Is It Possible That Weiner Sold Huma/HRC out to get a lighter sentence on the sexting??

The media claims the Weiner relationship has been on the skids for a couple of years now. Did he hand over "dirt" that he was holding?

I saw some Trump guy on CNN saying he thinks he's cut a deal to get off lightly on the sexting charges? Selling Huma (and thus HRC) down the river.

Is that plausible at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

wc.com/Profiles/Katherine-M-Turner
twitter.com/MorganBrittany4/status/792452710243020800
youtube.com/watch?v=kiy7BFnubps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Em
Mails were in a file/folder called "insurance." He was ready to throw her under the bus to save himself.

Definitely.

That was the first thing I thought.

>insurance

lmao

>insurance
what did they mean by this

Weiner sang like a bird, in turn, Huma will do so as well

>Is It Possible That Weiner Sold Huma/HRC out to get a lighter sentence on the sexting?
yep

THIS IS LITERALLY NOTHING THE FBI EVEN SAID NONE OF THE EMAILS ARE FROM HILLARY AND THEY ALREADY CLEARED HER AND SHE'S GOING TO BE THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT DON'T FALL OF THE RUSSIAN ESPIONAGE CYBERATTACKS CYBERATTACKS DRUMPFKINS

>Most Ricky Lake election in history.
>Damaging stories coming out daily.
>Almost as if to keep Trump and Clinton in a dead heat.
>Former CIA is winning Utah.
>TFW nobody gets 270 electorial votes
>TFW election goes to congress
>TFW Republican congress picks CIA from Utah as winner

Who told Clinton it was the Russians?
Who has ready access to everyone's dirty secrets?
Who has a man coming out of nowhere to win in the same state where there's a gigantic NSA complex?

Are you beginning to see it now Sup Forums?
You've all been duped.
Thanks for playing.

CTR next time use a Canada proxy.

You sound incredibly desperate, mate.

weener probably cucked multiple times by his wife i bet.

No way that hot piece of ass is happy with that jew faced creep

Yes, very.

That New York prosecutors gave him a deal is plausible. That Loretta and the fed DoJ would give him this deal? No way.
The whole "haven't seen what's in them" thing at the moment is because they've read them, but can't have "legally" read them until the DoJ gives the go ahead, and they are refusing. (The same Attorney General that just took the 5th over the Iran deal).
DoJ and Hillary/Obama are inseparable. No deal.

>Who told Clinton it was the Russians?
no one
they made it up

Here you go

Here's what's going around:
>Comey doesn't advise Congress/Justice Department to Prosecute Hillary
>Clinton Foundation donated to Comey's wife's friend's campaign
>However despite his judgment, the majority of FBI agents wanted JD/Congress to advise Congress to Prosecute Clinton
>Recent news suggests that the NSA claims to have the "nuke", the infamous "33,000 emails". Interagency competition is NOT new. The CIA and J. Edgar Hoover used to battle it out in the late 50's to 1960's. Back to the NSA, they threaten to release them, making the FBI look like incompetent fools.
>Anthony Weiner's (ex) wife, Huma Abedin appears to have been implicated in the emails and the Clinton Foundation/Podesta emails.
>With nothing to lose, years of jail time waiting for him, and a possible desire for revenge, Weiner goes to the FBI
>Comey receives the "nuke" independent of the NSA
>In exchange, Weiner will probably get his sentence delayed or his trial postponed
>Comey looks like hero. He delays the inevitable, his removal (he is too much of a flight risk to Clinton and Trump is well, Trump)
>Weiner gets a possible reduced sentence or a possible trial postponement for his cooperation/plea deal.

Congratulations you have witnessed the perfect Nash equilibrium. Both sides maximize their "payout".

had he been caught sexting with someone underage, he had a file ready to go to use as a bargaining chip with the authorities. he's insured himself against being charged with sexting with a kid.

This is exactly what happened. Weiner sang like a bird. Next week is going to be glorious. Make sure you stock up on popcorn, you're going to need it.

>HE FBI EVEN SAID NONE OF THE EMAILS ARE FROM HILLARY

What?

Doesn't it matter more that some classified emails were on her server or something?

Pic related, it's Trump's America. Don't be an idiot

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Once Loretta pressured Comey to hold back the first time, Comey's grand plan has been to use the second batch of emails to get not only Hillary, but Loretta, Obama, and Huma.

During the first batch, a single lawyer (Katherine Turner) represented Hillary and her staff. DOJ allowed her law firm to posses (and scrub) the laptops prior to handing them over the DOJ/FBI.

