Chinese hate thread

This is China's history
>farm rice for all of human history
>have incredible amount of resources but no intuition to do anything with them
>get addicted to a shit tier drug
>cry and kill a bunch of their own people
>communism, kill more of their own people
>"what if we copy white people?"
>steal idea's, reach 1.25 billion people, but most of them are that stupid that they can only do factory work.

>we wuz invetardz n shiet

Other urls found in this thread:

legaldaily.com.cn/legal_case/content/2012-01/16/content_3301524.htm?node=33834
wipo.int/edocs/pubdocs/en/wipo_pub_941_2015-part1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China's invading Australia right now.

Yeah sure thing convict #13623

You left out the part where we

>went from peasent farming country to nuclear superpower in 50 years
>built the worlds most powerful supercomputer
>sent up a quantum satellite
>just sent up a satellite that can create 3d maps of xrays from pulsars in the galaxu thereby creating the first step of long range interstellar navigation
>is responsible for most of the worlds economic development in the last 20 years
>recolonising the rest of Asia pacific while the European countries fall back to irrelevance

China haters are always the most pathetic fuckers around.

They should have just sold us their Tea, then we wouldn't have had to turn the entire Cantonese population into smackheads

wow they know how to cheat and copy? that's great. so based.

How's your chink gf going? Gook Getter.

>he thinks Chinese immigrants are a big problem
You don't know shit. Try dealing with these fucks.

You seem a little buthurt Australia, the gooks must really be taking over your little corner of the world

what's with all these chinese hate threads? does CTR want a war with China too?

>he thinks Mexican immigrants are a big problem
You don't know shit. Try dealing with these fucks.

Farm the rice, pay the price. Ricecookers will hang on the day of the rope.

agree with op
and i' am half Chinese half Thai

China in the past BEFORE they receive buddism religion is great innoventor and have their own original ideals such like Taoism

and you knew what happen when they receive buddism , hell even journey to the west is just a copy from Ramayana
2000 years is enough to prove that buddism is stupid but nope , no one in here believe me

and now they are become great power because they stole everything from the west which develop by Christ religion

Just came from a town with a population of 3000 and could still see chinks roaming around

China already owns Australia, and I heard they were making a pact with those emus

Why is there not one attractive girl in that picture?

These girls are probably all from middle school, so not surprising.

>Implying anyone's attractive during teenage years

I think this might be Korean but I'm not sure.

You must have the lowest level of testosterone ever

You're missing out!

>Australia
And Canada
And Africa
And countless other places
They silently buy large amounts of land
even in the USA

>Implying I'm a guy

Gook is Korean

Taiwanese.

Gook is Korean

the "azns r hot" thing is a meme. they all look like dogs without make up.

I see a few in there that look alright, would look real good dolled up, but none of them are really head turners

Half of them look downy

how hard would you tackle that beanpole into the brick wall?

i would aim for at least convulsive seizures

>American defending China
Nice proxy Chang.

They will never have land holdings even close to the British Crown tho....

Implying that we give a shit.

>T. Cuck to ahmed

Hate all you want. As your largest trading partner, I'm pretty sure the Chinese are just enjoying watching Australia strip down for cash like a cheap whore. Why you giving them all your iron ore, coal, and gold?

Why so many Asian hate threads?

If anyone wonders why there is apathy in any of these videos and no one has the balls to help:

"A lot of people are hesitant to help because of the 'Nanjing Judge' case.
This is the case of Peng Yu, that helped a old woman who had been knocked down, I believe by a bus or something. She later sued the young man for her medical bills. The judge ruled in her favor, stating that it was 'common sense' that only the guilty party would help the victim.
The case of the Nanjing judge does tend to make people hesitate a lot, to the extent that a old man that got knocked down by a bus had to shout to people "Please help me! I won't sue you!".
Jurisprudence in China is not very good, and I've personally seen cases where people are extorted for money after an accident. If you're one of the rabble, and you get in the way of the wrong person, your life can be absolutely ruined. Also, the way the laws are written, you can be liable for more damages if you hit a person and injure them rather than kill them outright. Thus, there are cases of drivers who hit people backing up and running them over again, to make sure they are dead.
The case of little Yue Yue in Guangzhou, the little toddler that got run over by a truck, and other cases has caused the general citizenry and government officials to re-think some of the laws. Currently, Shenzhen has plans to enact a 'Good Samaritan" law to protect people in these cases. One hopes that it will help.
There is one positive thing about the current situation, at least on a personal level. As a large foreigner, absolutely nobody comes near me with their vehicle when I'm riding my bike down the road. Think of how much I'd cost them."

