Indian Army send Diwali's gift to Indians. 4 Paki outposts destroyed, heavy casualties inflicted

>Pakistanis mutilates Indian soldiers body

>Indian Army swears Revenge

>Indian Army destroys 4 Pookistani military posts and inflicts heavy casualties to Pak army.

Happy Diwali /Pol

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Army-destroys-4-Pakistani-posts-inflict-heavy-casualties/articleshow/55133930.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclear-news.net/2016/10/01/the-consequences-of-a-nuclear-war-between-india-and-pakistan/
youtube.com/watch?v=djNH7C8_DfI
rt.com/viral/364698-poop-falls-planes-delhi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

happening

This is great. Fuck em up India!

Yes

We will

nuclear-news.net/2016/10/01/the-consequences-of-a-nuclear-war-between-india-and-pakistan/

>If India and Pakistan fought a war detonating 100 nuclear warheads (around half of their combined arsenal), each equivalent to a 15-kiloton Hiroshima bomb, more than 21 million people will be directly killed, about half the world’s protective ozone layer would be destroyed, and a “nuclear winter” would cripple monsoons and agriculture worldwide.

Don't worry we won't let them launch 100 nukes, they will be wiped out way before that

Paki's BTFO

Nice one, you may not be under our rule but we're proud of you

Good, should teach small nations to not fuck with their big neighbors. Filthy shitskins, hope they all die.

Thanks mum

Yeah we will wipe Pookis out

Fuck you Poo In Loo Sahib.

Great job India... i love your culture regardless of dirt.
I have faith in you.

Give em hell India.

We might joke a lot here about loos, but make no mistake we are with you 100%.

>having a loaded RPG inside
We're up against some real brains. I'm literally shaking.

This

Remove kebab with extreme prejudice, Pajeet

May Shiva guide your artillery.

This.

We're counting on you, India. You are one of the last great free nations in the world. Blow the mudslimes the fuck out.

Don't let them become rapefugees and guilt the West against you, India, make swift and decisive strikes. You have the power to end this!

Yep Indians are chill as fuck.

Also is Pakistan surprised they got their shit kicked in? They are our numbered 10:1 and their army is outnumber something like 5:1.

OP, join Indian Army and BTFO the mudslimes

>implying this isn't a net positive

The Call Center war can't come soon enough

>nuclear winter

Fucking liberals, I wish this stupid meme would die out.

Indians(sihks and hindus), japanese, and all white people except germans are the toptier races.

Ww3 soon lads!

Pajeets have had the most vicious experience with the koranimals. At the 1453 siege of constantinople Christendom lost 4,000 men. 4,000 Hindus being killed by Pathan and Turk invaders would be an average monday morning - probably a quiet one, actually. No luxury of being people of the book to occasionally save them from pogroms and slaughter.

And then there's the Sikhs. Muslims treated them so nicely that you had hitherto syncretic hippy islamo-hindu "let's all get along we are all one cosmic life force" folk religion have something like 14 of their gurus and tens of thousands of their followers butchered for being peaceful heretics, suddenly turn into hard as a motherfucker holy warriors who managed to out-fight fucking pashtuns themselves.

And of all the Koranimal countries Pakistan is close behind Saudi Arabia in being scum of the earth.

I hope u both die

Stop trying to win our approval, we want both Indian and pakistan to nuke each other.

We want you to annihilate each other you disgusting curry turd nigger.

And that goes for for all indians and pakistans,
that includes SIKHS.

you are not bro tier and never will be.

If the world was just this everything would be fucking fine.

>except germans
leaf almost tricked me though. All whites are welcome.

I just went to check out some indian military fourm and just seen some poo in the loo talking about jews being evil lol god these guys are great.

What is diwali?
youtube.com/watch?v=djNH7C8_DfI

before that the muslims swarms of "refugees" will have gang raped all of you and taken all your women, churches, cars, clothes, jobs and guns THRU shillary clinton.

watch for swarm number two coming from mexico.

heh heh heh

>projecting this hard.

You're country is already shit you shit dipped pajeet. We are just waiting for you guys to nuke yourselves already so we don't have to smell you guys ever again.

Ignore that redneck friendo. Indians and Sikhs are proper American allies.

I went to a Sikh temple with a hippie girl I dated in college and they were the nicest people I ever met. They fed us, showed us around, and we just decent people all around. Unlike faggot Muslims that act like gods fucking gift to the world.

underrated post and dubs

Top tier bantz right here lads

I think Air India is giving better gifts

rt.com/viral/364698-poop-falls-planes-delhi/

POOCLEAR WAR WHEN

JUST

Go back to Bangladesh you curry nigger, i can smell you from my screen. Can't wait for trump to terminate your faggot visa loop holes.

Don't worry sweden you will still have your rich and multicultural society.
and that's all that really matters.

>says the Indian in Pakistan

May Lord Krishna light your path and Lord Shiva guide your hand.

>Pakistan
I meant Canada fug

same thing tho

This insult doesn't work. Curry is fucking awesome

?