"The meeting involved Katherine Turner, a partner at law firm Williams & Connolly, as well as another attorney from the firm and legal counsel for Mills from Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, whose names have been redacted. They met with FBI officials to discuss handing over six laptops used to review Clinton’s communications, which were “known to contain Top Secret classified information.”

During the August 17 meeting, Turner “acknowledged that these laptops contain Top Secret email communications” but said that attorneys who viewed them “were not aware that they were classified at the time” because the messages did not contain classification markings."

Loretta probably allowed this so that Turner could wipe the classified emails so they wouldn't be found. (The "lost" emails.)

The second batch will show that not only did Hillary forward classified emails to non-government email addresses, but these emails must have existed on Hillary and staff's laptops, but Loretta and Obama allowed those emails to be scrubbed before giving the laptops to DOJ/FBI. Comey will get Loretta and Obama for destruction of evidence. He will also get Huma for possessing classified materials outside the government building or computer. (They got Sandy Berger for this.)

So Comey's grand plan was to let the second batch come along and then he gets Hillary, Huma, Loretta, and Obama.

It was called life insurance. Shame those policies don't pay off in the event of suicide by two bullets to the back of the head.

For example in the Code of New York:

"Believing that certain physical evidence is about to be produced or used in an official proceeding or a prospective official proceeding, and intending to prevent such production or use, he suppresses it by any act of concealment, alteration or destruction, or by employing force, intimidation or deception against any person.

Tampering with physical evidence is a class E felony."

Loretta and Obama let Turner do this.

Here's Turner:

wc.com/Profiles/Katherine-M-Turner

>Comey's grand plan

Master plan, you say?

Imagine lads it was ultimately a pedo Jew from Brooklyn that helped to take down one of the most corrupt candidates in history. It was this kike who will be remembered for being instrumental in putting into office Donal Trump.

Also, as it is yet to be proven that if the corruption runs as deep as expected that this investigation could truly upend the very Democratic party, the Obama legacy, the Clinton's and potentially most if not all of those in the "Clinton orbit", level the biggest imaginable to the corrupt media and the liberal cucks they brainwash, and last but not least the entire Jewish control structure that puts the whole corrupt system in motion.

Crashing this election.

With no survivors!

Include me in the trips screencap please.

THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED
>THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED
THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED
>THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED
THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED
>THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED

Gonna start calling out shit like this since the idiots on here are so quick to believe everything they read.

>congress picks CIA from Utah as winner

Maybe if they want to find themselves suspended from lamp posts.

Did you just trip trips???

Could someone Screencast these for me?

Nigger I swear if you are using a script

it's all plausible at this point

don't know why the fuck the dems and the Justice Department are going to war with the FBI.

it's long been known these people are idiots. I'm just resentful they have to drag everyone else along with them

Is there a source on this at all? So awesome if true.

No script.

It's Kek's blessings.

Not sure. What I do know is that Anthony Weiner is going to "commit suicide" very, very soon.

You fucking conspiracy theorists.
Wiener is under investigating by the NYPD sex crimes unit.
They siezed his phone, laptop computer ect.
Investigators found the emails left when she checked her emails from his laptop, computer, whatever.
NYPD calls FBI to report finding the emails.
Comey has to come out because he's afraid NYPD will leak it and they will again look like they are covering up.

Screen cap

impressive

>implying they didn't cover it up when comey blatantly said so last time around
>being this retarded

twitter.com/MorganBrittany4/status/792452710243020800

There's no good reason to believe her, though.

I doubt it. If he screws over the Clintons, he'll be in a ditch, even if he goes into witness protection. They would find him.

Actually Weiner sang like a bird.

who's winning Utah?

Confirmed. The look on the CNN reporters face was fucking priceless.
>Are those facts you know f-f-from the FBI?
>Yes, I do, from senior officials at the FBI, several of them

youtube.com/watch?v=kiy7BFnubps

Shit is about to get real.

Its totally plausible that he could make a plea deal in the future; but he'd need to testify.

Once they have a warrant they don't need his consent to search his computer so there's nothing he could offer them at this point unless he can direct them to evidence that they don't already have in their possession.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

WHAT IS THIS

Very possible.

Think about it. Weiner's wife, Huma, won't fuck him. He's stuck sexting women to get off. He gets caught, it ruins his career, he's publicly humiliated. His wife leaves him. Then his wife, who wouldn't fuck him, is sleeping with Hillary Clinton, so she can have a powerful career. Then Weiner is facing jail for sexting a minor, unless he can get immunity for turning over even juicer details. Think this Jew wants to go to jail labeled as a pedophile? This is win-win as far as he's concerned.

checked

sounds plausible.. if he knew the marriage was never coming back together and he knew he could escape for this sexting thing I;d do it in a heartbeat . let her fry..

what if you guys have the timeline wrong

clinton already tried to use the pedo angle on Assange
what if Wiener decided to talk, and THEN they tried to frame him with the sexting stuff
now it's him and Comey versus everyone else

There I put all requests all in one cap.

