Slott will never lease ASM

>Slott will never lease ASM

Of course not. He would throw a tantrum if he did.

Fat cunt needs someone to hit him in the knees with a baseball bat.

>I will never read ASM

Good.
That means Bendis won't be put on it.

Why would he insist on it so much if there weren't whispers and rumors going around?

Because the internet keeps saying it want's him off it.

That speculation is normal though when a relaunch where other creative teams are switching is happening. If he commented out of the blue then it would be suspicious.

I'd take Bendis over Slott in a heartbeat.

>Slott never leaves [ASMR]

I wouldn't bendis would just kill Peter and force his pet character through like he did with tony

you're a fucking moron

say what you will about Slott but at least shit happens in his books, Bendis Spider-Man would be meandering boring plots that never go anywhere

Either of them will kill the book eventually anyway.

Have your fun, Slott machine. Just remember you will eventually be replaced someday. It may not happen for a while, but it will. And chances are very good that the next person will retcon everything you ever did at the drop of a hat. It won't be right away, but you and your stories will eventually be forgotten.

Stan Lee and Steve Ditko both left Spider-man and he thinks he won't?

He killed Ult. Peter and Bendis had to bring him back. Bendis would just have Peter and Miles in the same book.

To me Slott is worse. Bendis is also shit but as a writer for Spider-Man he's better than Slott and his PC manchild portrayal of Peter. The fact that you're defending Slott at all shows you have shit taste.

Lesser of two evils.

I honestly think, given how Slott's been operating, his past, and how he treats spinoff material, that he's trying to pull a Dark Knight. He's sitting on the title, writing self-indulgent but static stories, because he knows Peter can't progress as a character and he won't get "his" Peter back from merely mediocre runs from various writers. He's pulling a gambit where if he fails he gets paid real nice and gets to write whatever pleases him in the short term, but if he succeeds (and the audience demands a return to "pre-Slott" Peter) he's left the title so stagnant that it can pick up right from 2005 again and he gets the Spiderman he likes back.

Win/Win, really.

Slott's delivered ideas other writers made better (Agent Venom, Scarlet Spider Kaine, Hobgoblin, Silk) which is far more than Bendis has ever done.

He won't leave the Spider-Man character, but he is getting kicked off Amazing Spider-Man and put on a new book called "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

Kinda like how Snyder left core Batman but still does All-Star Batman and has no real consequence on continuity?

Knowing someone would say this, he specifically said he's not leaving "Amazing Spider-Man" just a couple of months ago.

>power rankings:

spencer
slott
>power gap
bendis

>Slott was playing 5D chess all along

I would like to see them switch books, it would be a standoff.

Why can't Marvel make him leave?

they don't want to

you're fucking retarded
USM was shit almost the entire time