We don't like you swarmimg our countries, Chang.

OP is having a
WE
WUZ
ABOS
AND
SHIET
moment

Give me some (You)'s please.

because white people are insecure so they're always trying to justify why they're better than everyone else

WTF? Are those actual babies? Why?

You let them in Billy Bob

They're going to eat them.

How's them CNOOC pipelines comin' along, Leaf?

I NEED SOUND WITH THIS!

What a fantastic idea, its always annoyed me how much meat is wasted just because people are too squeamish about eating human flesh.

>Still a pretty grim job butchering babies tho

I dunno

>Live in Vancouver

sometimes i wonder how gooks tell eachother apart. like every girl there has at least 2 or 3 doppelgangers

You lost me at shit tier drug.

Australia has no history other than being a penal country for a country filled with inbreds and eating dirt aboriginals.

If you actually studied Chinese history you'd know it's pretty expansive, it's the Rome of the east. Communism and the opiate trade pretty much made them all retarded though, I'll agree with that.

fuck forgot to remove my risk name

Just fucking shoot him already

I know that feel

Dude, thanks for explaining this.

>fuck forgot to remove my risk name

Fucking chinks! Donold Trump help us end China

Cheesus.

looks fake as fuk

History behind this?

To add:

Permutations on the Nanjing story happen all the time.
A few months back I saw a new story (on a local news channel, so not even a big story) about a driver who stopped to help an apparently injured motorcyclist. Later, the motorcyclist claimed that it was the driver that hit him. The motorcyclist's argument was "Why would you even slow down unless you were the person who hit me? Why would you get involved? Obviously it was you."
Fortunately for the driver, he had an onboard dash cam to prove his innocence.
This kind of shit literally happens alllllll the time.
Also there are numerous numerous instances of good Samaritans catching crooks in the act and then subsequently getting jumped by a gang of them later. There are actually PSAs about "subtle" ways to warn the would-be victim without fucking yourself over as well.
Plus there's the whole culture of collectivism and not standing out amongst the crowd.
Plus there's also the culture of being extremely selfish when it comes to the needs and well-being of others.
This entire phenomenon is the result of soooo many different layers. It's definitely not sufficient to say "Oh, bystander effect."

How's being a SJW on Sup Forums working out for you? Fuck niggers, white race is the best race.

Are you fucking stupid or retarded?

Compare China to Asstralia and see how that works out. They only thing you can honestly say you beat them in is standard of living.

Kill yourself you dumb incoherent babbling troglodyte.

Well China is pretty shit right now and most Mainlanders are soulless cunts.
But if we are talking about history, then what about Australia's history? Not really anything notable except the Emu War.
Also I'm pretty sure pic related are gooks, not chinks user.

>went from peasent farming country to nuclear superpower in 50 years
So did Japan.. Why? They copied the West. Bunch of people with swords fighting with each other to being nuked 90 years later, and a further 75 years later they're leading the world in technology. Really fires my neurons.

>built the worlds most powerful supercomputer
Copied the U.S

>sent up a quantum satellite
Copied the U.S

>just sent up a satellite that can create 3d maps of xrays from pulsars in the galaxu thereby creating the first step of long range interstellar navigation
Copied the U.S

>is responsible for most of the worlds economic development in the last 20 years
Only because most of the West moved over there because it was cheap.

No one 'hates' China itself, we hate China because they didn't do anything for long periods of time, and then, all of a sudden, they start jerking their cocks and sucking each other's dick while saying "china number one" because most of the West is propping them up and keeping their entire country running, and without us, China would still resemble it's 1950 self.