That's literally politics. If you think any of these people have integrity, you're delusional.

THE FIRE RISES!

He had to be the one to come out to the press last time and say they were ending the investigation.
Usually that would have been Loretta Lynch's job as its DOJ that makes that decision.
But after her meeting with Bill on the tarmac, it wouldn't have looked good.
So they sent him out in front of the cameras for appearence's sake.
Now he's the one getting his nuts cracked in front of the committee.

TRIPLE TRIPLES.
We don't need emails, we don't need shit. The election is already over and we've won.

It's not Weiner turning witness, it's Preet Bharara sticking his neck out. His boys in blue got all of Weiner's shit in the post-sexting raid. Preet's running the NY clinton foundation probe. He's been going toe to toe with corrupt fucks for years.

He found a link and forced the FBI's hand.

Sikh justice is on the way.

>he says as he posts from Trudeau's Canada

I hope you win, maple nigger.

God bless the Sikhs.

Best non-christian religion IMO.

Fuck they announced that the FBI was looking into the foundation months ago.
Clinton News Network acts like it's news to them.

>"Wiener Activity"
Too good to be real

I am 100% authentic. The power of kek is real.

Interestesting, but Weiner is always sexting.
He can't not do it even though it keeps getting him in trouble.

Thanks a bunch.

What are the chances that Comey would go through with an investigation in good faith. He himself and his brother have ties to the CF. If he is only doing this under pressure from lower level agents wouldn't his incentive be to muffle the investigation as much as possible?

Don't know if any of you have heard the news that FBI still has the computers that they agreed with her lawers, they they would destroy.
Maybe Comey was using them as Barbell insurance.
Or maybe he was waiting for the big end route play all along.

Picking the guy who won one state will start a civil war.

>incentive be to muffle the investigation as much as possible?
Maybe he knows the jig is up, and knew that these emails were about to get out one way or the other so he tries to look like the white knight instead of balls deep in the Clinton Foundation. Who knows.

especially a fucking mormon spook

Could it be? A noble Jew?

>That subtle shrek

Carlos Danger can't bargain anything with the computers. Those are now in the hands of the Bureau and anything on them is fair game. But what he might have to bargain with is knowledge of the workings of the Clinton Foundation or some misdeeds of Clintons State Dept.

took me way too long to find that

risky

the clintons would try to kill him

This is literally nothing again. Drumpfkins are so gullible.

Yeah, I know. They're going to start calling you correct the record since they can't see the writing on the wall.

>Director of FBI can't backchannel with the NYPD to at aleast confirm that they are new emails or are otherwise likely to impact an investigation before he writes to congress 11 days before a presidential election and puts his job on the line

Fucking hillshills are gullible morons. Noones saying these are definitely going to throw her in jail, but the line of useful idiots from the Democrat camp jumping infront of any camera they can to say that this is nothing are just plain disgusting.

I hope Hillary gets her way and we hear leaks anyway, theres 0 chance that these emails are benign.

>twitter.com/MorganBrittany4/status/792452710243020800
I think she is telling a joke. how would she have this information?

Christ the shills are pathetic. No, wait! Better vote for a lying criminal bitch because some Soros funded trolls are spamming the boards.

Yeah, I know. Drumpfkins BTFO Amirite my fellow non-shill? Hillary 4 Prezidant in 2016!!!

Wew lad, learn what the fuck an ID is, you stupid CTR nerd virgin.

>The media claims the Weiner relationship has been on the skids for a couple of years now

Why do you think Weiner felt so secure on cheating? He found out Huma was fucking Hillary and that was what he wanted.

lol crafty jew

I get the impression she's the kind to be career driven. Probably has a dildo in her purse.

Preet is a good poo in loo, a fair poo in loo, an honest poo in loo, an ardent follower of Kek most likely. I was so happy to hear the FBI would work with Preet and his crew to investigate further, didn't hear much, but I guess they did produce results and just in time. Kek's Blessings to Preet.

Self interested ((())) more like it. Every jew should have an interest in destroy jewry because they even betray each other

I'm changing my vote, CTR shills and the massive emails asking for a mere $3 donation a dozen times a day are getting to me. Yeah right, Hillary, Bill and Obamas need to be taken down for corruption. Pepe lives.

can't beat the Preet
checked

Trump will win but Obama will pardon Hillary