Is Laura a Latina?

Laura thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_Q-M3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the movie, yes

In the comics, she is anywhere from white to asian

No. Next question.

Hey yeah, I guess they would have to add something to make a female clone of Logan work, huh?

Off-hand, all I know about her is the clone thing, she had a bitch of a handler with some kind of "Trigger Scent" that made her a killing machine... And she spent time as a hooker.

a clone of a canadian and an irish is a Latina. Seems legit user

Laura wouldve been better hairy like logan tbqhfamalam

Was she racebended in the movie?

In the movies yes.

In the comics it's weird I've seen her drawn like a pale goth, a light skin Latina or just white.

Of course when she first showed up in X-Men Evolution she was just brown, they never gave an actual ethnicity there.

I guess

I thought she was like native american or something in the cartoon

In the show she was a straight up clone of Logan with his X chromosome duplicated instead of the doctor using her DNA to make her like in the comics. I never understood why she was brown.

She's nor just a clone of him, the DNA sample uses to create her was damaged so the female scientist working on it used some of her own DNA and then carried Laura as a surrogate.

Me too.

>used some of her own DNA

Actually she didn't, but it'd make more sense if she did.

She is very obviously a white person. In Evolution she was vaguely brown even though that didn't make sense since she was a straight up clone of Logan. Regardless, her canon look is pretty clearly Caucasian. If you're talking about the movie then who cares.

"Latin" is a culture. Not a fucking race.

She was? Its honestly been a while since I've seen those episodes Evolution, but I remember the doctor saying she used her own skin cells or whatever.

Also in the show she was created by Hydra not really relevant but I thought it was weird they changed that when she appeared in the comics.

There's a debate and a half.

The female scientist who acted as the surrogate was scottish/irish. Female scientist also said she x-23 was a female clone.

In the show using Hydra is a nice reference to the larger Marvel Universe.
In the comics tying an X character into any other franchise is letting them out of their incestuous ghetto and not to be tolerated.

No. Canadian

Her mother may or may not be partially Asian tho. The eye shape is there but here eye color is Green, so she might be mixed herself

She was ambiguously brown on Evolution and that's the original version.

>original

But not canon.

it's canon to that universe just not 616

>Anons here think you have to be brown to be latino
>Anons think latino is a race

Either way it's not really relevant to the thread since Laura isn't one.

You heard the man, folks, Argentina is white.

I've known a lot of white people whose shades of beige were slightly darker than Laura looked in the show.

It is

You're correct but that's not the point, she obviously wouldn't have much semblance of culture anyway.

I think the issue is that in that cartoon white people at least generally weren't colored that shade so it suggests she's something else, whatever that may be.

BEANED

>Hey yeah, I guess they would have to add something to make a female clone of Logan work, huh?
In the original cartoon they only had a damaged sample, so the y chromosome was replaced with x. They didn't add anything iirc, so they must've just forgot her in a solarium once or something like that.

But this isn't a discussion about cartoon Laura, OP's pic is comics Laura who is Caucasian. Besides if Evolution Laura's brownness comes from anything it's definitely going to be native, not Hispanic.

>Argentinians are white

Why do men look like spics, but women look white?

That's all that European DNA crunchin' up against the local brown tribes they fucked.

Kyle said Laura was inspired by the girl his wife was babbysitting who was brown.

No. She's white. Logan is white. and her "mom" is white.

Oglaf put it best.

Why did she dump him and when did Hellion stop being a Chad?

I am reading this stuff for the first time, and he was much better than Teen Angel.

>I am reading this stuff for the first time, and he was much better than Teen Angel.

Yeah, no shit. Liu broke them up for no reason, and then Bendis ruined everything even further with Angel.

I wish her new book didn't suck.

In X-Men Evolution, where she originaed, and the new Movie: Yes.

In the comics: She's half-Asian.

>In the comics: She's half-Asian

nope

>She's half-Asian.

Not at all true.

It doesn't if you're not a faggot.

>brown = hispanic

There is no indication whatsoever that she's Hispanic. She could be any number of things

haha what would her toe claws smell like?

Likely death.

Fuck hellion, we all know who the best fuck buddy is for Laura.

haha I bet it's like sticky week-old sweat between her toes haha

but Jubilee is straight

>I'll show you what fingerbang means, X

What exactly do they foot claws look like? Everytime she uses them with her boots on, they appear to be on top of her foot.

It's Laura for her gay men go straight and straight women go gay.

apparently, yes, Also, she's a LOT younger. Like, 8 years, if I recall correctly

So spaghetti until it gets wet.

Are Spaniards actually Latinos?

>necro bump a shit thread for no reason but to ask an off-topic question

I think Latinos are supposed to be Mediterraneans.

>type in jubilee on rule34
>gay futa pops up

>We will never have literal PERFECTION as X-23

Atleast there's an alternate universe where she's Laura, right?

Noto?

latino is latin american.

Spaniards are latins, like the French and Italians.

Latinos are indigenous people w/ some Spanish blood.

holy shit, moar

Liz has gotten ugly. :(

Latino/latina literally means "from latin america". Absolutely any race or ethnic group can be born in latin america. Though, there is an indigenous haplogroup, Q-M3.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_Q-M3

Why is it called Latin (aka Roman) America though?

It's from the days of imperialism, where Spain and Portugal established colonies in middle and south america.

Because the Latin American countries were colonized by countries that speak latin languages, Spanish, Portuguese and French.

Dark hair and eyes? Must be some flavor of hispanic!