he has said nothing about that being the case.

He's assuming there will be something else. Most likely the media will take something he says at a campaign event and run with it.

I'm convinced every mention of that gangly faggot is by the man himself. Find a better way to promote your videos.

If I was O'Keefe, I would have started the thread about Project Veritas and not anything else. You're retarded.

This they are just saying shit hoping its true knowing if not ppl will forget

nobody cares, leaf. You have no say in the election

Yes thanks to Obamacare and clinton foundation

None of that has come true though

That would be pretty easy to address.

>I didn't know it was offensive
>I was corrected by Lil' Jon
>I apologize
>We proceeded to have an excellent and productive season of the show

If they had a scandal this big, you bet your fucking asses they would have released it the same day the investigation came back to deflect it

the tape was their last thing, and it failed so big msnbc and CNN are starting to try to be "fair"

First 2/3rds of fpbp

>November 1st

Maybe they are trying to be fair so when they drop the new "tape" they can say they were bi-partisan.

so they have 48 hours to release the 33k otherwise they were lying

This post maybe? He's been right about almost everything

yes

... yes

How much time do you think it takes to expose something to the internet?

Insider here, the next Trump scandal will be "Trump is a racist bigot sexist". So sorry to say that Trump will be finished after this never before seen scandal. Screenshot this.

May kek guide trump

What is Rick Wilson referring to with this tweet?

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/792548075768311808

"He only dates 10s. Ask his Canadian Girlfriend".

Potential affair scandal? Also rumors are going around on twitter that this whole November surprise thing could be an abortion scandal.

It's either nothing or only slightly worse than that Bush tape (Wow it was nothing). The question is if they had something why haven't they released it directly after the news broke how the Email investigations were opened again? As a form of damage-control like with that Bush tape and the Podesta emails.

The scandal is that CTR discovered has a video depicting Trump laughing at CTR for being disposable muppet nerd virgin degenerates.

The hurt feelings brigade was promptly stood up and they're preparing retaliatory strikes as we speak.

Also, we have a video where Donald goes to take a leak and he accidently gets some urine on the toilet rim. That is all.

Pro tip: they're trying to convince as many people to go down with the sinking ship as possible.

Too me is sounds like she will die within the week

k

>none

The post is from October 12th. Here's what came true:

6 videos being released from O'Keefe. At the time no one knew it was 6 videos (because no O'Keefe videos were out at that point) and so far it looks like it's going to be true. He's released 4-5 so far?: true

Documents and videos coming this week that will destitute any faith left in the Democratic party: Wikileaks and O'Keefe videos.: true

Trump releasing taxes: false

HRC paying women to lie that Trump sexually assalted them: true

HRC blackmailing Apprentice staff for tape that doesn't exist: this is what this thread might be talking about, no one knows yet

so another accuser, aka nothing

It's another "hurr durr Trump raped me by grabbing my pussy!" bullshit.

Why not go after Hillary's backers too? Make this election cycle so devastating.

He's a Jewish globalist Republican traitor.

took me a bit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

>that will destitute any faith left in the Democratic party

>DESTITUTE

You know that's an adjective, not a verb, right? Are you trying to say "decimate?"

a tape will be released of Trump in his pajamas getting down and dancing the dinosaur on Trump Force 1 while lip-synching Moonman Notorious KKK
It will be the viral video sensation of the century but will backfire and Trump will go on to win all states even Washington and Oregon

Better be legit..

This is pretty good. He even mentions the Veritas videos, which hadn't come out yet at that point.

Let's hope we get what we've been promised.

ok I feel better now

Media needs a narrative. Clinton coasting wasn't a good narrative for their ratings. If things swing too far the other way, expect more shit to be released on Trump.

Tuesday.

I suspect this is correct, based on what I've already seen. Clinton was blindsided by Comey; at this point, I don't believe her campaign thought they needed any more bombs. What they've dished out already would have brought any other campaign down.

Wow, I really want to believe this now. Did anyone ever find his Twitter?

Praise kek

But where are the proofs!

They wouldn't be actively trying to fight against the story if it was something they could easily ride out

If there was a scandal to nail Trump on that the Clinton Campaign (or favorable press) had ready, they would use it ASAP

Didn't she already come out? I can't keep these so-called Trump laydeez straight.

He's so fucking ugly.

He looks like a creepy overgrown baby. And he definitely plays both sides. Sleazeball.

Really? Why wouldn't they just damage control a bad weekend (the press is playing along after all) and then dump oppo Monday or Tuesday?

They look desperate if oppo comes out immediately.

>Next scandal
Unless its a video clip, we have nothing to worry about.
I really cant forgive those rape accusers, not for targeting Trump, but for the damage they do to actual rape victims, if they keep at it, no one will take rape claims seriously...

Here's a good question to ask them. If they were raped then why didn't they come out before Trump was the republican nominee or directly after? They're obviously democratic operatives.

user you aren't supposed to question the victims, they've been through enough!

So this is what it's like to bet Jewish. Having this much influence.

If that were so, they could shut us down. But JIDF always fails. So they went under and in, started the Ben Garrison edits. Now the jews are with us, they redpilled themselves. Remember user: diaspora jews are subhuman filth, Israeli nationalists are allies.