China copied the West hard, and there's no denying this, they look up to white people. You're so fucking mad lmaoooooooo

This. To be honest though all East Asians look up to Whites in some form while Japs do it a lot more than Chinks. Ironically, this means the nips are more cucks than the chinks so I can respect the latter. However, Japanese society and culture is still preserved and they generally have more honor and manners than most Chinese so I prefer the former more.

Chinese students are absolute insufferable

My friend TA'd some gen English courses and ALL of the chinese students would speak and write in broken English in class then hand in complete plagarized papers in perect English. He'd ask them to explain what their work ws about but none could even remember a single bit of their papers because they'd just pay someone to write it and not even read it over once before handing if in.

All the profs knew those guys were totally unqualified for their classes but they were rich international students paying in full so they always got off the hook.

Fuck, one time a kid turned in a paper on the wrong topic with the wrong date (like something about Ireland dated 2008 when the topic was a book they had to read in 2014). The kid demanded an A because he said he deserved one.

It's like the gene for creativity and original thought was bred out of them so all they knew how to do was copy shit all the time. lol

You know what's sad? Australia's history hasn't happened yet, and when it does, all the significant figures will be Chinese.

Really sad.

The Chinese/China are the future.

Yeah the Chinese high IQ meme is really a lie. The Chinese who go to universities around the world are spoiled brats from rich families who either screw around or cheat on their tests. The only smart chinks seem to be the Americanized ones because Asians in America take Education very seriously (too seriously I think sometimes).
Hey the Emu War is pretty interesting. :^)

>Australia's history hasn't happened yet
I don't get your point in this, it isn't making any of us mad lol

Don't be upset because your family didn't take the opportunity to come over to Australia and decided to remain in the cold, gloomy island of Britain.

Is this a proof that the more intelligent you are (gooks are supposed to have the highest IQ) the more chance you have to have bad eyes vision and need glasses ?

>skin cancer death land of uninhabitable desert
>better than a rainy island

B--be nice to our new master

Just realized I haven't met one black person with glasses
Am I onto something here goys ? Am I discovering a new pill ? whats going on here

>Just realized I haven't met one black person with glasses
Because they can't read

Asians are based as shit leave them alone

>t.whiteguy

Can someone ban this fucking moron please? This is literally shit tier posting. He's been posting anti-asian threads with no fucking substance for hours on Sup Forums.

In the Nanjing case it was revealed three years after the case that the Peng Yu (the samaritin in the Nanjing case) was actually responsible for knocking the old wan down and ordered to pay her medical bills
legaldaily.com.cn/legal_case/content/2012-01/16/content_3301524.htm?node=33834
However this was disclosed via a settlement no one had access to which is why the idea of samaritin being punished blew up

How can we expect china to change in the next five decades?

你的国家, 现在,我的国家!!!

The Chinese are alright, there better then then the blacks, indians and arabs.

Can't blame chinks for only knowing how to copy. It's the only thing the learn in school.

you wouldn't have computers to shitpost without them stfu cunt

Lighten up soy sauce

No you get some depth of colour mayonnaise!

>implying he gives a shit about you giving a shit.

>dude, like, those guys, like, lack creativity and shit dudebro
>Meanwhile China claims more patents per year than any other country on Earth
>And over half of America's innovators are foreign born

wipo.int/edocs/pubdocs/en/wipo_pub_941_2015-part1.pdf

>we
>we so great
>union jack

top kek

>not even a nation

the tl;dr version of Chinese history is that everything good happened in the Qin, Han, Sui and Tang dynasties, and everything after that is literally mongolian shenanigans

>says the Mexicunt.

I thought Ming Dynasty was supposed to be pretty glorious.

taiwan literally won't exist in a century. Mexico is a shithole, but at least it will always be a shithole.

also pls don't make fun of panama.

I've met lots.

They were all literally retarded.

If you don't explain why, Panama, I'll heap over to you a torrent of abuse.

>Ming Dynasty
kinda okay, but already ruined by mongolians.

mongolians were destroying chinese culture before the chinese got in on it. the most authentic chinese culture surviving today is in japan