Lol I fucking love India so much.

I don't give a fuck how much they poo in loo, the shear butthurt they inflict on Muslims and the hardcore assfucking they always give Pakistan makes me glad we are allies!!

yeah, to a curry nigger.

get deported pls.

I thought nuclear winter was a meme
Nuclear fallout however isnt right?

Nice one, great job India.

Go on, honorable poos, show them muzzies what Russian weapon can do.

they may be gross vegetarians who shit in the streets, but they're OUR gross vegetarians who shit in the streets damnit

There have been thousands of nuclear explosions since 1945 and none of those things have happened

where the Pakis at?

used to be a few Paki regulars

India vs Pakistan threads are some of my favorites

our country is probably closer militarily to disgusting pakistan sadly

wtf I like India now

I've been cooking Indian curry like 3 times a week for a few months now.

Remove kebab
Love live curry

Meh. Pakistan is a scum place but they have fucking nukes.

We should confiscate both countries nukes so they can fight properly.

Only 500m are veggies.

> vegetarians
Whait штo?Indians don't eat pork?

DESIGNATED SHITTING BOMBER

thats more than 10x the population of my country, family.

They wouldn't have nukes if it wasn't for USA fucking over the Empire.

Fucking USA. Ruined everything.

Nothing will happen anyway.

India, you were always our favourite.

Any india anons listening to Mann Ki Baat right now?

If india and pakistan nuked each other off the face of the earth it would be a win win for everyone else.

vegetarianism is a part of hinduism. 80% of india is hindu.

Meh they don't have to use all 100..

india should destroy pakis,s orry pakis but your cunt was a fucking mistake

indians are radiation impervious, theyre used to poo radiation and extreme toxic levels already. its oging to be ok

most of them were underground and one at a time. if scientists were honest with themselves they would have to admit we really dont know what would happen in a nuclear exchange with many nukes going off in quick secession.

Praying for India to have a Pyrrhic victory.

Good luck poos, I hope you launch the nukes soon, don't bitch out.

go get em with that bro tier power of yours

Thanks India

Pakis really are the scourge of that region

Can you conscript all of your brethren living in my country please? Let Pakistan know too.

thats a big gun

I'm more American than you are ya dumb fuck.

Thank God, imagine if they had to raise millions and millions of cows, pigs, chickens, etc. to feed they're retardedly huge population.

Has either side brought out the poo catapults? Pootapults?

That's what I like to hear. No mercy for savages.

Indians actually cause less crime than natural British born citizens (about 0.4 of the population to 0.5). I know that's suprising but it's the Paki's and Romanians who are filling up the jails.

And find the American economy tanking because few Americans are smart enough to fill the tech and medical jobs
Also, curry is better all white people food except maybe Italian or Greek

Nobody outfights the pashtuns mate.

I would much rather live next to an indian than a muslim. In fact I think I do, NJ has a really high number of indian people for some weird reason.

>you will see gun mounted camera footage of pajeet removing kebab this year
>instead of Nasheeds they'll be playing some retarded pajeet wailing some incoherent babble that they consider "music"
>sandniggers and Pajeets are so incredibly stupid that they're willing to nuke each other
>Fallout 5: New Delhi edition

>that image

U make me proud son, top quality.

Yeah, it makes perfect sense.

Them and the Chinks have teamed up on India. Look up the Chinese incursions into India.

You know that trap was planted by niggers right? If you vote Trump you are supporting this type of thug behavior.

>Fallout 5: New Delhi edition
>Post apocalyptic India
>Everything looks the same as it does today

Japanese curry maybe,

Indian curry literally makes you smell like shit you fucking shit skin kiwi.

And we've been doing fine with out poo's for the past 200 years, we don't need them now.

But Chinks are distancing themselves now because even they are having problems with jihadis in their western region

>cleverly laid trap to catch unsuspecting vandals
>"thuggish behavior"
Clinton supporters are the thugs, user

Your car will only get damaged if you try to roll over the signs, so don't try to damage things because they hurt your feelings

Yeah, but those 200 years the white americans werent dumb lazy fucks like they are now

pushtoons are the most brutalised humans on this planet

they have been used, abused bombed, machine gunned, gassed, bayoneted and their women gang raped over a period of the last 400 years.

they have the largest infant mortality , their so called "country" afghanistan is the most bombed out place in the world.

pushtoons have the largest number of amputees in the world, pushtoon "tribal chiefs" dont let non muslim doctors even touch their sick children with the result that pushtoon children die of fever, cough, and polio

pushtoons are the single largest group of refugees in this world with 6 million of them living in refugee hovels in north west pakistan

and you say " no one outfights pushtoons"

wake up. smell the coffee.

FOH

would this "nuclear winter" benefit the white race?

not likely, since we still need food crops to survive like anyone else

What do they do faggot?

Take my tech call?
Scam people out of IRS taxes?
Program some vaporware app that makes shit sounds?

They don't do anything here you fucking island nigger, they are a parasite to society here.

now shut the fuck up and fall into a gaping fault during your next earthquake.