Hey there fellow cartoon fans, enjoying our new roster? Yep that's right! Teen Titan's GO, your new favorite show...

Hey there fellow cartoon fans, enjoying our new roster? Yep that's right! Teen Titan's GO, your new favorite show, all day, everyday!

I think you grabbed the wrong file, OP.

Good thing I stopped watching cable TV 8 years ago!

Oh, boy, that Christina Miller, she sure is the most terrible thing to ever happen to cartoons ever!

As of 12 Teen Titans Go and TAWOG are tied for around 10. But my TV guide is messing up so that 1 hour of TTG I counted in may be 1 houe of Teen Titans.

I don't watch your shit network all day every day.
Do what you can to keep it afloat enough to make new shit every so often.
That's all I care about

who's this semen demon? Looks like a qt.

miss me?

Friendly reminder that this is all Boston's fault.

nuke Boston!

Oh, great. The autist who wants to murder Christina Miller and every kid who watches TTG is back.

This all started because of a bomb scare :p

Yes, I've missed you. But don't worry, I make sure that I don't miss you

Kill yourself, she approves of his shit and she's the one to blame.

>TTG fag still posting his shitty whiny bullshit

You're reaching barneyfag levels now you fucking loser

And when the world needed him most... He vanished

Yet he's the one who invented the idea in the first place. Putting the shit entirely on Miller is retarded.

you're a sad person, user

>Oh, great. The autist who wants to murder Christina Miller and every kid who watches TTG is back.
That's not me bu anyway Is there a short story behind this?

To put it short, some guy is so ticked about the schedule that he genuinely wants to kill and has openly fantasized about killing Miller, everyone behind TTG, and savagely abusing the kids who watch it.

This particular fucking thread has gotten spammed like 500% more often within the past week. What the fuck is there even to discuss about this?